- Coroner IDs girl, 4, found unresponsive in Windsor pool Updated: Aug-03-15 9:58 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Authorities are investigating the death of a 4-year-old girl who was found unresponsive in a pool at a home in Windsor.
- Oil and gas task force to meet in Greeley Updated: Aug-03-15 9:47 am
GREELEY, Colorado - The governor's Oil and Gas task force is calling on the public for help with issues relating to the development of oil and gas in residential areas.
- Weld DA announces new team to investigate police shootings Updated: Jul-29-15 10:28 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Weld County authorities are hoping to bring more transparency to officer-involved shooting investigations with the appointment of a new team to handle the cases.
- 5 more cases of rabbit fever reported in Weld County Updated: Jul-28-15 1:44 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Weld County says that five more men have contracted rabbit fever, putting Colorado within striking distance of a state record for cases of what normally is a relatively rare bacterial disease.
- Bystanders jump in to save toddler from drowning Updated: Jul-28-15 11:10 am
GREELEY, Colorado - Bystanders were ready to help when they saw a man run toward the shore of Windsor Lake, a stranger's limp 3-year-old girl in his arms.
- Driver seriously injured in crash into Greeley radio station Updated: Jul-27-15 9:40 am
GREELEY, Colorado - A driver is in the hospital with life-threatening injuries after crashing into a historic Colorado radio station.
- Balcony collapses in Greeley; only minor injuries reported Updated: Jul-20-15 11:47 pm
DENVER - Several people were hurt when a balcony at an apartment complex in Greeley collapsed, but only minor injuries were reported.
- University students learn small-scale farming practices Updated: Jul-18-15 2:09 am
GREELEY, Colorado - "It," for Leslie Trejo and a handful of University of Northern Colorado undergraduates, is a new, hands-on summer course called urban farming. "It," involves a 5,000-square-foot greenhouse and three-quarters of an acre of outdoor gardening space in north Greeley on O Street. And "it," it turns out, is a lot more fun that sitting in an air-conditioned classroom.
- Officer charged with trying to influence public official Updated: Jul-16-15 3:02 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - A police officer is facing a charge of attempting to influence a public official in a northern Colorado county following the results of a district attorney's investigation.
- Weld County wheat yield a mixed bag Updated: Jul-15-15 1:52 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - While the weather in Weld County has caused some wheat fields to suffer this year, Colorado's overall wheat yield is expected to even out to at least average.
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' actress Amanda Peterson dies at 43 Updated: Jul-06-15 10:04 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Amanda Peterson, best known for her role in the 1987 romantic comedy "Can't Buy Me Love," has died. She was 43.