- Sport utility vehicle crashes into Sioux Falls hotel lobby Updated: Jul-02-15 6:19 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A woman was injured after an apparent medical problem caused her to crash her sport utility vehicle into the lobby of a Sioux Falls hotel.
- Sioux Falls human relations official out after just 3 months Updated: Jul-01-15 12:20 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The woman hired to become Sioux Falls' first human rights community coordinator is gone after just three months on the job.
- Sioux Falls bishop talks gay marriage ruling at service Updated: Jun-30-15 5:34 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Sioux Falls says followers should not "disown God's law" following the Supreme Court's decision giving same-sex couples the right to marry.
- Outreach center for veterans in Sioux Falls to close Updated: Jun-29-15 7:30 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A center that offers hot meals and other services to homeless and formerly homeless veterans in Sioux Falls will close in August.
- Sioux Falls motorcyclist killed in crash after police chase Updated: Jun-27-15 10:49 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Authorities say a 33-year-old Sioux Falls man died in a motorcycle crash following a police chase.
- South Dakota inmates escape from minimum-security unit Updated: Jun-27-15 10:37 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Law enforcement authorities are searching for two inmates who escaped from the state penitentiary in Sioux Falls.
- Man dies after motorcycle, semi-truck collide on I-29 Updated: Jun-26-15 7:36 pm
BERESFORD, South Dakota - A 59-year-old man is dead after the motorcycle he was driving was clipped by a semi-truck on Interstate 29 in South Dakota during a period of heavy rain.
- In South Dakota, gay marriages quickly commence Updated: Jun-26-15 7:23 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Gay South Dakotans exulted Friday as the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that same-sex couples in America have the constitutional right to marry and county officials across the state began issuing marriage licenses to all.
- Wild bat found at eastern SD zoo tests positive for rabies Updated: Jun-26-15 4:32 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A wild bat found on a sidewalk of a southeast South Dakota zoo has tested positive for rabies.
- Despite large growth, commutes in Sioux Falls still quick Updated: Jun-26-15 2:23 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The Sioux Falls metro area has grown by thousands of working commuters since 2005, but residents haven't seen a huge uptick in the average time it takes them to get to their jobs.
- The Latest: Pennington County issues same-sex license Updated: Jun-26-15 1:46 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The latest South Dakota reaction over Supreme Court ruling that says gay couples nationwide may marry:
- Gay couples, officials prepare for Supreme Court ruling Updated: Jun-25-15 11:08 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - In 2010, Bob Wendland and his partner had a wedding. There was a church, and a ceremony - but not a marriage certificate.
- SD Indian tribe signs contract with marijuana growing group Updated: Jun-24-15 9:17 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - An Indian tribe in South Dakota that plans to start selling marijuana for recreational and medicinal purposes envisions its single point of sale on the reservation as a facility that will also have a bowling alley, a bar and other entertainment features.
- Sioux Falls to revisit rules for ride-hailing services Updated: Jun-24-15 3:46 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - City Council members in Sioux Falls are looking at changing rules that ride-hailing service Uber says could prevent it from launching in the city.
- Authorities accuse inmate of smuggling drug into county jail Updated: Jun-24-15 2:24 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Authorities in southeast South Dakota are accusing an inmate of smuggling a prescription drug into a county jail.
- Xcel Energy restores power to most in eastern South Dakota Updated: Jun-24-15 11:49 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Xcel Energy has restored electricity to areas of eastern South Dakota and southwestern Minnesota that were hit by strong storms this week.
- NATO working with South Dakota telemedicine hub Updated: Jun-23-15 12:46 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - NATO leaders are working with a telemedicine hub in southeast South Dakota to develop a multinational system that could deliver medical services remotely during natural or manmade disasters.
- SD man who pointed rifle at police officer gets 8 years Updated: Jun-22-15 4:42 pm
ELK POINT, South Dakota - A South Dakota man who was shot in the arm after he pointed a rifle at a police officer has been ordered to spend 8 years in prison.
- Juveniles in Sioux Falls steal minivan, flee police, crash Updated: Jun-22-15 8:00 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls police are searching for several juveniles who allegedly stole a minivan and fled from officers after throwing fireworks at passing vehicles.
- Sioux Falls church holds vigil to honor Charleston victims Updated: Jun-22-15 6:52 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A prayer vigil in memory of the nine people killed at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, has been held at a Sioux Falls church, where leaders called for an end to racial hatred.
- Educators 'pessimistically optimistic' about education study Updated: Jun-20-15 7:59 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - South Dakota educators say they're holding out hope that a legislative committee created by the governor could produce some solutions to what they see as major issues facing the state's public education system.
- Annual LGBT pride festival returns to Sioux Falls Updated: Jun-20-15 2:08 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The Sioux Falls Pride Festival that celebrates those in the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender community kicks off in South Dakota's largest city this weekend.
- 26-year-old Sioux Falls man hospitalized following stabbing Updated: Jun-19-15 5:56 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A stabbing in Sioux Falls has left a young man hospitalized.
- Chase from Sioux Falls to Baltic ends with crash, arrests Updated: Jun-19-15 7:01 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Two people are in custody after a police chase that began in Sioux Falls and ended with a crash in a rural area near Baltic.
- Sioux Falls suing developer of residential neighborhood Updated: Jun-18-15 12:41 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The city of Sioux Falls is suing a local development group for nearly $279,000 in utility costs.