- Bridgeport beats Wayne 14-13 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:15 pm
- Holiday music for your less-than-silent night Updated: Dec-06-13 9:49 am
- Classic-country fan Fulson gave notice to Blake Shelton Updated: Dec-06-13 9:48 am
- FedEx not sweating storm Updated: Dec-05-13 2:17 pm
- Delta cuts another 15 Memphis flights Updated: Dec-03-13 2:21 pm
- Jim Breuer is a long way from 'Half Baked' in his life... Updated: Dec-03-13 1:50 pm
- Seattle's Wilson fares best among young 'Big 4' QBs Updated: Dec-02-13 10:18 am
- Black Cadillacs gain speed by keeping rubber on the... Updated: Nov-21-13 4:18 pm
WHEELING, West Virginia - Anthony Caldera rushed for two first-half touchdowns and Bridgeport beat Wayne 14-13 in the Class AA championship game in snowy conditions Friday night at Wheeling Island Stadium.
Looking for some mood music for the season? Each year I choose the best, worst and mostly in between. Here's this year's Christmas sack:
When Brandon Fulson wrote an angry musical reply to Blake Shelton's slam at people who like old-fashioned country music, he had no idea it would travel around the world.
12-05-13 - MEMPHIS, Tenn. - The mood wasn't exactly no worries, but officials at the airport and FedEx headquarters in Memphis sounded confident they could withstand the possible onslaught from an icy storm threatening to disrupt travel and commerce in the nation's midsection.
12-03-13 - MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Delta Air Lines will scratch nonstops from Memphis to four cities and reduce frequency of flights to nine other markets starting Tuesday.
Jim Breuer says he likes hearing from the people who are surprised when they come to his shows.
Russell Wilson has for now won the only debate that really matters to him or the Seattle Seahawks - that he can be a highly effective NFL quarterback.
There's no need to check the brakes on the Black Cadillacs. They don't need them. The act never seems to slow down, and it's paying off. The band's fan base continues to increase as the act travels the country. They've won fans from New York City to Texas, New Orleans to Nashville, and plan to travel to Europe in 2014. Venues that once were sparsely filled for the group now sell out.