- Everett infant lived 6 weeks, but love carries her memory on Updated: Nov-28-15 2:05 am
EVERETT, Washington - When it came time for Ashley and Isaiah Kombol to bury their infant daughter, they found a place in their grief to think of others with four simple words: In lieu of flowers.
- Everett Toys R Us store closed by smoky fire on Black Friday Updated: Nov-27-15 12:51 pm
EVERETT, Washington - The Everett Mall Toys R Us store was closed by a smoky fire on Friday morning.
- Man who shot at police in 3 Washington cities gets 71 years Updated: Nov-24-15 8:51 pm
EVERETT, Washington - A man who shot at police in three Washington cities last year, wounding one officer, has been sentenced to 71 years in prison.
- Boeing workers fired for sexting Updated: Nov-24-15 7:36 am
EVERETT, Washington - Boeing Co. officials say several workers have been fired and disciplined for "inappropriate personal behavior."
- Lake Stevens police commander files lawsuit against city Updated: Nov-21-15 5:18 pm
EVERETT, Washington - The Lake Stevens police commander says he is being wrongfully fired and has filed a lawsuit.
- Bicyclist killed in Everett hit-run crash; driver arrested Updated: Nov-20-15 10:45 am
EVERETT, Washington - Everett police are investigating a fatal hit and run crash that killed a male bicyclist and a driver has been arrested.
- Snohomish County gets another $2M for Oso property buyouts Updated: Nov-19-15 4:58 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Snohomish County has received an additional $2 million from the federal government to help buy out properties devastated in the Oso landslide.
- Everett, Monroe schools launch 'panic button' smartphone app Updated: Nov-13-15 8:34 am
EVERETT, Washington - Staff members at the Everett and Monroe school districts are now able to use their phones in emergencies thanks to a smartphone applications designed to more efficiently contact 911.
- Boeing, Lockheed Martin formally protest bomber contract Updated: Nov-06-15 3:51 pm
EVERETT, Washington - The Boeing Co. and Lockheed Martin have filed formal protests against the Pentagon's decision to give the contract for a new stealth bomber to Northrop Grumman.
- Trial begins for ex-police sergeant accused of sex crimes Updated: Nov-04-15 12:41 pm
EVERETT, Washington - A Snohomish County jury will decide the fate of a former Monroe police sergeant who is accused of filming a teenage babysitter taking showers in his home.
- Timber company faces litigation for Oso mudslide Updated: Nov-03-15 7:48 am
EVERETT, Washington - A King County judge has ruled that a timber company that says its logging had nothing to do with the deadly landslide in Oso in 2014 will have to convince a jury.
- Hit-and-run collision sends 6 people to the hospital Updated: Nov-02-15 1:09 pm
EVERETT, Washington - Police in Everett are investigating a hit-and-run crash that sent six people to the hospital.
- Mukilteo Ferry Terminal gets $10 million in federal funding Updated: Nov-01-15 9:01 am
MUKILTEO, Washington - U.S. Rep. Rick Larsen says the federal government will be sending $10 million to make improvements at the Mukilteo ferry terminal.
- HKO-WHL-Stdgs Updated: Oct-30-15 4:06 pm