- High Court overturns ruling in SD teen homicide Updated: Dec-04-13 7:41 am
- Canton, Parkston dominate 11B All-State Updated: Dec-03-13 1:06 am
- Event gives disabled hunters a crack at deer Updated: Dec-02-13 2:05 am
- Pierre woman finds $800 in state's lost and found Updated: Nov-27-13 7:31 pm
- Fed court trial set for SD man in standoff case Updated: Nov-22-13 8:22 am
- Early morning fire destroys barn near Pierre Updated: Nov-20-13 11:32 am
- Pierre teacher honored with national award Updated: Nov-19-13 7:46 am
- Pierre beats Watertown 34-7 to win 11AA title Updated: Nov-15-13 11:26 pm
- Capitol portraits of former Gov. Janklow unveiled Updated: Nov-15-13 7:04 pm
- Pierre police identify man killed in stabbing Updated: Nov-14-13 3:47 pm
- Groups to decorate trees for Capitol display Updated: Nov-13-13 5:20 am
- Pierre-based Guard unit may be home by Christmas Updated: Nov-12-13 6:04 pm
- SD man pleads not guilty to standoff charges Updated: Nov-08-13 5:10 pm
- Public meeting set on new Missouri River bridge Updated: Nov-08-13 8:10 am
- Eagle Creek Software considering expansion in SD Updated: Nov-07-13 8:42 am
- Google Glass might help doctors save time, improve sugrical... Updated: Nov-06-13 1:58 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - The South Dakota Supreme Court has overturned a ruling by a circuit court judge that a Pierre teenager accused of murder should be tried as an adult.
MITCHELL, South Dakota - Canton and Parkston proved to be the best teams in Class 11B this season, both having a mixture of talent.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Some wheelchair-using deer hunters can still get out and pursue the sport they love.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Megan Deal is a bit more thankful this holiday.
PIERRE, South Dakota - An Eagle Butte man accused in a standoff with law officers in Pierre faces a jury trial in federal court early next year.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Authorities are investigating the cause of a fire that destroyed a pole barn east of Pierre.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A Pierre teacher has been honored as an outstanding educator.
VERMILLION, South Dakota - Alexander Gray threw for 208 yards and a pair of touchdowns in the first half as Pierre T.F. Riggs defeated Watertown 34-7 Friday in the state 11AA title game.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Two portraits of former Gov. Bill Janklow have been added to South Dakota's gallery of gubernatorial portraits at the Capitol in Pierre.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Authorities have identified the man killed in a Tuesday night stabbing in Pierre as 43-year-old Stephen Jones of Fort Thompson.
PIERRE, South Dakota - More than 90 Christmas trees will be decorated later this month for the annual Christmas at the Capitol holiday display.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Gov. Dennis Daugaard says a South Dakota National Guard unit from Pierre might be home from Afghanistan in time for Christmas.
PIERRE, South Dakota - An Eagle Butte man has pleaded not guilty to six charges resulting from a standoff with law enforcement officers in Pierre.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Members of the public will next week get their first chance to discuss a new bridge that will span the Missouri River between Pierre and Fort Pierre.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Eagle Creek Software Services is considering expanding its presence in South Dakota with a second center in Pierre by the end of the next year.
When Pelu Tran and Ian Shakil tried out Google Glass for the first time last year, the technology was compelling enough that they both quit their day jobs.