- Rounds has clear cash edge heading toward primary Updated: Apr-22-14 4:05 pm
- 3 suspects in early teens rob Sioux Falls store Updated: Apr-22-14 7:22 am
- Sioux Falls to begin flushing fire hydrants Updated: Apr-22-14 5:31 am
- Civil Air Patrol wing conducting exercise Updated: Apr-22-14 5:19 am
- Pickup fire reroutes Sioux Falls traffic Updated: Apr-21-14 5:13 pm
- Rounds raises about $724K in 1Q, has $1M on hand Updated: Apr-21-14 2:43 pm
- Sioux Falls police recover evidence in homicide Updated: Apr-18-14 7:37 am
- State offers training for blind, visually impaired Updated: Apr-17-14 5:49 pm
- Senate candidate Ravnsborg raises $3,100 during 1Q Updated: Apr-17-14 1:02 pm
- SD Democrat Weiland raises $204K during 1Q of 2014 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:19 pm
- South Dakota man sues over burst exercise ball Updated: Apr-17-14 9:14 am
- Nelson raises more than $28K during first quarter Updated: Apr-16-14 7:45 pm
- Bosworth's campaign says she raised $772K in 1Q Updated: Apr-16-14 7:43 pm
- $1.9M Special Olympics facility planned in SD Updated: Apr-16-14 8:33 am
- McVay death sentence will get automatic review Updated: Apr-15-14 7:00 pm
- Sioux Falls and Aberdeen see record-cold temps Updated: Apr-15-14 9:22 am
- SD jury sentences man to death in carjack killing Updated: Apr-14-14 10:07 pm
- Pressler looks to restore bipartisanship to Senate Updated: Apr-14-14 2:58 pm
- Broadway comes to South Dakota with 'Memphis' Updated: Apr-13-14 12:10 pm
- Weiland seeks to lessen big money's influence Updated: Apr-13-14 8:04 am
- SD GOP Senate candidates meet in first debate Updated: Apr-12-14 4:17 pm
- Correction: Senate-Ads story Updated: Apr-12-14 1:51 pm
- 2 SD men plead not guilty to sex trafficking Updated: Apr-12-14 11:46 am
- Man pleads guilty to manslaughter in SD killing Updated: Apr-11-14 7:47 am
- Woman gets prison time in drug distribution case Updated: Apr-10-14 3:28 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Former Gov. Mike Rounds has the clear edge in campaign cash heading toward the June Republican primary for the seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tim Johnson.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Police in Sioux Falls are searching for three teenagers who robbed a gas station.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Water division crews in Sioux Falls are scheduled to begin flushing fire hydrants across the city.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The South Dakota Wing of the Civil Air Patrol is conducting an emergency services exercise this week.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A man test driving his pickup after he got it out of the shop and his passenger escaped without injury after it caught fire in Sioux Falls.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Former Gov. Mike Rounds raised about $724,000 during the first three months of 2014 for his campaign for a U.S. Senate seat.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Sioux Falls police say they have recovered a knife and gloves they believe were used in a homicide.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The South Dakota Rehabilitation Center for the Blind is set to start hosting a series of monthly training sessions focusing on assistive technology for people who are blind or visually impaired.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Yankton attorney and soldier Jason Ravnsborg (ROUNDS'-berg) has raised slightly more than $3,100 during the first three months of 2014 for his campaign for U.S. Senate.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Rick Weiland has raised nearly $204,000 during the first three months of 2014 for his campaign to win the seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tim Johnson.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A South Dakota man who claims he was permanently injured by an exercise ball that burst is suing the product's manufacturer for negligence.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - State Rep. Stace Nelson of Fulton raised more than $28,400 for his campaign for a U.S. Senate seat during the first three months of 2014.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The campaign for Republican U.S. Senate candidate Dr. Annette Bosworth says she raised slightly more than $772,000 during the first three months of 2014.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Special Olympics South Dakota has launched a $1.9 million campaign to raise money for a training facility in Sioux Falls that would give athletes a place to practice without having to compete for gym time with other sports groups.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The death sentence for a man accused of killing a Sioux Falls hospice nurse as part of a plot to assassinate President Barack Obama will get an automatic review by the state Supreme Court, South Dakota's attorney general said Tuesday.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Record cold gripped parts of South Dakota early Tuesday.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A man with a history of mental illness was sentenced to death by a jury on Monday for killing a South Dakota hospice nurse as part of a plot to assassinate President Barack Obama.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Former Republican U.S. Sen. Larry Pressler doesn't think his political philosophy has changed much over the years, although the descriptive phrase "moderately conservative Republican" didn't fit after he changed his party affiliation to independent.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Broadway is coming to southeast South Dakota.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - As five Republican U.S. Senate hopefuls prepare to battle in a June primary, Democrat Rick Weiland has been busy racking up the miles.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The five South Dakotans vying for the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate found common ground on most policy issues - including their opposition to the president's federal health care law - but also took a few personal shots at each other in their first debate in Pierre on Saturday.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - In a story April 11 about U.S. senate advertisements in North Dakota, The Associated Press incorrectly spelled the Democratic candidate's last name on the first reference. His last name is spelled Weiland, not Weliand.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Authorities say two Sioux Falls men have pleaded not guilty to federal sex trafficking charges involving a child.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A man accused of murdering another man in Sioux Falls has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of manslaughter.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A southeast South Dakota woman has been sentenced to nearly 11 years in prison in a drug distribution and money laundering case.