- Martin Luther King adviser to speak at SEMO Updated: Dec-06-13 5:05 am
- McCaskill to speak at SEMO commencement Updated: Dec-04-13 5:19 am
- Poplar Bluff man sentenced in shooting death Updated: Dec-03-13 7:31 am
- Ex-bank worker pleads guilty to embezzling Updated: Dec-02-13 9:32 am
- White deer attract attention in southeast Missouri Updated: Dec-01-13 11:49 am
- Mo. community college gets $1.5M donation Updated: Nov-29-13 12:10 pm
- SEMO puts holiday poinsettias on sale Updated: Nov-29-13 5:04 am
- Cape Girardeau doctor released after fraud arrest Updated: Nov-27-13 4:47 pm
- SE Missouri fires coach Samuel after 3-win season Updated: Nov-26-13 3:52 pm
- Missouri State Parks acquires Camp Zoe Updated: Nov-25-13 1:53 pm
- Humane Society program reduces animals' stress Updated: Nov-23-13 2:20 pm
- Southeast Missouri coasts by Mid-Continent 109-64 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:48 pm
- Prosecutor opposes venue change in Mo. fraud case Updated: Nov-22-13 9:29 am
- Woman gets 7 years for backing over girlfriend Updated: Nov-19-13 8:42 am
- Trial set for Mo. man accused of killing wife, son Updated: Nov-13-13 10:25 am
- Cape Girardeau killings trial delayed until 2015 Updated: Nov-13-13 5:05 am
- SE Missouri soars past Central Baptist 118-56 Updated: Nov-12-13 12:56 am
- Tennessee Tech powers past SE Missouri, 41-16 Updated: Nov-09-13 7:38 pm
- $40M university fund drive enters public phase Updated: Nov-07-13 8:49 pm
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A man who helped write Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech will speak next month at a Southeast Missouri State University dinner honoring the slain civil rights leader.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill will deliver the winter commencement address when 740 students graduate at Southeast Missouri State University on Dec. 21.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A southeast Missouri man was sentenced to 15 years in prison for shooting another man, apparently during an argument over a woman.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A former employee of a southeast Missouri bank faces sentencing Feb. 18 after pleading guilty to embezzling nearly $400,000 from the bank.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - White deer seen in the herd in Cape Girardeau are attracting attention in southeastern Missouri.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A southeast Missouri community college has received a $1.5 million contribution for a proposed activity center.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Horticulture students at Southeast Missouri State University have evaluated 42 varieties of holiday poinsettias and are selling the plants to the public.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A Cape Girardeau physician who pleaded guilty in federal court to passing nearly $1 million worth of fake checks and bogus money orders expects to be released from prison before Thanksgiving and given credit for time served.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Southeast Missouri State has fired football coach Tony Samuel with two years left on his contract after a third straight losing season.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Missouri's park system has bought a Shannon County campground from the federal government that had been forfeited after its former owner was convicted on a drug charge.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - The dogs and cats at the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri aren't just sitting around in their pens while waiting to be adopted.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Tyler Stone scored 24 points and grabbed 17 rebounds as Southeast Missouri State coasted to a 109-64 win over Mid-Continent University on Friday night.
BENTON, Missouri - A Scott County prosecutor is opposing a second change of venue for a Cape Girardeau man accused of defrauding an elderly couple.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A southeast Missouri woman was sentenced to seven years in prison for backing over and killing her girlfriend during an argument.
JACKSON, Missouri - A judge has set a September trial date for George Joseph, a Cape Girardeau businessman accused of killing his wife and 18-year-old son.
JACKSON, Missouri - A man accused of killing two people in Cape Girardeau won't go to trial until 2015.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Jarekious Bradley had 21 points on Monday night to lead six teammates in double figures in Southeast Missouri's 118-56 blowout of Central Baptist.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Darian Stone rushed for 162 yards and three touchdowns to drive Tennessee Tech past Southeast Missouri in a 41-16 win on Saturday.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - The Southeast Missouri State University Foundation has entered the public phase of a $40 million drive to increase scholarships and funding for programs and renovations that benefit students.