- Texas Tech rolls past UTSA 94-64 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:26 am
- Texas Tech rolls past UTSA 94-64 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:09 pm
- West Texas teen who survived 2 strokes scores TD Updated: Nov-28-13 1:34 pm
- Texas city settles logo dispute with Dubai company Updated: Nov-27-13 4:38 pm
- Funeral set for slain Liberty University student Updated: Nov-24-13 3:55 pm
- Texas Tech tops South Dakota State 68-54 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:01 pm
- DA to seek death penalty in capital murder trial Updated: Nov-20-13 4:53 pm
- Texas Tech outlasts Texas Southern for 80-71 win Updated: Nov-19-13 12:09 am
- College baseball site in Texas to carry Bush name Updated: Nov-15-13 10:06 am
- Lubbock ISD Internet hacked, student suspected Updated: Nov-14-13 10:49 am
- Texas Tech aims to end skid against No. 4 Baylor Updated: Nov-12-13 5:45 pm
- Texas Tech pulls away from Northern Arizona, 88-68 Updated: Nov-11-13 10:56 pm
- 3 people die in small plane crash near Amarillo Updated: Nov-11-13 3:25 pm
- Texas boy finds Purple Heart recipient's family Updated: Nov-10-13 2:43 pm
- No. 25 Texas Tech falls 49-26 to Kansas State Updated: Nov-09-13 5:16 pm
- Kansas St beats No. 25 Texas Tech 49-26 Updated: Nov-09-13 5:00 pm
- 2 sentenced to prison after plane wreck foils plan Updated: Nov-09-13 1:04 pm
- Texas Tech beats Houston Baptist 76-61 Updated: Nov-08-13 11:06 pm
- Horse trainer to be tried 3rd time in colt's death Updated: Nov-05-13 1:01 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Jaye Crockett eventually asserted himself on the court to provide Tech a blowout to enjoy.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Jaye Crockett scored 17 points and pulled down eight rebounds to lead Texas Tech to a 94-64 victory against Texas-San Antonio Friday night.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Just three months after Kenbriel Hearn emerged from a coma, the 18-year-old football star scored the most memorable touchdown of his life.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Amarillo's first-ever logo didn't last long.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - Services are planned in Texas this week for a Liberty University student who was fatally shot by a security officer.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Jordan Tolbert scored 19 points and grabbed nine rebounds to lead Texas Tech to a 68-54 win over South Dakota State on Thursday night.
LUBBOCK, Texas - The prosecutor in the trial of an Amarillo plastic surgeon accused in a murder-for-hire plot says he'll seek the death penalty.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Jaye Crockett scored 21 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lead Texas Tech to an 80-71 win over Texas Southern on Monday night in the opening round of the Progressive Legends Classic.
LUBBOCK, Texas - A National College Baseball Hall of Fame complex planned for West Texas will be named after America's 41st president.
LUBBOCK, Texas - A West Texas school district has spent more than $41,000 on Internet security after a student allegedly hacked into the system.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Texas Tech hasn't had much to be happy about during the final weeks of the past two seasons.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Robert Turner connected on his first five 3-point attempts and scored 21 points to lead Texas Tech to an 88-68 win over Northern Arizona on Monday night.
AMARILLO, Texas - Three people were killed early Monday when their single-engine plane crashed into a lakebed near Amarillo in heavy fog, officials said.
LUBBOCK, Texas - An 11-year-old West Texas boy's mission to find the relatives of a deceased Purple Heart recipient ended in success.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Texas Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury thought his offense needed to be ignited after the 25th-ranked Red Raiders fell behind early to Kansas State on Saturday.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Jake Waters had a big day to help Kansas State run right over No. 25 Texas Tech.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Two people whose plan to sell more than 160 pounds of marijuana was revealed when their small plane crashed earlier this year in West Texas have each been sentenced to two years in prison.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Jordan Tolbert scored 16 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead Texas Tech to a 76-61 win over Houston Baptist in Tubby Smith's first game as the Red Raiders' head coach on Friday night.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - A Texas horse trainer faces a third trial in a New Mexico animal cruelty case stemming from the 2005 death of a colt allegedly struck with a whip handle.