- Bullet pierces window of home day care Updated: Mar-07-14 4:41 pm
- SE Missouri State tops Murray State 118-115 in 2OT Updated: Mar-01-14 10:17 pm
- SE Missouri St clinches, beats Austin Peay 83-80 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:24 pm
- 2 men arrested after fight at kindergarten play Updated: Feb-27-14 3:09 pm
- Tiny southeast Mo. town closer to federal buyout Updated: Feb-26-14 9:43 am
- Southeast Mo. man sues police officer over arrest Updated: Feb-25-14 1:07 pm
- Car pulling trailer of alligators crashes in Mo. Updated: Feb-24-14 5:09 am
- SE Missouri breezes past Jacksonville State 87-70 Updated: Feb-20-14 11:17 pm
- Mo. judge rejects Marine's guilty plea in shootout Updated: Feb-17-14 11:10 am
- SE Mo. officials say truancy policy shows results Updated: Feb-16-14 1:11 pm
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Police in Cape Girardeau say no one was injured when a bullet pierced the window of a home day care business.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Jarekious Bradley scored 24 points and grabbed 14 rebounds to lead Southeast Missouri State to a 118-115 double overtime victory over Murray State on Saturday night in a regular-season finale for both teams.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Tyler Stone pumped in 20 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Southeast Missouri State held off Austin Peay, 83-80 Thursday night to clinch a berth in the Ohio Valley Conference tournament.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Cape Girardeau police say two men were arrested after getting into a fight at a school play performed by kindergartners.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A tiny southeast Missouri town prone to frequent flooding from the Mississippi River is one step closer to a long-awaited federal buyout.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A Cape Girardeau man is suing a southeast Missouri police chief who obtained a protection order after the man posted an online video of his arrest for disturbing the peace.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A car pulling a trailer full of alligators crashes in Cape Girardeau but apparently the reptiles never posed a threat to anyone.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Tyler Stone scored 28 points and nabbed 9 rebounds and Southeast Missouri State pulled away from Jacksonville State in the second half, notching an 87-70 win on Thursday night.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A southeast Missouri judge has refused to accept a former Marine's guilty plea to charges related to a shootout with police in June 2012, saying he wasn't convinced the Gulf War veteran truly thought he was guilty.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A policy in the Cape Girardeau School District that makes parents responsible for their children's truancy appears to be having some impact, officials said.