- Snohomish County pays $620,000 over inmate's death Updated: Jul-27-15 8:30 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Snohomish County has agreed to pay $620,000 over the death of a severely allergic jail inmate who died after being served oatmeal that contained dairy.
- Seattle, Tacoma and Everett ask people to conserve water Updated: Jul-27-15 5:59 pm
SEATTLE - The cities of Seattle, Tacoma and Everett are asking people to avoid wasting water in response to the hot, dry weather and low river levels.
- Shooting threatens life of Everett teen Updated: Jul-26-15 8:10 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Police say an 18-year-old Everett man suffered life-threatening injuries in a shooting Sunday.
- Copper theft causes power outage in Snohomish County Updated: Jul-24-15 10:34 am
EVERETT, Washington - Officials say copper thieves are responsible for a power outage that impacted 8,400 Snohomish County customers.
- Drought could impact Washington pink salmon run Updated: Jul-20-15 2:35 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Washington's pink salmon run is going to hit drought conditions as fish make their way from salt water to the Puget Sound.
- Inmate accused of killing another inmate in Monroe prison Updated: Jul-16-15 1:30 pm
MONROE, Washington - An inmate serving time for strangling his girlfriend is accused of stomping another inmate to death at the Monroe Correctional Complex.
- Police seek men who stole whole ATM in broad daylight Updated: Jul-16-15 6:20 am
MARYSVILLE, Washington - Marysville police are looking for three men accused of stealing from a whole ATM from a store in broad daylight.
- Granite Falls woman sentenced for embezzling YWCA funds Updated: Jul-15-15 11:56 am
EVERETT, Washington - A Granite Falls woman who embezzled $330,000 from the YWCA was sentenced to 16 months in prison.
- Options considered to restore grizzly bear population Updated: Jul-11-15 11:08 am
EVERETT, Washington - People all over the world have weighed in on an effort to help ensure grizzly bears don't become extinct in the North Cascades.
- Snohomish County considers ban on e-cigarettes in public Updated: Jul-11-15 10:56 am
EVERETT, Washington - Snohomish County health officials are considering a ban on e-cigarettes and vaping in public places.
- Hiker who died in Washington ice caves was from California Updated: Jul-09-15 11:22 pm
EVERETT, Washington - The woman who was killed when ice and rock fell inside ice caves in Washington state has been identified as a hiker from California.
- Texting 911 now possible in Snohomish County Updated: Jul-09-15 10:47 am
EVERETT, Washington - Residents in Snohomish County are now able to text to 911 for help.
- Popular ice caves draw thousands each year; can be dangerous Updated: Jul-07-15 7:59 pm
VERLOT, Washington - Thousands of visitors each year make the easy 1-mile trek to glimpse spectacular snow and ice formations at the Big Four Ice Caves in Washington state.
- Deadly Washington ice cave collapse after warm temperatures Updated: Jul-07-15 8:41 am
VERLOT, Washington - Ice caves popular with hikers northeast of Seattle partially collapsed, killing one person and leaving at least four other injured, officials said.
- Worker's family sues over fatal Boeing 777 air bag injury Updated: Jul-03-15 2:22 pm
SEATTLE - The family of a man who was fatally injured while he was working on a seat belt air bag replacement that inflated explosively is suing Boeing Co. and a supplier.
- Tulalip man died while fighting brush fire Updated: Jun-30-15 1:06 pm
TULALIP, Washington - The Snohomish County Fire Marshal's office says a fatal brush fire on the Tulalip Indian Reservation spread from outdoor vegetation burning.
- Second Shell Oil drilling rig on its way to Alaska Updated: Jun-30-15 12:56 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Royal Dutch Shell's second Arctic drilling ship, the Noble Discoverer, is on the move from Washington state to Alaska as it prepares to explore for oil in the Arctic Ocean.
- Police: 3 men shot, wounded in Everett, Wash., parking lot Updated: Jun-30-15 1:47 am
EVERETT, Washington - Police say three men were shot and wounded and a fourth was being questioned after shots were fired Monday night in the parking lot of an Everett, Washington, fast-food restaurant.
- Sheriff: Man, 21, dies in Snohomish River Updated: Jun-29-15 9:20 pm
EVERETT, Washington - A Snohomish County sheriff's spokesman says a 21-year-old male swimmer from the north Seattle suburb of Kenmore has died in the Snohomish River.
- Everett youth shelter uses mannequins to raise awareness Updated: Jun-29-15 6:17 am
EVERETT, Washington - A homeless shelter in Everett is using average-looking teens to spread their message, or at least that's what they want you to think.