- N. Idaho woman recounts horrors of kidnapping Updated: Dec-09-13 1:43 pm
- NJ Gov. Christie stumps for Otter in N. Idaho Updated: Dec-07-13 4:23 pm
- Judge rules killer was competent to waive appeal Updated: Dec-06-13 8:17 pm
- 1 of state's top schools in Coeur d'Alene Updated: Dec-01-13 7:01 pm
- Family friend says N. Idaho lawmaker hospitalized Updated: Nov-24-13 4:59 pm
- Authorities warn Idaho residents of Medicare scam Updated: Nov-18-13 10:10 am
- Marina says $15K of copper wire stolen Updated: Nov-15-13 10:46 am
RATHDRUM, Idaho - Last Dec. 1, Mitchell Walck kidnapped Susan-Marie Smith and took her into North Dakota and back to Montana in a horrifying 27-hour ordeal.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has endorsed Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter for a third term at a Republican Party campaign fundraising event in northern Idaho.
BOISE, Idaho - A man convicted of murder and kidnapping in a 2005 attack on a northern Idaho family was mentally competent when he waived the right to appeal his death sentence, a federal judge ruled Friday.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - From the outside, the Coeur d'Alene Charter Academy, built in two former commercial buildings in a non-descript industrial corner of town, hardly fits the prototype for a school that consistently ranks among the best in the state.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - A family friend says Republican State Sen. Bob Nonini of Coeur d'Alene has been hospitalized.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Idaho Department of Insurance is warning residents to watch out for scammers who may try to take advantage of consumers confused about changes under the Affordable Care Act.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Law enforcement officers in northern Idaho say $15,000 worth of copper wire along with $4,000 of other equipment has been stolen from a marina near Coeur d'Alene.