- Cold across Michigan prompts warnings; crashes reported Updated: Feb-12-16 12:21 pm
PAW PAW, Michigan - Bitterly cold weather is making its way into Michigan and wintry conditions are creating hazardous driving conditions in parts of the state.
- Hope College inaugurating concert hall amid arts expansion Updated: Feb-05-16 11:22 am
HOLLAND, Michigan - Hope College's new $35 million Jack H. Miller Center for Musical Arts includes an 800-seat concert hall, a recital hall with seating for up to 125, rehearsal rooms and a dedicated organ studio.
- City workers help fix up carousel at Windmill Island Gardens Updated: Feb-01-16 8:12 pm
HOLLAND, Michigan - The Dutch carousel at Windmill Island Gardens in Holland is in better shape thanks to the work of city mechanics who usually fix plow trucks and other city vehicles.
- Decades later, western Michigan library gets book back Updated: Jan-26-16 4:52 pm
HOLLAND, Michigan - A book has been returned to a library in western Michigan - 49 years later.
- Michigan dentist's office offers cheek swabs to fight cancer Updated: Jan-26-16 10:37 am
HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A dentist's office in western Michigan is offering patients the opportunity to help fight blood cancer when they get their teeth cleaned.
- $2M gift prompts naming honor for Holland Civic Center Updated: Jan-25-16 4:17 am
HOLLAND, Michigan - The family of a western Michigan couple has been named as the lead benefactor for an $11 million renovation to the Holland Civic Center.
- Students at Zeeland charter school open coffee shop Updated: Jan-22-16 12:11 pm
HOLLAND, Michigan - Re:Fuel, a student-designed and operated coffee shop at a Zeeland charter school, is now open for business.
- Tulip Time festival to try again to break dancing record Updated: Jan-19-16 11:09 am
HOLLAND, Michigan - The Tulip Time festival in the city of Holland is trying again to break a record for dancing in wooden shoes after an attempt last year fell short.
- Teacher who pleaded no contest to sex crime gets jail Updated: Jan-18-16 6:22 pm
HOLLAND, Michigan - A former teacher and wrestling coach in western Michigan has been ordered to 30 days in jail after pleading no contest to a charge of criminal sexual conduct against a student.