- Hope College's new art museum to feature major donation Updated: Jun-30-15 5:11 pm
HOLLAND, Michigan - A donation of Asian art worth more than $1.2 million has significantly boosted the collection of a new museum opening at a liberal arts college in western Michigan.
- Gay marriage milestone celebrated at western Michigan event Updated: Jun-27-15 6:23 pm
HOLLAND, Michigan - A statue of a man in traditional Dutch shoes was draped with a rainbow flag during an event to celebrate gay pride in western Michigan.
- Land in western Michigan becoming wetlands, education site Updated: Jun-24-15 9:04 am
HOLLAND, Michigan - Seventy acres of unused property in western Michigan will be transformed into wetlands, a butterfly habitat, a farm and a hands-on science classroom, officials said.
- Michigan man struck by train hauling coal, survives Updated: Jun-15-15 6:22 pm
HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, Michigan - A 52-year-old man has survived being hit by a coal-hauling train in western Michigan.
- Hydrants, sprinklers not working during big industrial fire Updated: Jun-10-15 8:31 pm
OLIVE TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Authorities say fire hydrants at an industrial business in western Michigan were down for maintenance when a fire destroyed much of the building.
- Meetings planned on possible new passenger rail service Updated: Jun-08-15 7:14 am
LANSING, Michigan - Public meetings are planned on proposed new passenger rail service that could connect Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids and Holland.