- Family settles suit over school gun accident Updated: Dec-06-13 12:01 pm
- Female basketball coach charged in sex abuse case Updated: Dec-06-13 11:34 am
- LA-Ontario airport lawsuit on hold for talks Updated: Dec-05-13 10:08 pm
- 25 arrested after California Wal-Mart protests Updated: Nov-29-13 7:22 pm
- Group stages Black Friday Wal-Mart protest Updated: Nov-29-13 2:31 pm
- Ward routs Rodriguez in return from 14 months off Updated: Nov-16-13 11:53 pm
CHINO, California - The family of a California elementary school student who was injured when another child pulled the trigger of a rifle mounted on a police motorcycle has settled a lawsuit.
CHINO, California - A female high school basketball coach in Chino has been charged for allegedly sexually abusing a teenage girl.
ONTARIO, California - A lawsuit over control of Southern California's Ontario International Airport has been put on hold to allow Los Angeles and Ontario time to try to settle.
ROSEVILLE, California - More than two dozen people were arrested in protests at California Wal-Mart stores during the Black Friday shopping surge.
ONTARIO, California - A labor group and supporters used the Black Friday shopping period for a Southern California demonstration over wages and working conditions at Wal-Mart, leading to arrests of 10 people who sat down in an intersection and waited to be taken away by police.
ONTARIO, California - Andre Ward returned from a 14-month ring absence with a lop-sided unanimous decision over Edwin Rodriguez on Saturday night, defending his WBA super middleweight title.