- Bayern beats Kaiserslautern 5-1 Updated: Apr-16-14 5:13 pm
- Wolfsburg's Malanda to miss rest of season Updated: Apr-16-14 9:05 am
- Dortmund buys Nuri Sahin back from Real Madrid Updated: Apr-11-14 6:23 am
- 5 Germany players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-11-14 5:47 am
- Gundogan unlikely to play again this season Updated: Apr-10-14 11:23 am
- 5 things to know about Bundesliga weekend Updated: Apr-10-14 6:32 am
- Dortmund signs striker Ramos from Hertha Berlin Updated: Apr-09-14 8:32 am
- Real Madrid reaches Champs League semifinals Updated: Apr-08-14 7:11 pm
- Ronaldo not in Real starting lineup Updated: Apr-08-14 2:39 pm
- Chelsea, Man United face uphill task in CL Updated: Apr-06-14 4:30 pm
- Madrid beats Dortmund 3-0 in Champions League Updated: Apr-02-14 5:48 pm
- Bayern wins Bundesliga tittle in record time Updated: Mar-25-14 7:40 pm
- German Football Champions Updated: Mar-25-14 5:42 pm
- Bayern's dominance makes for boring Bundesliga Updated: Mar-24-14 8:59 am
- UEFA charges Zenit for fans burning German banner Updated: Mar-20-14 12:12 pm
- Dortmund loses 2-1 to Zenit, still advances Updated: Mar-19-14 6:57 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - Title holder Bayern Munich cruised to its 20th German Cup final by beating second-division Kaiserslautern 5-1 on Wednesday.
WOLFSBURG, Germany - Wolfsburg midfielder Junior Malanda will miss the remaining four matches in the Bundesliga after damaging ligaments in his right knee in the 2-0 German Cup loss at Borussia Dortmund.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Germany departs for the World Cup as one of the teams to beat despite having a relatively young squad.
MUNICH - Normally, a Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund showdown in mid-April could be decisive for the Bundesliga title. There is little more at stake in Saturday's match in Munich, however, than pride.
DORTMUND, Germany - Real Madrid failed to score without the injured Cristiano Ronaldo and only just hung on to advance to its fourth straight Champions League semifinal after losing 2-0 at Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday.
LONDON - Once again, English clubs look set for a premature exit in the Champions League. On Wednesday, Manchester United must beat Bayern Munich or earn a high-scoring draw following their 1-1 result at Old Trafford, and Chelsea must overcome a 3-1 deficit from the first leg to reach the semifinals at the expense of Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday.
MADRID - Cristiano Ronaldo scored a record equaling goal before exiting to injury as Real Madrid beat Borussia Dortmund 3-0 on Wednesday to take a big step toward the Champions League semifinals.
BERLIN - Two months before the season ends, Bayern Munich can claim one of the best seasons in German soccer history.
FRANKFURT, Germany - It wasn't always so easy for Bayern Munich.
NYON, Switzerland - Zenit St. Petersburg faces further UEFA action after fans burned a German banner at a Champions League match against Borussia Dortmund.
DORTMUND, Germany - Borussia Dortmund is in the quarterfinals of the Champions League for the second consecutive season - although it looks far less intimidating than the team that reached the final last year.