- Judge denies motion in SE Mo. murder case Updated: Dec-13-13 6:50 am
- SE Mo. State to offer program at satellites Updated: Dec-10-13 7:44 am
- Trial date set in fatal crash Updated: Dec-09-13 3:05 pm
- Missouri works to dig out from snowstorm Updated: Dec-07-13 5:04 pm
- Mo. runners organize impromptu race in the snow Updated: Dec-07-13 4:43 pm
- Martin Luther King adviser to speak at SEMO Updated: Dec-06-13 5:05 am
- McCaskill to speak at SEMO commencement Updated: Dec-04-13 5:19 am
- Poplar Bluff man sentenced in shooting death Updated: Dec-03-13 7:31 am
- Ex-bank worker pleads guilty to embezzling Updated: Dec-02-13 9:32 am
- White deer attract attention in southeast Missouri Updated: Dec-01-13 11:49 am
- Mo. community college gets $1.5M donation Updated: Nov-29-13 12:10 pm
- SEMO puts holiday poinsettias on sale Updated: Nov-29-13 5:04 am
- Cape Girardeau doctor released after fraud arrest Updated: Nov-27-13 4:47 pm
- SE Missouri fires coach Samuel after 3-win season Updated: Nov-26-13 3:52 pm
- Missouri State Parks acquires Camp Zoe Updated: Nov-25-13 1:53 pm
- Humane Society program reduces animals' stress Updated: Nov-23-13 2:20 pm
- Southeast Missouri coasts by Mid-Continent 109-64 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:48 pm
- Prosecutor opposes venue change in Mo. fraud case Updated: Nov-22-13 9:29 am
- Woman gets 7 years for backing over girlfriend Updated: Nov-19-13 8:42 am
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A judge has denied a motion to suppress statements a southeast Missouri murder defendant made to police.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Southeast Missouri State plans to begin offering an associate degree program at its satellite campuses, starting next fall.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A judge has set a May trial date for a southeast Missouri truck driver charged in the death of a 17-year-old girl in an April traffic accident.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A large swath of southern Missouri was working Saturday in bitter cold to dig out from a storm that coated the region with a mixture of snow, ice and sleet.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Bitter cold didn't stop a group of southeast Missouri runners from competing on a snow-covered course.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A man who helped write Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech will speak next month at a Southeast Missouri State University dinner honoring the slain civil rights leader.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill will deliver the winter commencement address when 740 students graduate at Southeast Missouri State University on Dec. 21.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A southeast Missouri man was sentenced to 15 years in prison for shooting another man, apparently during an argument over a woman.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A former employee of a southeast Missouri bank faces sentencing Feb. 18 after pleading guilty to embezzling nearly $400,000 from the bank.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - White deer seen in the herd in Cape Girardeau are attracting attention in southeastern Missouri.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A southeast Missouri community college has received a $1.5 million contribution for a proposed activity center.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Horticulture students at Southeast Missouri State University have evaluated 42 varieties of holiday poinsettias and are selling the plants to the public.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A Cape Girardeau physician who pleaded guilty in federal court to passing nearly $1 million worth of fake checks and bogus money orders expects to be released from prison before Thanksgiving and given credit for time served.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Southeast Missouri State has fired football coach Tony Samuel with two years left on his contract after a third straight losing season.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Missouri's park system has bought a Shannon County campground from the federal government that had been forfeited after its former owner was convicted on a drug charge.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - The dogs and cats at the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri aren't just sitting around in their pens while waiting to be adopted.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Tyler Stone scored 24 points and grabbed 17 rebounds as Southeast Missouri State coasted to a 109-64 win over Mid-Continent University on Friday night.
BENTON, Missouri - A Scott County prosecutor is opposing a second change of venue for a Cape Girardeau man accused of defrauding an elderly couple.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A southeast Missouri woman was sentenced to seven years in prison for backing over and killing her girlfriend during an argument.