- Study says West Tennessee economy has lagged Updated: Jul-24-15 11:59 am
JACKSON, Tennessee - West Tennessee's economy has been lagging behind other regions in the state but is starting to make inroads in employment growth and technology-related hirings, a new report says.
- Jackson hospital reaches settlement for unnecessary billing Updated: Jul-21-15 4:09 am
JACKSON, Tennessee - Federal prosecutors say a hospital has agreed to pay $510,000 to resolve allegations that it billed Medicare and Medicaid for unnecessary heart procedures.
- Interior Department won't fight ruling on Colorado coal mine Updated: Jul-08-15 3:46 pm
CRAIG, Colorado - The U.S. Department of Interior won't fight a court ruling threatening the future of a northwestern Colorado coal mine.
- Decatur County workers resign over same-sex marriage issue Updated: Jul-02-15 6:00 pm
JACKSON, Tennessee - Decatur County officials say three employees in the clerk's office have resigned because of their opposition to the recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling that overturned bans on same-sex marriage.
- Siblings indicted in 2013 slaying of sister's boyfriend Updated: Jul-01-15 12:19 pm
JACKSON, Tennessee - Two western Tennessee siblings have been indicted in connection with the 2013 slaying of a Beech Bluff man.