- Gravel pits find new life as water storage Updated: May-20-15 3:47 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Tranquil ponds lining the Cache la Poudre River around Fort Collins that attract many people for fishing, walking and wildlife watching are not what they appear to be.
- Well to reduce flooding shut off after first day Updated: May-16-15 2:13 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Operators have shut down a well near Gilcrest that had been touted as a small first step in reducing the area's high water table to protect farmers and ranchers on the Eastern Plains from flooding.
- Man charged with murder in death of Greeley toddler Updated: May-15-15 10:25 am
GREELEY, Colorado - The man watching a 2-year-old Greeley boy who died after falling unconscious this week has been charged with first-degree murder.
- Son gets slain father's cruiser despite coming up short Updated: May-14-15 10:25 am
GREELEY, Colorado - The son of a slain Weld County sheriff's deputy came up short in his bid to buy his father's cruiser. But he walked away with the keys anyway.
- Greeley man could face more charges after toddler dies Updated: May-13-15 11:04 pm
DENVER - A Greeley man could face additional charges after the 2-year-old boy he is accused of abusing died.
- University reinstates Mexican-American studies major Updated: May-10-15 11:20 am
GREELEY, Colorado - University of Northern Colorado officials have decided to reinstate the Mexican American studies major following more than a month of protests related to the university's March 25 decision to suspend the major.
- Weld farmers use social media to attract customers Updated: May-08-15 11:48 am
GREELEY, Colorado - A recent Facebook post read, "The extraction process begins!"
- Northern Colorado oil, gas companies prepare for flooding Updated: May-07-15 2:31 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Oil and gas companies in Weld County are preparing for potential floods as northern Colorado rivers continue to rise.
- Noble Energy will increase Colorado investments Updated: May-06-15 1:32 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Noble Energy will invest more in Colorado's Weld County, which has become its headquarters for U.S. onshore operations, and will reduce spending on its Marcellus gas drilling program in Pennsylvania.
- 2 accused of stealing more than $300K worth of drill bits Updated: May-01-15 7:52 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Two men have been arrested in connection with the theft of more than $300,000 worth of drill bits from an oil and gas site near Milliken.
- FDIC levies fines against New Frontier Bank directors Updated: Apr-25-15 4:10 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. fined four people involved in the 2009 collapse of Greeley's New Frontier Bank $545,000 after a bank failure that cost the FDIC almost $1 billion.