- SD Minerals Board OKs conflict of interest rules Updated: Apr-17-14 8:19 pm
- Suspect in Pierre standoff pleads guilty Updated: Apr-17-14 7:08 pm
- State offers training for blind, visually impaired Updated: Apr-17-14 5:49 pm
- New SD policies adjust parolee's time, management Updated: Apr-17-14 5:46 pm
- Dirty creek, old purse solve four-decade mystery Updated: Apr-17-14 5:41 pm
- Suspect in southeast SD slaying held on $1M bond Updated: Apr-17-14 5:26 pm
- SD gets nearly $310K for specialty crop grants Updated: Apr-17-14 4:40 pm
- 2 SD businesses found selling alcohol to minors Updated: Apr-17-14 3:37 pm
- Senate candidate Ravnsborg raises $3,100 during 1Q Updated: Apr-17-14 1:02 pm
- Noem raises 4 times the funds of Robinson Updated: Apr-17-14 12:59 pm
- SD Democrat Weiland raises $204K during 1Q of 2014 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:19 pm
- South Dakota man sues over burst exercise ball Updated: Apr-17-14 9:14 am
- Pine Ridge man honored for solar energy projects Updated: Apr-17-14 7:49 am
- More Wagner residents indicted on meth charges Updated: Apr-17-14 7:46 am
- SD jailer set for September trial on rape charge Updated: Apr-17-14 7:32 am
- Poodle puppies pilfered from Mitchell pet store Updated: Apr-17-14 7:16 am
- Man sentenced in Eagle Butte stabbing death Updated: Apr-17-14 6:08 am
- SDSU to host purebread Hampshire sheep sale Updated: Apr-17-14 5:19 am
- Nelson raises more than $28K during first quarter Updated: Apr-16-14 7:45 pm
- Bosworth's campaign says she raised $772K in 1Q Updated: Apr-16-14 7:43 pm
- State help for Northern Beef was about $4.3M Updated: Apr-16-14 7:21 pm
- 2 national parks in SD to increase tour fees Updated: Apr-16-14 6:40 pm
- School of Mines names new athletic director Updated: Apr-16-14 6:18 pm
- Indian Motorcycles dealership to open in Sturgis Updated: Apr-16-14 1:04 pm
- Cool, wet spring may ease western Plains drought Updated: Apr-16-14 12:29 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - A state environmental board adopted new rules Thursday requiring members to report conflicts of interest after the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said South Dakota was among the states not following all requirements of the U.S. Clean Air Act.
PIERRE, South Dakota - An Eagle Butte man has pleaded guilty to an attempted murder charge stemming from a standoff with law officers in October.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The South Dakota Rehabilitation Center for the Blind is set to start hosting a series of monthly training sessions focusing on assistive technology for people who are blind or visually impaired.
PIERRE, South Dakota - After tours of South Dakota correctional facilities, including juvenile homes and the penitentiary in Sioux Falls, an oversight committee heard updates Thursday on sweeping changes taking root in the state's criminal justice system.
ELK POINT, South Dakota - Cheryl Miller and Pamella Jackson had planned to celebrate the end of the 1971 school year by gathering with classmates at a quarry along a gravel road.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A man accused of stabbing a southeast South Dakota woman to death is being held on a $1 million cash-only bond.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The U.S. Department of Agriculture says South Dakota this year is getting nearly $310,000 for grants to develop specialty crops.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Authorities in western South Dakota say two of 17 businesses in Rapid City have failed an alcohol compliance check.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Yankton attorney and soldier Jason Ravnsborg (ROUNDS'-berg) has raised slightly more than $3,100 during the first three months of 2014 for his campaign for U.S. Senate.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - U.S. Rep. Kristi Noem raised more than four times the campaign contributions of Democratic challenger Corinna Robinson during the first three months of 2014.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Rick Weiland has raised nearly $204,000 during the first three months of 2014 for his campaign to win the seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tim Johnson.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A South Dakota man who claims he was permanently injured by an exercise ball that burst is suing the product's manufacturer for negligence.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The man behind a renewable energy company on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota will be one of ten White House honorees this week.
WAGNER, South Dakota - Authorities are continuing efforts to crack down on the methamphetamine trade on the Yankton Sioux Reservation in southeastern South Dakota.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - A South Dakota jailer accused of raping a female inmate is scheduled to stand trial in early September.
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Police in Mitchell say someone pilfered two poodle puppies from a local pet store.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A 30-year-old man has been sentenced to more than four years in prison in the stabbing death of an Eagle Butte man.
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - South Dakota State University will host its fourth annual purebred Hampshire sheep sale on Saturday, May 3.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - State Rep. Stace Nelson of Fulton raised more than $28,400 for his campaign for a U.S. Senate seat during the first three months of 2014.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The campaign for Republican U.S. Senate candidate Dr. Annette Bosworth says she raised slightly more than $772,000 during the first three months of 2014.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - U.S. Senate candidates talking about the idled Northern Beef Packers plant in northeast South Dakota have tossed out figures for taxpayer losses ranging from nothing to $80 million, but a breakdown from state agencies shows the actual number is closer to $4.3 million.
CUSTER, South Dakota - Visitors will have to pay more to tour the two National Park Service caves in the Black Hills starting April 30.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The South Dakota School of Mines and Technology has named its new athletic director.
STURGIS, South Dakota - The company Indian Motorcycles plans to open a permanent dealership in Sturgis.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A spring forecast of above-average rainfall in parts of the Plains region is raising hopes for a break in drought conditions plaguing much of the area.