- Car of missing Arizona murder defendant located Updated: Apr-15-14 10:22 pm
- Senate rejects revival of Grand Canyon U tax break Updated: Apr-15-14 9:07 pm
- Alleged Hillary Clinton shoe thrower detained Updated: Apr-15-14 8:14 pm
- 4 pro-gun bills get initial nod in Arizona Senate Updated: Apr-15-14 8:13 pm
- Pregnant woman injured in Phoenix crash has died Updated: Apr-15-14 8:00 pm
- Phoenix police identify 2 in homicide-suicide Updated: Apr-15-14 6:53 pm
- Phoenix police ID man who died after confronation Updated: Apr-15-14 6:40 pm
- Senate approves religious tax breaks Updated: Apr-15-14 6:23 pm
- House rejects move notice to non-custodial parents Updated: Apr-15-14 6:13 pm
- Lawyer to jury: Spare woman in hammer killing Updated: Apr-15-14 5:01 pm
- Phoenix police: Man killed in wreck while racing Updated: Apr-15-14 12:43 pm
- Randolph scores 32, Grizzlies clinch playoff spot Updated: Apr-15-14 2:05 am
- Man injured while canyoneering in northern Arizona Updated: Apr-14-14 9:58 pm
- Phoenix Fire Department loses keys for businesses Updated: Apr-14-14 7:31 pm
- Woman qualifies for execution in hammer killing Updated: Apr-14-14 6:53 pm
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners Updated: Apr-14-14 5:15 pm
- Ultimate Warrior died from cardiovascular disease Updated: Apr-14-14 2:55 pm
- Scottsdale hotel maid arrested for identity theft Updated: Apr-14-14 6:13 am
- Coyotes beat Stars 2-1 to end season Updated: Apr-14-14 12:14 am
- Panama Canal project could take away from Arizona Updated: Apr-13-14 3:59 pm
- Handwritten Bible finds home in Phoenix Updated: Apr-13-14 9:02 am
- Sharks close season with 3-2 win over Coyotes Updated: Apr-13-14 12:18 am
- Some Arizona lawmakers fail to list free trips Updated: Apr-12-14 1:55 pm
- Suspect dies after using Taser on Phoenix officer Updated: Apr-12-14 12:16 pm
- Death penalty sought against man in boy's death Updated: Apr-12-14 5:04 am
PHOENIX - A car believed to belong to a missing murder suspect from Sun City was found Tuesday evening in Peoria with a body inside, authorities said.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Senate on Tuesday narrowly rejected an effort to revive a proposal granting a private Christian university a major break on its property taxes.
PHOENIX - A federal magistrate on Tuesday ordered a Phoenix woman to remain jailed until she is returned to Las Vegas to face federal charges alleging she threw a shoe at Hillary Rodham Clinton during a speech.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Senate on Tuesday gave initial approval to four major pro-gun bills that Republicans said are necessary to protect 2nd Amendment rights.
PHOENIX - Authorities say a pregnant woman critically injured in a crash involving a car and a city bus last weekend has died.
PHOENIX - Authorities have released the names of a couple found dead after a homicide-suicide in west Phoenix.
PHOENIX - A man who died after being shocked several times by Phoenix police officers during a confrontation at a restaurant has been identified.
PHOENIX - A bill allowing private property owners who lease space to churches to get a tax break will soon hit Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer's desk.
PHOENIX - The Arizona House on Tuesday rejected a bill that would have made it more difficult for a divorced mother or father to move with the children without getting the approval of a court.
PHOENIX - An attorney for an Arizona woman convicted of beating her husband to death with a hammer urged jurors Tuesday to spare her life rather than sentence her to death because she was warped by a chaotic childhood.
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say a 19-year-old man was killed when his car collided with a pickup truck while he was street-racing with a third vehicle.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A Phoenix man is being treated at a hospital after falling while canyoneering in northern Arizona.
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Fire Department said Monday it can't account for hundreds of keys for lock boxes that allow firefighters responding to fires or alarms to enter thousands of businesses and apartment complexes when they are closed.
PHOENIX - Jurors decided Monday that an Arizona woman convicted of killing her husband with a hammer qualifies for the death penalty because she carried out the killing in a cruel way.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Anticipation and expectations rose from the desert at the start of the 2013-14 NHL season.
PHOENIX - Authorities in Phoenix say former pro wrestler The Ultimate Warrior died of cardiovascular disease.
PHOENIX - Authorities say a housekeeper at a Scottsdale resort stole the identity of a blind Mesa woman to secure her job.
GLENDALE, Arizona - A win wasn't going to help the Phoenix Coyotes. The playoffs were already out of reach and there was nothing to gain.
PHOENIX - Economic trade winds could blow away from Arizona someday because of a multibillion-dollar project taking place thousands of miles away.
PHOENIX - Scribes with quills in hand were once the conduits of history, connecting ink to vellum, painstakingly preserving the records of the world.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The San Jose Sharks had been trying to get Joe Pavelski to 40 goals for three games, looking for him at every chance, sending extra passes his way.
PHOENIX - Several Arizona lawmakers failed to disclose free trips made last year as required by state law, spotlighting the difficulty in enforcing guidelines on the issue.
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say a man was fatally shot after using a Taser to stun an officer.
PHOENIX - Maricopa County prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against a man charged with fatally stabbing his 12-year-old half-brother.