- Man gets 5 years in prison for fentanyl-laced heroin death Updated: Nov-25-15 9:21 am
BUTLER, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania man will spend five years in prison for selling fentanyl-laced heroin to another man who overdosed and died.
- Ex-hotel worker gets jail time for molesting twin boys, 15 Updated: Nov-25-15 9:03 am
BUTLER, Pennsylvania - A former employee of a western Pennsylvania hotel must spend six to 18 months in jail for molesting two 15-year-old boys who were temporarily living there.
- Faith-based homeless shelter denied funds gets private money Updated: Nov-16-15 5:45 pm
BUTLER, Pennsylvania - A faith-based western Pennsylvania homeless shelter that came under fire for its director's refusal to sign a government contract containing nondiscrimination language has received sufficient funds to avoid reducing its winter services.
- Report: Hospital mistakenly gave patients strong painkiller Updated: Nov-05-15 4:41 pm
BUTLER, Pennsylvania - A hospital injected patients with an addictive narcotic painkiller that was seven times more powerful than had been prescribed by doctors, according to a report released by the state.
- Shelter doesn't want Muslim employees, jeopardizing funding Updated: Oct-30-15 2:20 pm
BUTLER, Pennsylvania - A Christian homeless shelter in Pennsylvania could lose more than half its funding because it doesn't want Muslim employees and has refused to sign a government contract barring hiring discrimination.