- Bloc of Idaho lawmakers often vote 'no' on appropriations Updated: Apr-25-16 2:54 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Every year a bloc of lawmakers in the Idaho Legislature votes against billions of dollars in spending for routine functions of state government, and this year was no exception.
- Idaho man pleads guilty to kidnapping attempt Updated: Apr-19-16 12:29 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - An Idaho man has pleaded guilty to attempted kidnapping for an attack on a fellow Coeur d'Alene Press employee.
- 3 injured in fall from Coeur d'Alene building Saturday night Updated: Apr-17-16 5:57 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Three people were injured in a fall from the roof of a Coeur d'Alene building on Saturday night. Two women and a man were taken to a local hospital after they fell about 25 feet from a building on Sherman Avenue.
- Hydroplanes won't race on Lake Coeur d'Alene this summer Updated: Apr-17-16 10:30 am
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Hydroplanes won't be racing on Lake Coeur d'Alene again this summer. The race organizer has canceled for the third year in a row because of a lack of sponsorships.
- N. Idaho underperforming art gets reflective poles Updated: Apr-10-16 3:34 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A $110,000 northern Idaho sculpture titled "Under the Rainbow" that local officials said was too drab has been brightened.
- North Idaho PAC sparks questions, criticism Updated: Apr-10-16 1:49 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Idaho Republican Party says a political action committee in northern Idaho is not associated with the party, even though the group is listed on the Idaho Secretary of State's website as a GOP affiliate.
- Coeur d'Alene teenager sentenced in deaths of brother, dad Updated: Apr-05-16 5:22 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A Coeur d'Alene 16-year-old has been sentenced to prison time for the deaths of his father and brother.
- Defense challenges death penalty in Renfro case Updated: Mar-31-16 1:14 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Defense attorneys representing a man accused of killing a Coeur d'Alene police officer and stealing his patrol car are challenging the prosecution's notice of intent to seek the death penalty.