- 3 of 4 people in Ellis County drug sweep plea Updated: Dec-06-13 8:34 am
- Centralia beats LaCrosse for Class 2-1A title Updated: Nov-30-13 7:06 pm
- Colorado man killed in Hays crash Updated: Nov-29-13 8:14 am
- Plans for NW Kansas wind farm move forward Updated: Nov-26-13 5:04 pm
- Grant helps NW Kansas residents get running water Updated: Nov-25-13 3:16 pm
- Group named to find replacement for FHSU president Updated: Nov-21-13 3:23 pm
- Ellis County to seek gun law exemption Updated: Nov-19-13 5:10 pm
- Kan. fossils removed from NY auction after outcry Updated: Nov-18-13 10:27 pm
- Kan. ex-wastewater manager to plead over pollution Updated: Nov-14-13 5:05 am
HAYS, Kansas - Three of four people arrested in a September drug bust in Ellis County that netted 2.5 pounds of crystal methamphetamine have accepted plea deals.
HAYS, Kansas - Senior Sam Steinlage ran in four touchdowns as Centralia trounced LaCrosse 61-0 in Kansas' Class 2-1A Championship on Saturday.
HAYS, Kansas - A Colorado man has died in western Kansas when the car he was driving hit an embankment after a brief police chase.
HAYS, Kansas - Plans for a 200-megawatt wind farm in northwest Kansas are moving forward with approval of three key agreements by the Ellis County Commission.
HAYS, Kansas - Several northwest Kansas residents now will have running water in their rural homes after 42 volunteers banded together to finish a 12-mile pipeline project in a fraction of the time it was scheduled to take.
HAYS, Kansas - A search committee has been appointed to find candidates to replace the president of Fort Hays State University.
HAYS, Kansas - The Ellis County Commission has approved a resolution for the county to seek a four-year exemption to the state's new concealed carry law.
HAYS, Kansas - A California museum has withdrawn 12 fossils it had listed for sale in an auction scheduled for Tuesday, including seven it purchased from Kansas scientist Charles Sternberg in the 1920s.
WICHITA, Kansas - A former northwest Kansas wastewater manager charged with lying about nitrogen levels in the city's discharges has told a federal court he plans to change his plea.