- Grand Island attorney named to judgeship Updated: Apr-15-14 1:32 pm
- Grand Island man dies after US 30 collision Updated: Apr-07-14 8:35 am
- Group keeps up renovations to Grand Island mansion Updated: Apr-06-14 10:54 am
- Hearing postponed for Nebraskan charged in deaths Updated: Apr-05-14 1:44 pm
- Palin endorses Pete Ricketts for Neb. governor Updated: Apr-04-14 1:32 pm
- Services relocation bill dies in Neb. Legislature Updated: Mar-31-14 8:03 pm
- Nebraska patrol investigates theft of wheelchair Updated: Mar-28-14 5:18 pm
- CNH to cut up to 200 jobs at Grand Island plant Updated: Mar-28-14 11:43 am
- 5 biggest Nebraska counties all growing fast Updated: Mar-27-14 1:25 pm
- Grand Island man gets 7½ years for child porn Updated: Mar-24-14 6:13 am
- Grand island airport operator plans new service Updated: Mar-21-14 1:32 pm
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A former Hall County prosecutor has been named to fill an open district court judgeship in eastern Nebraska's 5th Judicial District.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A 28-year-old Grand Island man has died after his pickup struck an oncoming semitrailer.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Mary Stoltenberg focused, screwing a gold bracket to hold a marble shelf into the freshly painted wall.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - A status hearing for the man charged in the shooting deaths of his ex-wife and his former divorce attorney has been postponed for a second time.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Republican Pete Ricketts has won the endorsement of Sarah Palin in his primary bid for Nebraska governor.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A bill inspired by the decision to relocate a Nebraska state veterans home has died in the Legislature, even though it only would have applied to future projects.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Authorities say they're investigating the theft of a specialized wheelchair from a man who was traveling through Nebraska.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - CNH Industrial says up to 200 jobs will be cut at its farm equipment plant in Grand Island.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska's most populated counties continue to grow at a rapid pace while the population in rural areas of the state decline.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A 57-year-old Grand Island man has been given 7½ years in federal prison for receiving and distributing child pornography.
GRAND ISLAND, Nebraska - Officials with the fixed-base operator at the Grand Island airport say it is planning a service and product expansion that could land business from the owners of thousands of planes.