- Caesars Interactive can host Delaware lottery games online Updated: Sep-03-15 5:50 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - New Jersey's Internet gambling industry is taking baby steps beyond the state's borders.
- Legislative leaders to attend business summit at shore Updated: Sep-02-15 3:22 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey business leaders say the Legislature's top officials will attend a summit in Atlantic City later this month to address top issues in the state.
- New school year, but Common Core standards remain Updated: Sep-02-15 11:52 am
A later Labor Day this year means early school start dates in many New Jersey districts.
- Baseball, wings and Ellen: Meet the Miss America hopefuls Updated: Sep-01-15 8:10 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - This year, Georgia is from Oklahoma - Georgia Frazier, that is, a cancer survivor and daughter of a former New York Yankees pitcher who holds an inauspicious World Series record.
- Southern New Jersey man digs up live cannonball in backyard Updated: Sep-01-15 6:22 am
CAPE MAY COURT HOUSE, New Jersey - The Atlantic City bomb squad was dispatched to a southern New Jersey home over the weekend after a man dug up a live cannonball in his backyard.
- Accident keeps Golden Knights from Atlantic City airshow Updated: Sep-01-15 5:52 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - An accident investigation will keep the Army's Golden Knights parachute team from performing in Atlantic City's airshow.
- New Jersey man admits to forcing 7 women into prostitution Updated: Sep-01-15 3:10 am
MAYS LANDING, New Jersey - An Atlantic City man has admitted to using threats of violence to force seven women into prostitution at the Jersey shore resort town.
- Atlantic City casinos urge Christie to sign rescue bills Updated: Aug-31-15 4:16 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Atlantic City's casinos say Gov. Chris Christie's delay in signing a financial assistance package could hurt the city's taxpayers.
- Stockton University weighs 'several' offers for ex-Showboat Updated: Aug-31-15 4:14 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - On the one-year anniversary of the closure of Atlantic City's Showboat casino, Stockton University said Monday it is weighing "several" expressions of interest in the property it now owns and hopes to sell it soon.
- Manager of Atlantic City tram car system unhappy with city Updated: Aug-31-15 3:16 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The manager of the company responsible for operating Atlantic City's boardwalk tram cars is blaming city officials for his financial woes.
- Brooke Burke-Charvet to co-host Miss America pageant Updated: Aug-28-15 8:25 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Brooke Burke-Charvet, the actress, entrepreneur and fitness guru, will co-host the 2016 Miss America pageant next month.
- Judge blocks union from beaming messages onto Icahn casinos Updated: Aug-27-15 5:59 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A New Jersey judge on Thursday banned an Atlantic City union from using a light projector to beam critical messages onto the exterior walls of casinos owned or about to be owned by billionaire Carl Icahn.
- Pro: Borgata uses booze, sexy servers to distract gamblers Updated: Aug-27-15 11:53 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Poker pro Phil Ivey is using an unusual defense against allegations he and a partner cheated Atlantic City's Borgata casino out of $9.6 million at cards: He claims the casino uses free liquor served by scantily clad waitresses to distract gamblers.
- Back from death's door, Resorts casino is now profitable Updated: Aug-26-15 4:38 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - As recently as five years ago, Resorts Casino Hotel was near death, struggling to survive against bigger, newer Atlantic City casinos.
- New Jersey radio host Pinky Kravitz retires after 59 years Updated: Aug-26-15 4:31 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A longtime New Jersey radio broadcaster and tireless Atlantic City booster is retiring after 59 years on the air.
- Resorts casino owner expects decision on PokerStars soon Updated: Aug-26-15 2:31 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The owner of Atlantic City's Resorts Casino Hotel expects that a decision on whether the world's largest Internet poker web site will become licensed in New Jersey will come "in weeks, not months."
- Union: 'Last chance' for Icahn to avoid strike at casino Updated: Aug-25-15 3:55 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Atlantic City's main casino workers union said Tuesday it is giving billionaire Carl Icahn "one last chance" to avoid a strike at the Taj Mahal casino by reinstating employee health and pension benefits.
- Federal ban on sports betting upheld by appeals panel Updated: Aug-25-15 3:07 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The federal ban on sports betting in all but four states was upheld Tuesday, dealing a blow to New Jersey's latest effort to expand gambling options to help its struggling casinos and racetracks.
- Profits up again in slimmed-down Atlantic City casino market Updated: Aug-24-15 2:56 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Less competition has led to greater profits for most of the casinos that survived a painful shrinkage of Atlantic City's gambling market last year.
- Work begins on $50M seawall in Atlantic City inlet Updated: Aug-24-15 12:20 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Work has started on an Atlantic City project that's 70 years in the making.
- Revel Casino owner blames giant seagulls for broken windows Updated: Aug-21-15 7:25 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Now, it seems, even the birds are against Revel.
- Man faces manslaughter charge in 2014 casino fatality Updated: Aug-21-15 5:16 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Authorities say a Monmouth County man is facing an indictment on charges he punched another man at an Atlantic City Casino who later died.
- More than 30K attend Rascal Flatts concert in Atlantic City Updated: Aug-21-15 6:11 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - More than 30,000 people attended a Rascal Flatts concert on the beach in Atlantic City.
- Atlantic City man pleads guilty to 2011 fatal shooting Updated: Aug-21-15 3:10 am
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - An Atlantic City man faces 10 years in prison for the fatal shooting of a man found dead inside his home in 2011.
- 5 men indicted in Atlantic City casino robbery Updated: Aug-20-15 7:37 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A former Atlantic City casino security guard who used inside knowledge in a gunpoint robbery, making off with more than $180,000 has been indicted along with four others, New Jersey officials said Thursday.