- Girl suffers from disorder that makes sunlight dangerous Updated: Aug-29-15 11:35 am
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A 13-year-old southeast Missouri girl is living with a rare genetic disorder that makes exposure to sunlight especially dangerous.
- Enrollment down slightly at Southeast Missouri State Updated: Aug-27-15 9:10 am
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Enrollment at Southeast Missouri State University is down for the first time in 20 years.
- Illinois man pleads guilty to abducting SEMO student Updated: Aug-21-15 11:37 am
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A man from the Chicago area has pleaded guilty to kidnapping a Southeast Missouri State University student.
- Cape Girardeau plans new bridge at sinkhole site Updated: Aug-18-15 10:05 am
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - The southeast Missouri town of Cape Girardeau plans to build a new bridge at the site of a massive sinkhole.
- Ex-director of Missouri women's shelter agrees to plea deal Updated: Aug-04-15 9:55 am
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - The former director of a women's shelter in southeast Missouri faces sentencing Sept. 21 after pleading guilty to felony stealing.