- Man charged for shooting into day care Updated: Apr-15-14 10:08 am
- Missouri sets execution date for Russell Bucklew Updated: Apr-09-14 3:17 pm
- Possible arson under investigation at Cape clinic Updated: Apr-04-14 11:56 am
- Septic tank suspect pleads guilty in drug case Updated: Mar-19-14 11:23 am
- Suspect in slaying pleads guilty to drug charges Updated: Mar-19-14 11:17 am
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A southeast Missouri man is facing charges for allegedly firing a shot that went through the window of a home day care facility.
ST. LOUIS - The Missouri Supreme Court on Wednesday set a May execution date for convicted killer Russell Bucklew, continuing a trend of scheduling one execution per month.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A suspicious fire at a public health clinic in Cape Girardeau is under investigation.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A suspect in the slaying of a Cape Girardeau tattoo artist whose body was found in a Bonne Terre septic tank has pleaded guilty to federal drug charges in a separate case.
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - A suspect in the killing of a southeast Missouri tattoo artist has pleaded guilty to federal drug charges.