- Boise State assistant named head coach at Northern Colorado Updated: May-01-16 8:45 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Jeff Linder is the new basketball coach at Northern Colorado. He spent the last six seasons at Boise State, where he was associate head coach for the Broncos since 2013-14.
- Correction: Bias Incidents NCU story Updated: Apr-26-16 11:42 am
GREELEY, Colorado - In a story April 24 about the bias response team at the University of Northern Colorado, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the team is currently investigating 44 bias-motivated incidents on campus. The incidents were reported during the 2014-15 and have been resolved.
- Investigation launched into man's death after apartment fire Updated: Apr-22-16 2:40 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Authorities say they are investigating the death of a man who suffered serious burns in a Greeley apartment fire.
- Northern Colorado fires men's basketball coach B.J. Hill Updated: Apr-21-16 7:57 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - The University of Northern Colorado has fired men's basketball coach B.J. Hill amid an NCAA investigation into allegations of violations in the program.
- Front Range flunks on air-quality group's ozone report card Updated: Apr-20-16 7:46 pm
DENVER - The Colorado Front Range got failing grades on ozone pollution, and Western Slope counties didn't do much better, an annual report card on air quality said Wednesday.
- 3 charged after 2 Oklahomans found dead in burning truck Updated: Apr-19-16 11:01 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Prosecutors have charged three people in connection with the deaths of two Oklahoma men who were found in a burning pickup truck in northern Colorado.
- Patient killed in ambulance crash in northeast Colorado Updated: Apr-19-16 9:26 pm
STERLING, Colorado - Investigators say poor driving conditions likely caused an ambulance crash that killed a patient east of Brush.
- Greeley to consider distract driving laws Updated: Apr-18-16 1:31 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - A Colorado city is considering laws that would punish distracted driving, including texting while driving.
- Northern Colorado University to text students about pot Updated: Apr-15-16 11:38 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Researchers at the University of Northern Colorado will be texting some students about their marijuana use.
- September trial set for western Nebraska barrel body case Updated: Apr-14-16 10:08 am
BRIDGEPORT, Nebraska - A September trial has been scheduled for a 24-year-old Nebraskan accused of killing a Colorado man and stuffing his body into a barrel that later was found in a western Nebraska creek.
- Man sentenced for stealing Nebraska sheriff's office's ATVs Updated: Apr-12-16 12:21 pm
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - A 37-year-old Colorado man has been given one to three years in a Nebraska prison for stealing two all-terrain vehicles and a trailer from a sheriff's department.