- No criminal wrongdoing in Joplin city probe Updated: Dec-19-13 8:22 am
- Joplin to continue negotiations over baseball team Updated: Dec-17-13 11:34 am
- Kansas, Missouri join in annual bird count Updated: Dec-17-13 9:41 am
- Joplin school gets donation for safe room Updated: Dec-16-13 5:12 pm
- Woman pleads guilty in starvation of Joplin child Updated: Dec-10-13 7:57 pm
- 2 Haitians helped with surgeries in Kansas Updated: Dec-10-13 11:21 am
- Joplin chief named Mo. police chief of year Updated: Dec-10-13 5:07 am
- Mo. House roll call on Boeing incentives Updated: Dec-06-13 3:14 pm
- Joplin to end marathon due to lack of interest Updated: Dec-03-13 10:09 am
- Joplin police are investigating an infant's death Updated: Nov-30-13 2:42 pm
- Mo. man dying of cancer gets his Star Wars wish Updated: Nov-28-13 11:46 am
- Preliminary hearing date set in MSSU coach's death Updated: Nov-27-13 12:04 pm
- Probation for man convicted in fatal crash Updated: Nov-26-13 9:59 am
- Group that saved Joplin tornado photos to close Updated: Nov-22-13 9:05 am
- Carl Junction man sentenced for child porn Updated: Nov-22-13 7:23 am
- Joplin tornado study seeks improved building codes Updated: Nov-21-13 4:35 pm
- Federal agency releases Joplin tornado study Updated: Nov-21-13 3:22 pm
- Photo rescue group plans Joplin handover event Updated: Nov-21-13 5:06 am
- Group works to return photos to tornado victims Updated: Nov-20-13 6:12 pm
- Man who fired shots at Joplin school out of prison Updated: Nov-20-13 8:13 am
JOPLIN, Missouri - Joplin officials say an investigation into the city's public works department's failure to collect some fees has found no criminal wrongdoing.
JOPLIN, Missouri - Joplin leaders will continue negotiating to lure an independent professional baseball team to the city from El Paso, Texas, but the work is far from done.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A once-popular Christmas tradition of killing birds for sport has evolved into a Christmas tradition in which tens of thousands of birders document bird sightings in an attempt to help conservation efforts.
JOPLIN, Missouri - Auto dealers in Joplin have donated nearly $27,000 for construction of a community safe room at a new elementary school.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A Joplin woman has pleaded guilty for her role in the starvation of the girl who weighed only 12 pounds when she was hospitalized at age 3.
GALENA, Kansas - Beatrice Massier and Esther Julnide lined up their walkers Monday afternoon for a footrace of sorts.
JOPLIN, Missouri - Joplin's police chief has been named police chief of the year by the Missouri Police Chief Association.
The 127-20 vote Friday by which the Missouri House gave final approval to legislation authorizing tax incentives for Boeing Co. to build an assembly plant for commercial airplanes in Missouri.
JOPLIN, Missouri - It's the end of the road for the Mother Road Marathon.
JOPLIN, Missouri - Joplin police are investigating the death of an infant at an apartment in the city.
CARTERVILLE, Missouri - A southwest Missouri man dying of brain cancer has received his Star Wars wish.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A January preliminary hearing has been scheduled for a southwest Missouri man accused of killing a football coach at Missouri Southern State University.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A judge has granted probation to a man convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the 2011 vehicle crash that killed two Missouri Southern State University football players.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A group that salvaged photos after the 2011 tornado in Joplin is closing down.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A 51-year-old southwest Missouri man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for receiving child pornography over the Internet.
ST. LOUIS - A federal review of the 2011 Joplin tornado is calling for stronger building codes and more storm shelters in vulnerable areas.
ST. LOUIS - A federal study of the 2011 Joplin tornado suggests that stronger building codes, more storm shelters and improved emergency communication systems could have significantly reduced the death toll and the costs of rebuilding from country's deadliest single modern tornado.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A group that collected thousands of photos after the Joplin tornado is planning a ceremony this week in the southwest Missouri city.
OKLAHOMA CITY - One photo shows a red-cheeked tot sitting in a high chair, smiling at the camera. Another one, a Polaroid, shows two people unwrapping gifts at Christmas, a tree decorated with lights behind them and wrapping paper covering the floor.
JOPLIN, Missouri - A southwest Missouri man who was 13 years old when he fired shots at a Joplin middle school has been released from prison.