- Bristol asks judge to toss lawsuit over bond issue Updated: Dec-05-13 9:08 am
- E. Tenn. town repeals ban on guns in parks Updated: Dec-04-13 10:25 am
- Study: Va. needs 30 new circuit, juvenile judges Updated: Dec-02-13 12:32 pm
- Shearer's Foods to expand Bristol, Va., operation Updated: Nov-26-13 11:29 am
- Washington Co. authorities probe agency finances Updated: Nov-13-13 7:07 am
BRISTOL, Virginia - The city of Bristol, Virginia, is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit that alleges a bond issue didn't meet city and state legal requirements.
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Officials in an East Tennessee town have repealed a ban on guns in parks.
FREDERICKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia needs at least 30 new judges to preside over juvenile and circuit courts, a study concludes.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Snack maker Shearer's Foods plans to add a tortilla chip line to its manufacturing operation in Bristol, Virginia
BRISTOL, Virginia - An agency that provides utility services to Bristol and other areas is being investigated by Washington County authorities.