- Grain lower, cattle and pork higher Updated: Mar-10-14 11:44 am
- Clerk's spouse earned $146K from troubled program Updated: Mar-10-14 11:28 am
- Big Ten Experience touts athletic, academics Updated: Mar-10-14 11:14 am
- Detention hearing in $7M shoplifting spree case Updated: Mar-10-14 7:56 am
- Teen accused in Chicago cabbie's shooting death Updated: Mar-10-14 7:08 am
- Chicago officer hit in face by ricocheting bullet Updated: Mar-10-14 7:02 am
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat 95-88 in OT Updated: Mar-09-14 11:55 pm
- Man convicted of slaying 7 awarded nearly $500K Updated: Mar-09-14 11:38 pm
- Bears agree to 1-year deals with Collins, Palmer Updated: Mar-09-14 10:30 pm
- Topeka family finally makes it home from Ukraine Updated: Mar-09-14 7:19 pm
- Defense: Jury should have known murder details Updated: Mar-09-14 2:16 pm
- For James, Cleveland trip was to support Ilgauskas Updated: Mar-09-14 1:09 pm
- Cardinal George undergoes latest cancer treatment Updated: Mar-09-14 9:53 am
- 6 injured in shooting at party in Chicago Updated: Mar-09-14 8:59 am
- Chicago Whitney Young beats Rolling Meadows 60-44 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:11 am
- Duhon lifts Chicago State past Seattle 67-53 Updated: Mar-08-14 6:05 pm
- Alderman: Chicago plastic bag ban gaining support Updated: Mar-08-14 1:59 pm
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges Updated: Mar-08-14 1:08 pm
- Pension law means pay cut for college president Updated: Mar-08-14 12:31 pm
- New president named at a city college in Chicago Updated: Mar-08-14 4:06 am
- Chicago-area teacher aide faces child pornography charges Updated: Mar-08-14 4:05 am
- Suburban Chicago man gets 35 years in wife's death Updated: Mar-08-14 4:04 am
- Indiana State knocks off Loyola of Chicago 75-62 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:00 am
- Gasol's double-double helps Grizzlies beat Bulls Updated: Mar-07-14 10:42 pm
- Reputed Guzman deputy will go to trial in Chicago Updated: Mar-07-14 7:10 pm
CHICAGO - Grain futures were lower Monday in early trading on the Chicago Board of Trade.
CHICAGO - Tens of thousands of dollars earmarked for an anti-violence program launched by Gov. Pat Quinn in 2010 was paid to the husband of Cook County Circuit Court Clerk Dorothy Brown.
ROSEMONT, Illinois - In a room on the ground floor of the conference's sparkling new headquarters, the Big Ten is putting the final touches on its version of Cooperstown or Canton.
CHICAGO - A federal judge in Chicago is scheduled to decide whether a father, mother and daughter charged in an alleged $7 million shoplifting spree must stay behind bars.
CHICAGO - A Chicago teenager is being held on $2 million bond after being accused in last month's shooting death of a taxi cab driver.
CHICAGO - A Chicago police officer has been released from the hospital after he was hit in the face by a ricocheting bullet.
CHICAGO - Joakim Noah and Jimmy Butler understand it.
CHICAGO - A former handyman serving life in prison for the 1993 murder of seven people at a suburban Chicago restaurant has been awarded nearly a half-million dollars in a civil lawsuit in which he alleged a jail guard punched him in the face.
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Kansas couple and their four newly adopted children have made it home after a month in Ukraine, where they were stranded amid violence and civil unrest.
CHICAGO - An attorney says jurors in a civil rights case who awarded nearly $500,000 to a man serving life in prison for killing seven people should have been told details of the Chicago-area slayings.
CHICAGO - LeBron James says he simply wanted to support his friend, so the Miami Heat star found himself back in his old stomping grounds.
CHICAGO - Cardinal Francis George says he feels a "little bit lightheaded" and a little unsteady on his feet but otherwise OK after his first treatment in a new round of chemotherapy.
CHICAGO - Six people have been injured in a shooting at a party on Chicago's West Side.
NORMAL, Illinois - Kiara Lewis wasn't about to let Chicago Whitney Young lose focus during Saturday's state 4A championship game after coasting to an impressive 40-point victory in Friday's semifinals.
CHICAGO - Nate Duhon scored 18 points to lead Chicago to a 67-53 win over Seattle on Saturday.
CHICAGO - The sponsor of a measure to ban Chicago retailers from putting merchandise in plastic bags says he has the votes to get it approved by the city council and "it's time to move."
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Two Democratic lawmakers involved in overseeing the troubled Illinois Department of Children and Family Services say the agency faces "horrendous" challenges in the year ahead as officials deal with yet another search for a new child-welfare chief, anticipated budget cuts and election year politics.
CHICAGO - The president of Chicago State University is taking a big pay cut to comply with a new state law aimed at reducing Illinois' massive pension shortfall.
CHICAGO - A school in the City Colleges of Chicago system has a new president following a nationwide search.
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Illinois - Cook County prosecutors say a suburban Chicago teacher's aide is facing child pornography charges.
WHEATON, Illinois - A suburban Chicago man has been sentenced to 35 years in prison for the 2011 stabbing death of his wife.
ST. LOUIS - Jake Odum scored 18 points as second-seeded Indiana State knocked off No. 10 seed Loyola of Chicago 75-62 in a Missouri Valley Conference quarterfinal on Friday.
CHICAGO - From the tough defense to the rugged rebounding and passing big men, the Memphis Grizzlies and Chicago Bulls are practically mirror images.
CHICAGO - A reputed lieutenant of recently captured drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman abruptly reversed his plans to plead guilty Friday to federal trafficking charges, a move made out of fear for the lives of his wife and children in Mexico, according to his attorney.