- Ex-agency employee pleads guilty in tornado fraud Updated: Mar-11-14 8:35 am
- Rebuilding since Joplin tornado tops $1 billion Updated: Mar-10-14 10:43 am
- Pig virus expected to cause higher pork prices Updated: Mar-10-14 10:01 am
- Last of 4 suspects sentenced in Kansas man's death Updated: Mar-07-14 7:31 am
- Missouri settles with Joplin tornado fundraiser Updated: Mar-05-14 4:00 pm
- Police say mom offered men car to kidnap daughter Updated: Mar-01-14 4:14 pm
- Cowboy Bob's sparks Asbury resurgence Updated: Feb-28-14 2:10 pm
- Missouri man killed in tree-cutting accident Updated: Feb-26-14 4:41 pm
- Book to honor rescue dog from Joplin tornado Updated: Feb-19-14 9:25 pm
- Joplin gets another $2.5 million for lead removal Updated: Feb-19-14 2:08 pm
- Mo. surgeon makes lasting impression at crash site Updated: Feb-17-14 9:31 am
- 3rd defendant pleads guilty in Joplin murder Updated: Feb-11-14 7:55 am
- Mayors: Mo., Okla. towns rebuild after tornadoes Updated: Feb-10-14 2:08 pm
- Roommate of emaciated Mo. child's mother sentenced Updated: Feb-10-14 1:22 pm
JOPLIN, Missouri - A former Joplin woman has pleaded guilty to her role in defrauding a relief fund set up to help victims of the May 2011 tornado that devastated the city.
JOPLIN, Missouri - Costs of rebuilding and repairs since the May 2011 tornado that hit Joplin and Duquesne have topped $1 billion.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A fast-spreading virus that can kill 80 percent of piglets that contract it is rapidly spreading across Missouri hog farms, wiping out entire nurseries in some cases.
PITTSBURG, Kansas - The fourth and final suspect in the death of a Kansas man two years ago has been sentenced to prison.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A New Orleans-based fundraiser has agreed to pay Missouri for using Joplin tornado relief donations to pay for clothes, veterinary visits, food and her children's baby sitter.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A southwest Missouri woman is facing seven felony counts accusing her of offering to give two Joplin men a car in exchange for helping her kidnap her 1-year-old daughter from the girl's father.
ASBURY, Missouri - It's Saturday night in a town whose population wouldn't even fill a small elementary school most nights. But on this night, stand by either of the two city limit signs and you'll see a line of car headlights approaching on Missouri Highway 171, dotting the darkness as they pass farm fields to the north and the south of town.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A 53-year-old man has died after a tree he was cutting down fell on him in southwest Missouri.
JOPLIN, Missouri - Carolyn Mueller is both a dog lover and a storyteller.
JOPLIN, Missouri - The city of Joplin has received another $2.5 million in federal funds to continue removing lead-contaminated soil that was churned up during the May 2011 tornado and recovery efforts.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A southwest Missouri orthopedic surgeon who was spending a day being introduced to Joplin-area family physicians made a lasting first impression after rushing to the aid of crash victims whose car had just overturned.
JOPLIN, Missouri - An Oklahoma man pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and burglary in the July 2012 shooting death of a Joplin man.
OKLAHOMA CITY - About 85 percent of residents who were displaced by the large and deadly tornadoes that decimated Joplin, Missouri, and Moore, Oklahoma, have rebuilt or intend to, the communities' mayors said Monday.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A Joplin woman has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for her role in the abuse of a young girl was starved.