- Deputy denies tipping off Everett bikini baristas Updated: Apr-18-14 12:02 pm
- 3 more Washington mudslide victims identified Updated: Apr-17-14 3:31 pm
- $1.3M settlement in Wash. jail death claim Updated: Apr-15-14 11:34 pm
- Utility alters plan for Skykomish River dam Updated: Apr-15-14 3:56 pm
- State troopers collide in chase near Lynnwood Updated: Apr-15-14 11:10 am
- Mountain biker dies on Snohomish County trail Updated: Apr-14-14 8:46 am
- Among Oso slide victims: retired Everett officer Updated: Apr-12-14 3:49 pm
- CenturyLink: Washington 911 outage due to vendor Updated: Apr-12-14 12:31 am
- 36th victim of Oso mudslide ID'd; 7 still missing Updated: Apr-11-14 7:46 pm
- State making plans to clear Oso mudslide highway Updated: Apr-11-14 1:30 pm
- 3 identified on Washington mudslide victims list Updated: Apr-10-14 10:23 pm
- Oso mudslide death toll at 36, plus 10 missing Updated: Apr-09-14 7:36 pm
- Services held for some Washington mudslide victims Updated: Apr-06-14 1:05 am
- Another Wash. mudslide victim publicly identified Updated: Apr-04-14 7:58 pm
- Correction: Washington Mudslide-Animals story Updated: Apr-03-14 7:07 pm
- United Way distributing $525K to mudslide victims Updated: Apr-01-14 9:59 pm
- WA woman asks strangers to unjam gun; shoots self Updated: Mar-29-14 3:31 pm
- Med. examiner identifies 4 more mudslide victims Updated: Mar-28-14 1:31 am
- Copter rescued 4-year-old boy from Oso mudslide Updated: Mar-26-14 8:56 am
- Volunteer worker injured in mudslide recovery Updated: Mar-25-14 7:13 pm
- Woman says mudslide likely killed her relatives Updated: Mar-24-14 11:52 pm
- Flood evacuation in Snohomish Co. following slide Updated: Mar-22-14 8:43 pm
- Man sentenced to 7 years for deadly bar fight Updated: Mar-22-14 12:37 pm
- Dropped: Charge against Snohomish County jailer Updated: Mar-21-14 10:43 pm
- Snohomish utility has permit for tidal power test Updated: Mar-21-14 8:40 am
EVERETT, Washington - A man accused of tipping off bikini baristas to undercover officers when he worked as a Snohomish County sheriff's sergeant pleaded not guilty Thursday in Everett to charges of promoting prostitution and official misconduct.
OSO, Washington - Authorities have identified three more bodies pulled from the debris of the mudslide that swept through the Washington town of Oso last month.
EVERETT, Washington - The family of a woman who died of a lung infection at the Snohomish County Jail has settled a damage claim for $1.3 million.
EVERETT, Washington - The Snohomish County Public Utility District has changed plans for a hydroelectric project on the Skykomish River near Index.
LYNNWOOD, Washington - Two state troopers suffered minor injuries when their cars collided early Tuesday as they were rushing to help in a stolen car chase near Lynnwood, a Washington State Patrol spokesman said.
EVERETT, Washington - A mountain biker died on a trail Saturday in Snohomish County in the Paradise Valley Conservation Area.
OSO, Washington - For several days, he was known merely as John Doe, the unidentified Oso landslide victim with gold crowns on his teeth.
SEATTLE - A seven-hour outage in Washington state 911 service that left dispatchers deeply troubled was caused by a technical error by a third-party vendor, CenturyLink said Friday.
EVERETT, Washington - The Snohomish County medical examiner's office has now identified all 36 victims it has received from the Oso mudslide.
EVERETT, Washington - Community meetings are planned next week as Snohomish County and state officials discuss plans to clear or replace the one-mile stretch of Highway 530 covered by the Oso mudslide.
EVERETT, Washington - The Snohomish County medical examiner's office has identified three more people whose bodies have been recovered from the devastating mudslide that wiped out a rural Washington neighborhood.
EVERETT, Washington - Detectives with the Snohomish County sheriff's office were able to cross another name off the list of missing from the Oso landslide and it's now down to 10 people.
DARRINGTON, Washington - Friends and family came together Saturday to remember a 69-year-old retired librarian and 36-year-old school custodian and farrier, two of the victims of Washington's devastating mudslide.
EVERETT, Washington - The death toll from the Oso mudslide remains at 30, but the Snohomish County medical examiner's office has released the name of one more victim.
DARRINGTON, Washington - In a story March 31 about pets and livestock lost and displaced by the deadly Washington state landslide, The Associated Press erroneously reported the donor of 27 tons of food. The food was donated by Cargill Animal Nutrition.
EVERETT, Washington - A spokesman for United Way of Snohomish County says the organization plans to distribute as much as $525,000 this week to help victims of the deadly March 22 mudslide that hit Oso, Washington
SEATTLE - A Snohomish County Sheriff's spokeswoman says a 24-year-old woman asked people at a Home Depot parking lot to help her unjam a gun. When deputies arrived, she shot herself in the head.
EVERETT, Washington - The Snohomish County medical examiner's office has released four more official identifications of victims from Washington state's deadly mudslide, bringing that total to five.
ARLINGTON, Washington - Video from the Snohomish County Helicopter Rescue Team shows the rescue of a 4-year-old boy from the Oso mudslide.
OSO, Washington - A volunteer rescue worker has been injured while working in the debris of the Washington state mudslide.
SEATTLE - When a massive hillside collapsed in Washington state over the weekend, Nichole Webb Rivera frantically texted her two adult sons, her daughter and her daughter's fiance in the area to make sure they were OK.
EVERETT, Washington - Snohomish County authorities are urging people who live near the North Fork of the Stillaguamish River near Oso to evacuate the area before nightfall.
EVERETT, Washington - Before his sentencing on Thursday, 22-year-old Bryan James Scott apologized for kicking and stomping on Christopher Patterson's head during a 2012 bar fight in Mountlake Terrace.
EVERETT, Washington - Prosecutors in Snohomish County, Washington, have dropped a felony charge against a corrections officer accused of coercing female county jail inmates to engage in sexual activity with him.
EVERETT, Washington - The Snohomish County Public Utility District says it received a federal permit Thursday to place two turbines on the floor of Puget Sound off Whidbey Island.