- Man killed by Texas trooper wanted on warrants Updated: Apr-24-14 12:08 pm
- Lubbock man gets life term for 2012 double slaying Updated: Apr-24-14 9:24 am
- Engineering team from UALR to compete in Texas Updated: Apr-23-14 3:23 am
- Paul McCartney plans June performance in Lubbock Updated: Apr-16-14 12:39 pm
- North Texas city awaits word on wastewater re-use Updated: Apr-13-14 10:25 am
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- Webb has big day in Texas Tech spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 7:42 pm
- Beef prices reach highest level since 1987 Updated: Apr-12-14 11:22 am
- Kingsbury: QB Webb will start for Texas Tech Updated: Apr-11-14 6:54 pm
- Lubbock council wants expanded synthetic pot ban Updated: Apr-11-14 7:56 am
- Junior College women's tournament leaving Salina Updated: Apr-03-14 12:57 pm
- Perry backs storage site for Texas nuclear waste Updated: Apr-02-14 6:45 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Authorities say a driver who was fatally shot by a Texas trooper after falsely identifying himself during a traffic stop was wanted on felony warrants out of California and was a gang member.
LUBBOCK, Texas - A West Texas man has been sentenced to life in prison for a 2012 double slaying in Lubbock involving two people he knew.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A mechanical engineering design team from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is set to compete in an international event after winning first-place among 18 teams in the Student Professional Development Conference in Lubbock, Texas.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Lubbock and Texas Tech University officials have announced that Paul McCartney will perform in the West Texas city June 14.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Grappling with a three-year drought, a North Texas city is awaiting word from the state to re-use wastewater, including some from toilet flushes, for drinking.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Recently chosen as Texas Tech's undisputed starter, Davis Webb completed 25 of 37 passes for 354 yards and four touchdowns to lead the offense over the defense 37-30 in Texas Tech's spring game.
LUBBOCK, Texas - The highest beef prices in almost three decades have arrived just before the start of grilling season, causing sticker shock for both consumers and restaurant owners - and relief isn't likely anytime soon.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Davis Webb won't be competing for the starting job at Texas Tech this fall.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Lubbock city officials want to expand a ban on synthetic marijuana.
SALINA, Kansas - The NJCAA Division 1 Women's Basketball National Championship will move from Salina to Lubbock, Texas, after the 2015 tournament.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Gov. Rick Perry has asked lawmakers to explore establishing a location in Texas to store the state's high-level radioactive waste.