- Falls leading cause of work-related deaths in Washington Updated: May-05-16 1:20 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Falls are the leading cause of work-related deaths in Washington state.
- Rep. Scott ends campaign for Congress due to health reasons Updated: May-05-16 3:11 am
EVERETT, Washington - Republican state Rep. Elizabeth Scott of Monroe has announced she's ending her campaign for the 1st Congressional District.
- Police: Everett homeless woman planned man's fatal beating Updated: May-04-16 12:05 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Police in Washington say a homeless woman planned the fatal beating of a man in her homeless camp.
- Snohomish County considers implementing criminal justice tax Updated: May-04-16 2:06 am
EVERETT, Washington - Snohomish County officials are considering asking voters to approve a new criminal justice sale tax in response to a growing drug problem and complaints about property crimes.
- Escaped and missing patients from Western State Hospital Updated: May-03-16 11:41 am
LAKEWOOD, Washington - An Associated Press investigation, based on a review of police reports, has found 185 instances since 2013 in which patients at Washington state's largest mental hospital escaped or walked away.
- Brothers wanted in Washington killings spotted in Mexico Updated: May-02-16 11:21 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Two brothers charged with murder in the presumed killing of a missing Washington state couple have been spotted in Mexico, and authorities are seeking the records of a cellphone they believe was recently used by one of them.
- Boeing publicly discloses 2015 savings from state tax breaks Updated: Apr-29-16 5:39 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Boeing announced Friday that it saved $305 million through state tax breaks last year, marking the first time the company has been required by law to publicly disclose such information.
- Police arrest woman for abandoning newborn in dumpster Updated: Apr-28-16 7:16 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Police say they've arrested an 18-year-old woman for leaving her newborn son in an Everett dumpster in March.
- Man on bicycle critically injured in crash with school bus Updated: Apr-25-16 11:19 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Police say a bicyclist suffered critical injuries after colliding with a school bus in Everett.
- Man pleads not guilty in assault with spiked baseball bat Updated: Apr-25-16 6:10 pm
EVERETT, Washington - An Edmonds man has pleaded not guilty to assaulting his roommate with a spiked baseball bat.
- Autistic boy can't speak, but he sure loves his words Updated: Apr-24-16 10:39 am
LAKE STEVENS, Washington - They hung out on the back deck, just the two of them: the boy who couldn't speak and his mother who was desperate to give him words.
- Students sick after riding hot school bus; driver on leave Updated: Apr-23-16 10:30 am
EVERETT, Washington - The Everett School District is investigating after students got sick after riding the bus home this week.
- 'Barefoot Bandit' wants to freeze his dying mother Updated: Apr-17-16 1:14 pm
EVERETT, Washington - The former teenage car, boat and plane thief who became known as the "Barefoot Bandit" wants to cryogenically freeze his dying mother.
- 16 displaced, dog dies, in condominium fire south of Everett Updated: Apr-16-16 9:00 am
EVERETT, Washington - Officials say 16 people were displaced and a dog died in a fire at a condominium complex south of Everett.
- Man heads to prison for beating, setting ex-wife on fire Updated: Apr-14-16 3:22 am
EVERETT, Washington - A Lynwood man convicted of attempted murder for allegedly beating his ex-wife and setting her on fire inside their home has been sentenced to more than 21 years in prison.
- Officers shoot at man after attempted negotiation Updated: Apr-13-16 8:53 pm
LAKE STEVENS, Washington - A man who officers say was armed is injured after police shot at him Tuesday night.
- Biles leads US to Pacific Rim Gymnastics title Updated: Apr-10-16 1:49 am
EVERETT, Washington - Simone Biles began her preparations for the Rio Olympics in dominant fashion Saturday night in the Pacific Rim Championships, winning the all-around title to lead the U.S. women to the team title.
- Retired pastor volunteers with incarcerated youth Updated: Apr-09-16 2:05 am
EVERETT, Washington - Steve Strickler spends a lot of time talking about good decisions.
- Police: Man's body found in Everett swamp Updated: Apr-08-16 7:29 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Detectives are investigating after finding a man's body partially submerged in a swamp in Everett.
- Gunshot victim charged with assault in roommate dispute Updated: Apr-07-16 2:04 pm
EVERETT, Washington - An Everett man who was shot by his roommate is now facing criminal charges.
- School spends nearly $350,000 to get rats out of cafeteria Updated: Apr-05-16 3:11 pm
SNOHOMISH, Washington - It has taken a month and nearly $350,000 to remove the rats from the Snohomish High School cafeteria. Snohomish school officials say the building is expected to reopen next week after being closed since early March.