- USS Nimitz returning to Everett on Monday Updated: Dec-12-13 1:11 pm
- Shorter sentence denied in 2001 Wash. murder case Updated: Dec-11-13 9:41 pm
- Washington's handgun database lags behind sales Updated: Dec-08-13 4:28 pm
- Mukilteo man gets 12 years for abusing sister Updated: Dec-02-13 4:20 pm
- Report: State parks system needs taxpayer help Updated: Nov-30-13 3:04 pm
- Wash. state Rep. McCoy moving over to Senate Updated: Nov-27-13 4:04 pm
- Police find Marysville brothers, ages 2, 3 Updated: Nov-27-13 3:25 pm
- Guilty plea in murder of Mount Vernon man Updated: Nov-27-13 10:53 am
- Officials: Jailed woman died of natural causes Updated: Nov-26-13 10:04 pm
- 12-year term for killing mother in Bothell Updated: Nov-26-13 12:15 pm
- Council OKs new Snohomish County Courthouse Updated: Nov-25-13 3:52 pm
- Snohomish County jail deputy faces charges Updated: Nov-24-13 7:34 pm
- WSU regents to discuss construction projects Updated: Nov-20-13 12:14 pm
- Navy destroyer Shoup returns to Everett Updated: Nov-18-13 4:04 pm
- Bedbugs infest Snohomish County Jail Updated: Nov-18-13 11:52 am
- Police: Wash. man admits theft on ride-along Updated: Nov-16-13 6:20 pm
EVERETT, Washington - The Navy says the aircraft carrier Nimitz will return to its home port in Everett on Monday, completing a nine-month deployment in the Pacific and Indian oceans.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Gov. Jay Inslee denied a recommendation from the state's clemency board to grant a shortened sentence to a woman serving 22 years for her role in a deadly group attack on a 64-year-old man that occurred when she was 14.
EVERETT, Washington - The Washington firearms database is missing information from thousands of handgun sales as the state struggles to keep up with the speed of purchases.
SEATTLE - A 44-year-old Mukilteo man was sentenced Monday in Everett to 12 years in prison for mistreating and starving his 10-year-old adopted sister.
EVERETT, Washington - Four years ago, Washington lawmakers set out to make the state parks system self-sufficient - surviving on visitor fees alone.
EVERETT, Washington - Washington state Rep. John McCoy is now moving over to the state Senate.
MARYSVILLE, Washington - Marysville police say officers have found two brothers, ages 2 and 3, who were thought to be in danger when they were taken by their mother, who is considered unfit.
EVERETT, Washington - A Lynnwood man accused of taking part in a drug-related shooting acknowledged Tuesday that a jury had evidence to convict him of second-degree murder.
EVERETT, Washington - The Snohomish County medical examiner's office says a 51-year-old woman who died at the Snohomish County Jail in July died of natural causes.
EVERETT, Washington - A 43-year-old woman who admitted she would be found guilty of second-degree murder in her mother's death was sentenced to 12 years in prison.
EVERETT, Washington - The Snohomish County Council voted Monday to build a new nine-story $150 million courthouse in Everett.
EVERETT, Washington - A Snohomish County jail deputy is facing a felony charge after female inmates accused him of coercing them into having sex with him.
PULLMAN, Washington - Washington State University regents will talk about planned construction projects at their meeting Friday in Spokane.
EVERETT, Washington - The guided-missile destroyer USS Shoup returned Monday to its home port at Everett.
EVERETT, Washington - A pest control company plans to return to the Snohomish County Jail this week to spray for a third time for bedbugs.
EVERETT, Washington - A Washington man trying to become an officer is facing charges after police say he confessed to theft during a ride-along.