- W.Va. Film Office holding production seminar Updated: May-23-15 10:15 am
FAIRMONT, West Virginia - A training seminar for people wanting to become production coordinators in the film industry is set for next month in Fairmont.
- West Virginia museums to let military members in for free Updated: May-23-15 9:20 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Several West Virginia attractions are participating in the National Endowment for the Arts initiative to offer free admission to active-duty military members and their families.
- Charleston only West Virginia city with 50,000 population Updated: May-21-15 11:32 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Charleston is hanging on as the only city in West Virginia with a population of more than 50,000, while Morgantown is now the state's third-largest city, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mon Power using aerial saws to trim trees around power lines Updated: May-21-15 7:56 am
FAIRMONT, West Virginia - Mon Power in West Virginia is using helicopters with giant saws attached to trim trees across the state.
- Dedicated mothers key to keeping Project Graduation going Updated: May-17-15 1:49 pm
FAIRMONT, West Virginia - The people who have been working with Project Graduation in Marion County for the past few decades believe the project is what it is today because of the mothers who are involved.
- Glenville State art students draw up display for NASA Updated: May-07-15 2:53 am
GLENVILLE, West Virginia - Glenville State College art students have drawn up a colorful display for use by a NASA facility in Fairmont.
- Town finds creative ways to raise money for improvements Updated: May-06-15 1:05 pm
FAIRMONT, West Virginia - Grant Town has been coming up with creative ways to raise money for town improvements.
- West Virginia man charged with making terrorist threats Updated: May-05-15 6:22 am
FAIRMONT, West Virginia - A West Virginia man has been arrested after police say he wrote threatening messages on his porch and threatened to kill officers at his home.