- Judge tosses Shell suit to stop environmental impact study Updated: May-22-15 6:17 am
MOUNT VERNON, Washington - A much contested environmental impact statement on a proposed oil unloading facility in Anacortes will go forward after a judge dismissed a lawsuit filed by Shell to stop it.
- Fire in Mount Vernon, Wash., building damages 3 businesses Updated: May-21-15 11:29 pm
MOUNT VERNON, Washington - Authorities say a stubborn fire has caused significant damage to three businesses that share a downtown Mount Vernon, Washington, building.
- Man gets 15 years for causing 3 deaths in Wash. car crash Updated: May-20-15 11:25 pm
MOUNT VERNON, Washington - A 20-year-old Washington man who pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide in a May 2014 head-on collision that killed three people has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
- New law forces Skagit County man to abandon exotic animals Updated: May-20-15 6:15 am
MOUNT VERNON, Washington - A Skagit County man may be forced to euthanize the two dozen of exotic animals he keeps if he can't find new homes for them after the county filed a lawsuit.
- Skagit County officials address oil train safety measures Updated: May-07-15 6:16 am
MOUNT VERNON, Washington - Skagit County residents are looking for answers as to how the government can affect how crude oil is shipped through local cities.