- Car crashes into Cambridge building, kills driver Updated: Dec-07-13 11:01 am
- Student, alumni protest Brandeis ex-presidents pay Updated: Nov-22-13 8:10 am
- US university suspends ties to Palestinian school Updated: Nov-21-13 1:56 am
- Carbon monoxide leak sends 20 to hospital in Mass. Updated: Nov-17-13 2:43 pm
- Celtics coach Stevens tunes out talk of tanking Updated: Nov-14-13 7:09 pm
- Marathon suspect's lawyers seek evidence from feds Updated: Nov-12-13 4:00 pm
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Police say a Waltham man is dead after his vehicle left the road, went through a fence and crashed into a building in Cambridge, trapping the seriously injured driver.
WALTHAM, Massachusetts - Students and alumni at Brandeis University are banding together to protest the generous salary being drawn by the school's former president at a time when tuition is rising faster than inflation and the school is making tough budget decisions.
WALTHAM, Massachusetts - Brandeis University has decided to suspend its partnership with a Palestinian university over what it calls a failure by leadership to condemn an on-campus demonstration in which marchers reportedly made what Brandeis officials said looked like Nazi salutes.
WALTHAM, Massachusetts - Fire officials in Waltham say at least 20 people were taken to a hospital as a precaution because of a carbon monoxide leak at a local Sunday school.
BOSTON - Lawyers for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev renewed their accusations Tuesday that prosecutors are withholding evidence they need to defend their client against a potential death penalty.