- Triggerman sentenced to life in Joplin homicide Updated: Apr-16-14 8:13 am
- Opening of nursing home part of Joplin recovery Updated: Apr-15-14 11:17 am
- Mom of emaciated 3-year-old sentenced to 15 years Updated: Apr-15-14 5:06 am
- Aegis Communications to hire 150 workers in Joplin Updated: Apr-11-14 8:11 am
- Barbershop quartets staging comeback across US Updated: Apr-08-14 3:02 pm
- Third man sentenced in Joplin man's death Updated: Apr-08-14 8:02 am
- Hearing set in Missouri Southern coach's shooting Updated: Apr-06-14 4:41 pm
- Report criticizes former Joplin manager Updated: Apr-05-14 12:32 pm
- Judge orders city of Joplin to release report Updated: Apr-01-14 10:53 am
- Joplin lawyer admits $586,000 theft from clients Updated: Mar-31-14 5:40 pm
- Boston relay heading to southwest Missouri Updated: Mar-30-14 1:05 pm
- Institute releases final report on Joplin tornado Updated: Mar-29-14 1:40 pm
- Joplin students head to Okla. town hit by tornado Updated: Mar-27-14 2:09 pm
- Lawyers in Mo. adoption seek Supreme Court review Updated: Mar-27-14 5:07 am
- Moore tornado documentary to premiere in May Updated: Mar-27-14 3:19 am
- State, hatchery consider plan to bring back shiner Updated: Mar-18-14 3:13 pm
JOPLIN, Missouri - An Oklahoma man who shot a Joplin man to death during a robbery was sentenced to life in prison.
JOPLIN, Missouri - Gladys Dutton has done a lot of things in her life, but Monday's dedication of the Communities at Wildwood Ranch nursing home marked a first.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A 28-year-old southwest Missouri woman has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for her role in a child abuse case that left her daughter severely underweight and fighting for her life.
JOPLIN, Missouri - Aegis Communications Group says it plans to hire 150 workers for full-time jobs at its Joplin call center.
JOPLIN, Missouri - Singers call it the "angel's voice."
JOPLIN, Missouri - An Oklahoma man has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for his role in a shooting death in Joplin.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A change of venue hearing is scheduled for a Joplin man charged in last year's shooting death of a Missouri Southern State University assistant football coach.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A recently released report says Joplin's former city manager did not get along with other city leaders before he was fired in February.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A Jasper County judge said he plans to order the city of Joplin to release part of an investigator's report that led to the firing of the former city manager.
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A southwest Missouri attorney faces up to 33 years in federal prison after admitting he stole more than $586,000 from clients of his Joplin legal practice.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A coast-to-coast relay aimed at raising money for Boston Marathon bombing victims is headed to southwest Missouri.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A federal agency's final report about its technical investigation into the 2011 Joplin tornado calls for nationally accepted standards for building design and construction, and public shelters and emergency communications that the group says can significantly reduce tornado deaths.
JOPLIN, Missouri - Students from the southwest Missouri district where nine schools were destroyed or damaged in a May 2011 tornado are headed to Moore, Oklahoma, to help children who lost their school to a tornado last year.
JOPLIN, Missouri - Lawyers for a Guatemalan woman seeking to overturn her biological son's adoption by a southwest Missouri couple have asked the U.S. Supreme Court to hear the case.
MOORE, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma documentary film featuring survivors of deadly tornadoes in Moore and Joplin, Missouri, will premiere in May in Moore.
JOPLIN, Missouri - State conservation officials are working with a southwest Missouri hatchery on a possible plan to keep an endangered minnow traditionally found in five states from disappearing completely.