- Bill targeting assisted suicide goes to governor Updated: Apr-23-14 10:20 pm
- Suns' Dragic honored as NBA's Most Improved Player Updated: Apr-23-14 7:11 pm
- Tentative deal reached in TSA breast-milk lawsuit Updated: Apr-23-14 6:19 pm
- Arpaio seek changes to order in profile case Updated: Apr-23-14 4:31 pm
- Coyotes on right financial track with new owners Updated: Apr-23-14 4:09 pm
- Cardinals player gets probation for assault plea Updated: Apr-23-14 2:06 pm
- Phoenix City Council votes on water measures Updated: Apr-23-14 5:06 am
- Phoenix will bid for 2016 Democratic convention Updated: Apr-22-14 8:22 pm
- Senate votes down Super Bowl bill aiding Glendale Updated: Apr-22-14 7:54 pm
- Senate sides with ridesharing services Uber, Lyft Updated: Apr-22-14 7:28 pm
- Arizona court rules on DUI law for marijuana users Updated: Apr-22-14 5:34 pm
- Court revives lawsuit vs. state Medicaid expansion Updated: Apr-22-14 5:25 pm
- Tempe police: Phoenix Man arrested in 1999 killing Updated: Apr-22-14 4:53 pm
- Phoenix fire sends up plume of smoke near airport Updated: Apr-22-14 4:49 pm
- Jury set to decide fate of woman in hammer killing Updated: Apr-22-14 4:28 pm
- Ruling sought in Arizona same-sex marriage case Updated: Apr-22-14 2:44 pm
- Ejected passenger killed in hit-and-run on I-10 Updated: Apr-22-14 10:16 am
- Final hearing set for dog that mauled child Updated: Apr-21-14 6:13 pm
- Phoenix homicide victim identified Updated: Apr-21-14 3:01 pm
- Mayo Clinic's 150th draws Arizona governor, others Updated: Apr-21-14 6:13 am
- Body of girl, 10, pulled from Phoenix-area lake Updated: Apr-20-14 8:43 pm
- GOP gubernatorial candidates relying on geography Updated: Apr-20-14 4:56 pm
- Boy critically hurt after falling off car bumper Updated: Apr-20-14 4:46 pm
- 2 girls hurt in Phoenix while riding ATVs Updated: Apr-20-14 1:13 pm
- Commerce Secretary Pritzker to tour ASU community Updated: Apr-20-14 6:14 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona House has given final approval to a bill that aims to make it easier to prosecute people who help someone commit suicide.
PHOENIX - Of course, the NBA's most improved team would have its most improved player.
PHOENIX - A Southern California woman who was held at a Phoenix airport four years ago after refusing to have her breast milk X-rayed said Wednesday she has reached a tentative settlement with the Transportation Security Administration.
PHOENIX - Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's lawyers asked a judge Wednesday to exempt some sheriff's employees and volunteers from a requirement that they read a summary of key findings in a racial profiling case against the police agency.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Anthony LeBlanc called owning an NHL franchise every Canadian kid's dream when his group completed the purchase of the Phoenix Coyotes last summer.
PHOENIX - A judge on Wednesday sentenced Arizona Cardinals inside linebacker Daryl Washington to a year of supervised probation for assaulting a former girlfriend who is the mother of his daughter.
PHOENIX - The Phoenix City Council has approved three measures aimed at better securing drinking water resources for the future.
PHOENIX - Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton says the city will bid to host the Democratic Party's presidential nominating convention in 2016.
PHOENIX - After months of bipartisan support in both Arizona legislative chambers, a bill that would have helped the city of Glendale cover public safety costs during next year's Super Bowl failed Tuesday in the Senate.
PHOENIX - Calling Uber a cutting-edge concept, the Arizona Senate on Tuesday approved a bill that exempts it and other rideshare companies from the same regulations that traditional taxi and limo companies have.
PHOENIX - Authorities can't prosecute Arizona motorists for driving under the influence of marijuana unless the person is impaired at the time of the stop, the state Supreme Court ruled Tuesday in the latest opinion on an issue that several states have grappled with across the nation.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Court of Appeals on Tuesday revived a lawsuit challenging Gov. Jan Brewer's expansion of the state's Medicaid insurance plan for the poor, ruling that Republican lawmakers have the right to sue over their contention that a hospital assessment that funds the expansion is a tax requiring a two-thirds vote of the Legislature.
TEMPE, Arizona - An arrest has been made in a 1999 killing in the Phoenix area.
PHOENIX - A fire at an oil recycling business near Sky Harbor International Airport critically burned two men and sent a tall plume of black smoke over central Phoenix during the Tuesday morning commute.
PHOENIX - An attorney for an Arizona woman convicted of beating her husband to death with a hammer pleaded with a jury Tuesday to imprison his client for life instead of sentencing to death, saying she isn't a cold-blooded killer but a victim of an awful childhood.
PHOENIX - Gay and lesbian couples challenging Arizona's ban on same-sex marriage are asking a federal court for a pretrial ruling in their favor.
PHOENIX - Authorities are looking for the driver of a pickup which drove off after fatally striking a person ejected from a vehicle on Interstate 10 in Chandler.
PHOENIX - A final hearing has been scheduled in Phoenix Municipal Court for the pit bull named Mickey.
PHOENIX - Phoenix police are identifying a woman killed in a Friday night homicide but say they have little to go on as they investigate the killing.
PHOENIX - Arizona's governor is helping to celebrate the Mayo Clinic's 150th anniversary at its Phoenix hospital.
PHOENIX - Authorities say the body of a 10-year-old girl has been recovered from a lake northeast of Phoenix.
PHOENIX - Two Republican candidates for Arizona governor in an already crowded field could have a critical advantage thanks to support close to home, the Arizona Capitol Times reported (http://bit.ly/1jWCfT1) earlier this month.
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say a boy was seriously injured while riding on the bumper of a vehicle.
PHOENIX - Police in Phoenix say two girls have been seriously injured following an accident while riding all-terrain vehicles.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Federal Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker will head to Arizona this week to look at entrepreneurial opportunities at an Arizona State University business development.