- NJ property owner charged with bribing official Updated: Apr-18-14 3:34 am
- Fire in bathroom at Atlantic City's Tropicana Updated: Apr-17-14 12:59 pm
- Judge allows Atlantic City boardwalk jitney test Updated: Apr-17-14 8:19 am
- Casino pays out in poker tourney with fake chips Updated: Apr-15-14 10:50 am
- March NJ casino income down even with online boost Updated: Apr-14-14 3:40 pm
- Atlantic City eyeing new color-coded road signs Updated: Apr-13-14 4:22 pm
- Casino: 'net gamblers mostly within hour's drive Updated: Apr-13-14 11:34 am
- Borgata casino lawsuit: Gambler cheated, won $9.6M Updated: Apr-11-14 8:25 pm
- New Jersey judge says pet bobcat must be tested Updated: Apr-11-14 5:58 pm
- Family escapes Middle Township fire Updated: Apr-11-14 8:08 am
- Ocean County getting most Sandy housing aid Updated: Apr-11-14 6:31 am
- Judge: AC councilman suit against NJ can proceed Updated: Apr-10-14 8:31 pm
- Survey: Positive views of Atlantic City up in 2013 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:19 am
- Blake Shelton to play free concert on AC beach Updated: Apr-10-14 11:16 am
- Union: Revel casino worth $25M to $73M Updated: Apr-09-14 4:10 pm
- Atlantic City casino earnings down 35 percent Updated: Apr-07-14 6:43 pm
- $12.5M price tag for former Claridge casino sale Updated: Apr-07-14 5:38 pm
- Wildwood gets a new logo Updated: Apr-07-14 7:50 am
- NJ shore town in bid to leave school district Updated: Apr-06-14 4:29 pm
- Mohegan Tribe protects benefits with casino empire Updated: Apr-06-14 11:40 am
- Southern NJ's 'magnet man' still at it, 200K later Updated: Apr-05-14 1:10 pm
- New boss for AC special improvement district Updated: Apr-04-14 10:50 am
- Analyst concerned about Atlantic City Expressway Updated: Apr-03-14 6:14 am
- United launches first Atlantic City flights Updated: Apr-01-14 5:47 pm
- Internet gambling no jackpot for New Jersey Updated: Apr-01-14 5:28 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A New Jersey man has been charged with trying to bribe an official with the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority in an effort to get a higher price for his Atlantic City property.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - No one was injured in a fire on the 57th floor of Atlantic City's Tropicana Casino and Resort.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Motorized jitneys will get to carry passengers on the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A New Jersey casino is reimbursing players in a poker tournament that was suspended after counterfeit chips were discovered.
New Jersey casinos brought in 15 percent more from online gambling in March over the previous month, but it wasn't nearly enough to offset the diminishing revenue from Atlantic City's long-struggling brick-and-mortar casinos.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Officials in Atlantic City want to replace the city's road signs with a color-coded system they say will be less confusing for visitors.
Three of the five municipalities where people are spending the most time logged on to some Internet gambling websites are within an hour's drive of Atlantic City, but operators say these gamblers are not the same clientele who frequent the resort's casinos.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - An Atlantic City casino is suing a big-time gambler, claiming he won $9.6 million in a card-cheating scheme in baccarat.
STAFFORD TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - A New Jersey judge says he wants to make sure a woman's pet is not a purebred bobcat before returning the animal to her.
MIDDLE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Three family members escaped a five-alarm fire that gutted their home in southern New Jersey.
STAFFORD TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Records show more than 60 percent of Superstorm Sandy state housing assistance is going to homeowners in Ocean County.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A Superior Court judge is allowing a lawsuit by an Atlantic City councilman alleging malicious prosecution by the state Attorney General's Office to move forward - again.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The second year of the "Do AC" promotional campaign helped increase positive perceptions of Atlantic City among residents of nearby states, even as concerns remained about the safety and cleanliness of the seaside gambling resort.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Country music superstar Blake Shelton will play a free concert on the Atlantic City, New Jersey beachfront this summer.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The city's main casino workers' union says Revel Casino Hotel is worth between $25 million and $73 million.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Not even a boost from Internet gambling money and the comparison with an extremely slow period after Superstorm Sandy could prevent Atlantic City's casinos from seeing a big decline in their earnings in 2013.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Bally's Atlantic City has revealed how much a buyer paid for the former Claridge casino hotel in Atlantic City.
WILDWOOD, New Jersey - Wildwood has replaced the "W'' tree with the "Wildwood Wave" in the southern New Jersey town's new logo.
CAPE MAY, New Jersey - A battle over a school district involving one of New Jersey's most famous shore communities could be decided by voters.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - A gaming slump is eating into the profits of Mohegan Sun, but the 2,000 tribal members who draw benefits from the massive casino aren't feeling the pinch - not with money coming in from a burgeoning Mohegan Tribe gaming empire.
UPPER TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Jim Ginn threatens that he's going to stop giving away car magnets for free. But the Upper Township entrepreneur seems as stuck to the habit as his ubiquitous magnets are to the trunks of vehicles tooling around Jersey shore towns.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A former Trump casino executive is the new head of an agency dedicated to helping keep Atlantic City's downtown and tourist districts clean.
PLEASANTVILLE, New Jersey - A Wall Street analyst warns the Atlantic City Expressway might have to raise tolls if traffic volume continues to decline.
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - The first United Airlines flight landed at Atlantic City International Airport from Chicago on Tuesday, signaling what transportation officials hope will be a new era of prosperity for the struggling facility and the gambling resort it serves.
TRENTON, New Jersey - When it comes to raising revenue for the state, Internet gambling has been a bust.