- Sioux Falls to host several D-II tournaments Updated: Dec-11-13 1:39 pm
- Sioux Falls restaurant robbed early Wednesday Updated: Dec-11-13 11:45 am
- SD lawmaker will propose repeal of death penalty Updated: Dec-10-13 4:12 pm
- SD deaf school campus to house immigration center Updated: Dec-10-13 9:07 am
- School apps proving popular in some SD communities Updated: Dec-09-13 10:17 am
- SD lawmakers will be urged to expand Medicaid Updated: Dec-08-13 12:52 pm
- Officials say cold weather won't stop pine beetles Updated: Dec-07-13 5:53 pm
- Sioux Falls man convicted in sex trafficking case Updated: Dec-07-13 11:08 am
- Bond set for SD teens accused in fatal shooting Updated: Dec-06-13 7:50 am
- Investment firm wins auction for SD beef plant Updated: Dec-05-13 4:15 pm
- SD panel recommends keeping 'Negro' in place names Updated: Dec-04-13 7:16 pm
- SD school boards group supports daily pledge Updated: Dec-03-13 8:59 am
- Wisconsin serial killer dies in South Dakota Updated: Dec-02-13 3:39 pm
- Prisoner back in custody after standoff Updated: Dec-01-13 9:37 am
- SD county needs more money to fund court costs Updated: Nov-30-13 11:56 am
- Wisconsin man charged in SD with sex trafficking Updated: Nov-29-13 12:13 pm
- S. Dakotans brave cold for deals, even on Thursday Updated: Nov-29-13 11:30 am
- RC follows SF and expands pledge to all levels Updated: Nov-29-13 9:02 am
- Sioux Falls police warn of increase in car thefts Updated: Nov-28-13 11:20 am
- Sanford opening second clinic in Alexandria, Minn. Updated: Nov-27-13 11:52 am
- Ag marketing expert to visit 6 South Dakota cities Updated: Nov-27-13 5:22 am
- Bumpy skies but smooth roads expected for holiday Updated: Nov-26-13 3:57 pm
- 2 sentenced in large Sioux Falls meth bust Updated: Nov-26-13 12:41 pm
- SD corn harvest near done; low prices big concern Updated: Nov-25-13 7:13 pm
- South Dakota woman injured in crash with train Updated: Nov-24-13 1:35 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls will host the 2017 and 2018 NCAA Division II men's basketball tournaments.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls police are searching for a man who robbed a restaurant.
PIERRE, South Dakota - A state lawmaker who previously supported the death penalty says he will ask the 2014 South Dakota Legislature to repeal capital punishment.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The South Dakota School for the Deaf campus in Sioux Falls will begin leasing the lower level of its main building to Lutheran Social Services for its Refugee and Immigration Center in the spring.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Mobile apps launched by South Dakota school districts large and small are proving popular with parents.
PIERRE, South Dakota - Some lawmakers and health care groups plan to ask the South Dakota Legislature next month to expand the state's Medicaid program to cover the medical costs of 48,000 more poor people, despite resistance from Gov. Dennis Daugaard.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The bitter cold snap across South Dakota has cancelled events and increased calls for furnace repairs, but hopes that it might chase away the state's most unwelcome visitors are futile at best.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Sioux Falls man has been convicted on federal sex trafficking charges involving homeless teen girls.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Bond has been set for two Watertown high school students accused of killing a man and assaulting his father in a botched home robbery attempt in Sioux Falls.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A San Francisco-based investment banking firm on Thursday submitted the winning $44.3 million credit-and-cash bid for an idled South Dakota plant during a bankruptcy court auction in Sioux Falls.
PIERRE, South Dakota - At the request of black leaders, the South Dakota panel responsible for getting rid of offensive geographic names decided Wednesday to seek changes to a state law that requires the renaming of places that use the word "Negro."
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - The Associated School Boards of South Dakota is supporting the daily recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance by students at all grade levels.
MILWAUKEE - A man suspected of killing seven women in Milwaukee over a 21-year-period has died in South Dakota, where he was serving a life prison sentence.
YANKTON, South Dakota - A 26-year-old state prison inmate who failed to return to a minimum-security unit in Yankton is in custody after a standoff in Sioux Falls.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Minnehaha County must supplement its budget to cover unexpected court costs, in part because of a spike in the number of people who are accused of crimes and can't afford a lawyer.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Federal prosecutors in South Dakota have charged a Wisconsin man with sex trafficking.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Good deals and long lines greeted South Dakotans who ventured out for Black Friday and even a day earlier on Thanksgiving.
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - Students in all grades of South Dakota's two largest districts are now asked to stand up and recite the Pledge of Allegiance every morning.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls police are warning residents about an increase in the number of vehicle thefts in the last month.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Dakotas-based Sanford Health is opening a second clinic in the Minnesota city of Alexandria.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - An agriculture marketing specialist from Iowa State University will speak in six South Dakota cities to offer insight into the low corn prices.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - South Dakota residents traveling by car this holiday week should have no trouble, but storms elsewhere could impact air travelers connecting to flights through major airline hubs.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Two of the four suspects in what authorities say is the largest methamphetamine bust in Sioux Falls history have been sentenced.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - South Dakota farmers have harvested most of this year's row crops and the frigid weather shouldn't hurt grain still in the field, though fall tillage is probably over because the ground is frozen.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A rural Brandon woman has non-life-threatening injuries after the car she was driving collided with a train near Corson.