- School settles logo dispute for $21,500 Updated: Aug-22-15 12:02 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - A dispute between Greeley-Evans School District 6 and a Northridge High School art teacher over ownership of the school's logo has resulted in removal of the logo and a $21,500 check for Dean Dickson.
- Motorcyclist recovering after crash blamed on lightning Updated: Aug-19-15 10:05 am
GREELEY, Colorado - A Greeley man is recovering after a rare lightning strike that knocked him unconscious as he was riding his motorcycle on Interstate 25.
- Colorado livestock quarantined after disease found Updated: Aug-18-15 5:07 am
GREELEY, Colorado - A debilitating livestock virus has prompted the Colorado Department of Agriculture to place animals in 70 locations across the state under quarantine.
- Anadarko to begin horizontal drilling in Fort Lupton Updated: Aug-12-15 9:40 am
FORT LUPTON, Colorado - Oil and gas activity is set to increase in northern Colorado as Anadarko Petroleum develops its drilling program in Fort Lupton as part of a much larger project in Weld County.
- Vestas plans even more hiring, building expansion in Windsor Updated: Aug-07-15 5:10 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Wind energy equipment manufacturer Vestas is continuing to ramp up production in Colorado facilities, with recruiting events planned for this month.
- Coroner IDs girl, 4, found unresponsive in Windsor pool Updated: Aug-03-15 9:58 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Authorities are investigating the death of a 4-year-old girl who was found unresponsive in a pool at a home in Windsor.
- Oil and gas task force to meet in Greeley Updated: Aug-03-15 9:47 am
GREELEY, Colorado - The governor's Oil and Gas task force is calling on the public for help with issues relating to the development of oil and gas in residential areas.
- Weld DA announces new team to investigate police shootings Updated: Jul-29-15 10:28 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Weld County authorities are hoping to bring more transparency to officer-involved shooting investigations with the appointment of a new team to handle the cases.
- 5 more cases of rabbit fever reported in Weld County Updated: Jul-28-15 1:44 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Weld County says that five more men have contracted rabbit fever, putting Colorado within striking distance of a state record for cases of what normally is a relatively rare bacterial disease.
- Bystanders jump in to save toddler from drowning Updated: Jul-28-15 11:10 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Bystanders were ready to help when they saw a man run toward the shore of Windsor Lake, a stranger's limp 3-year-old girl in his arms.