- Roosters seized from Grand Island mobile home Updated: Mar-08-14 8:05 pm
- Brown scores 36 as GI Northwest repeats in Class B Updated: Mar-08-14 4:41 pm
- Services relocation bill clears Neb. committee Updated: Mar-04-14 7:23 pm
- Nebraska man ruled incompetent for trial Updated: Feb-28-14 6:43 am
- Nebraska veterans home bill stalls in committee Updated: Feb-19-14 6:26 pm
- Nebraskan pleads not guilty in 2 slayings Updated: Feb-19-14 1:25 pm
- Ex-Nebraska firefighter pleads guilty in pornography case Updated: Feb-19-14 11:51 am
- Hall County leader involved in domestic incident Updated: Feb-18-14 11:10 am
- Nebraska county backing out of deal for building Updated: Feb-12-14 9:34 am
- Nebraska State Patrol begins training new recruits Updated: Feb-10-14 7:27 pm
- Retired Hall County judge, David Bush, dies at 65 Updated: Feb-10-14 10:53 am
- Presiding judge named in Hall and Buffalo counties Updated: Feb-09-14 6:56 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A central Nebraska shelter is caring for some feathered friends after officers seized several roosters from a Grand Island mobile home.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - McKenzie Brown scored 36 points, matched a Class B tournament record with 15 free throws, and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead defending champion Grand Island Northwest to a 66-58 victory over Lincoln Pius X in the state final Saturday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A bill inspired by the decision to relocate a Nebraska state veterans home has advanced out of a legislative committee, but the new measure would only apply to future projects.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A Grand Island man charged with trying to kill his estranged wife has been declared mentally incompetent for trial.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A Legislative committee rejected a Grand Island lawmaker's bill that would keep a Nebraska veterans' home from moving to Kearney.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A 58-year-old Nebraska man has pleaded not guilty to charges that he killed his former wife and his former divorce attorney.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A former Grand Island firefighter has pleaded guilty to receiving and distributing child pornography.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Police say a Hall County supervisor has been investigated for his involvement in a domestic incident with his wife.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - The Hall County board has decided to back out of its deal to buy the former state Workforce Development building from the city of Grand Island.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - The Nebraska State Patrol has begun training a new recruitment class.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A former Hall County judge described as "one of those larger-than-life characters" has died of cancer.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - The Nebraska Supreme Court has been chosen to oversee the courts in Hall and Buffalo counties.