- 10 charged in Tennessee with meth distribution, conspiracy Updated: Apr-29-16 4:23 pm
JACKSON, Tennessee - Federal prosecutors say 10 people have been charged with distributing large quantities of methamphetamine transported to West Tennessee from Arizona.
- Tennessee State Museum to become reality in 2018 Updated: Apr-23-16 10:33 am
JACKSON, Tennessee - Architects armed with renderings, and historians with dreams made their way Wednesday to the Jim Moss Center for Nursing at Jackson State Community College to discuss plans for the new Tennessee Museum, scheduled to open by the third quarter of 2018.
- Andrew Jackson: populist war hero and no fan of paper money Updated: Apr-21-16 7:20 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - After nearly a century as the face of the $20 bill, President Andrew Jackson is being replaced by abolitionist Harriet Tubman, who helped free slaves from the Southern landowners he defended. What should Americans recall about his legacy?
- Tubman to be new face of $20 bill, Hamilton stays on $10 Updated: Apr-20-16 8:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Harriet Tubman, an African-American abolitionist who was born a slave, will stand with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Benjamin Franklin among the iconic faces of U.S. currency.
- Madison County deputy arrested on DUI charge Updated: Apr-11-16 11:29 am
JACKSON, Tennessee - A Madison County sheriff's deputy has been arrested on a DUI charge.
- Tennessee AP, MTSU present 2016 news excellence awards Updated: Apr-09-16 11:37 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Nashville TV station WTVF and the Chattanooga Times Free Press received top honors in the 2016 Tennessee Associated Press Broadcasters and Media Editors annual contest.