- Noble Energy will increase Colorado investments Updated: May-06-15 1:32 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Noble Energy will invest more in Colorado's Weld County, which has become its headquarters for U.S. onshore operations, and will reduce spending on its Marcellus gas drilling program in Pennsylvania.
- UNC president criticizes Mexican-American studies reaction Updated: May-02-15 3:08 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - University of Northern Colorado President Kay Norton has sent a campus-wide email condemning racist attacks on Mexican-American studies protesters.
- 2 accused of stealing more than $300K worth of drill bits Updated: May-01-15 7:52 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Two men have been arrested in connection with the theft of more than $300,000 worth of drill bits from an oil and gas site near Milliken.
- FDIC levies fines against New Frontier Bank directors Updated: Apr-25-15 4:10 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. fined four people involved in the 2009 collapse of Greeley's New Frontier Bank $545,000 after a bank failure that cost the FDIC almost $1 billion.
- Weld County Sherriff's Office recovers $300,000 drill bits Updated: Apr-21-15 9:17 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Authorities in Weld County have recovered roughly $300,000 worth of drill bits stolen from an oil and gas site.
- Crews douse blaze at oil, gas wastewater site in Greeley Updated: Apr-17-15 11:43 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Firefighters have extinguished a blaze at the site of an oil and gas wastewater injection site near the Greeley airport.
- Colorado authorities probe deputy's actions in 2012 shooting Updated: Apr-09-15 4:10 pm
DENVER - The Weld County Sheriff's Office has launched an internal investigation after a special investigator said there is new evidence in the shooting death of the wife of a deputy in 2012.