- APNewsBreak: Feds decline civil rights charges Updated: Dec-10-13 7:58 pm
- Man arrested in Glendale shooting of store guard Updated: Dec-10-13 1:25 pm
- Phoenix police: 25-year-old man fatally stabbed Updated: Dec-10-13 12:01 pm
- County, state to announce no burn campaign Updated: Dec-10-13 7:44 am
- Leah Landrum Taylor announces Ariz. Sec State bid Updated: Dec-09-13 8:38 pm
- Lawyers in profiling case can't agree on monitor Updated: Dec-09-13 7:35 pm
- Man arrested after barricade at a Phoenix hospital Updated: Dec-09-13 4:31 pm
- Judge rules Arias retrial to remain in Phoenix Updated: Dec-09-13 11:41 am
- K-State to meet Michigan in the desert Updated: Dec-08-13 9:56 pm
- Bill for fuel cleanup reaches $500,000 Updated: Dec-08-13 5:02 pm
- Drought in Arizona likely to continue in 2014 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:46 pm
- Phoenix police: Officer shoots man with hatchet Updated: Dec-07-13 12:14 pm
- Veterans First works to house homeless female vets Updated: Dec-07-13 8:10 am
- Morris' double-double leads Suns past Raptors Updated: Dec-07-13 12:45 am
- Judge won't revive lawsuit from AG Horne aide Updated: Dec-06-13 7:47 pm
- Phoenix woman to be sentenced in sex case Updated: Dec-06-13 5:02 pm
- Phoenix man gets 25 years for wife's death Updated: Dec-06-13 4:21 pm
- Peoria may stop officials from texting in meetings Updated: Dec-06-13 3:22 pm
- Tempe expects a full house on Saturday Updated: Dec-06-13 10:56 am
- Arizona football player died of blunt force trauma Updated: Dec-05-13 7:01 pm
- Wage protesters rally in Arizona, New Mexico Updated: Dec-05-13 4:20 pm
- Arizona in grips of freezing weather Updated: Dec-05-13 3:50 pm
- Correction: ASU-Law Center story Updated: Dec-05-13 12:55 pm
- 3-year-old boy killed when struck in crosswalk Updated: Dec-05-13 11:31 am
- Ariz. links state agency to firefighter deaths Updated: Dec-05-13 5:43 am
PHOENIX - A former Arizona detective under fire for wrongdoing and whose testimony was the crux of a conviction against a woman recently released from death row won't face federal charges himself, authorities said Tuesday.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Glendale police say a tip received by authorities has resulted in the arrest of a 31-year-old Phoenix man in the October shooting of a convenience store guard.
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say a 25-year-old man was fatally stabbed during an altercation with another person early Tuesday morning.
PHOENIX - Maricopa County and state officials are set to kick off the "Don't Burn Wood on No Burn Days" campaign aimed at protecting public health and keeping in compliance with federal air quality standards.
PHOENIX - Democratic state Sen. Leah Landrum Taylor says she's running for Arizona Secretary of State in 2014 after months of exploring a run for her party's nomination.
PHOENIX - Lawyers in the racial profiling case against the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office were unable to agree on a recommended candidate to monitor the agency's operations to ensure it isn't making unconstitutional arrests.
PHOENIX - Authorities have released the name of a man arrested after an hours-long barricade situation at a Phoenix hospital.
PHOENIX - Jodi Arias' sentencing phase retrial will remain in Phoenix after a judge denied a second motion from defense attorneys to move the case because of intense publicity.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Kansas State is headed back to the desert, this time to face Michigan in the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl.
PHOENIX - Officials say the cost of cleaning up a gasoline spill in the community of Fountain Hills has reached $500,000.
PHOENIX - Summer monsoons and a wet November helped store a healthy water supply, but federal forecasters say Arizona isn't likely to see any respite in 2014 from a drought that has gripped the state for almost 15 years.
PHOENIX - Phoenix police says an officer has shot and killed a hatchet-wielding man at an apartment complex.
PHOENIX - Two decades ago, Dana Oviatt started her career in the Army as a combat photographer.
PHOENIX - Big games aren't out of the ordinary for Markieff Morris anymore, and he had another one Friday night.
PHOENIX - An attorney representing Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne and a top aide failed to convince a judge Friday that a lawsuit seeking to declare the state's limits on political contributions unconstitutionally low should be revived.
PHOENIX - A Phoenix woman accused of engaging in sex acts with teenage boys will be sentenced later this month.
PHOENIX - A Phoenix man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for second-degree murder and disorderly conduct charges stemming from the death of his wife.
PHOENIX - Peoria officials are considering a proposal to ban City Council members in the Phoenix suburb from texting or emailing one another during meetings, to improve transparency.
TEMPE, Arizona - Tempe officials are expected large crowds and lots of traffic on Saturday, thanks to a big football game at Arizona State University's Sun Devil Stadium and numerous other public events in the Phoenix suburb.
POLACCA, Arizona - Arizona officials have determined that a high school football player who collapsed on the field last month died of blunt force trauma to his head.
PHOENIX - Workers, labor activists and supporters gathered Thursday at fast-food restaurants around Arizona and New Mexico as part of a national effort calling for higher wages.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A storm rolling in over the weekend will keep northern Arizona in the grips of freezing temperatures, bringing more snow and making travel a little tricky.
PHOENIX - In a story Dec. 4 about the design for a new law center, The Associated Press reported erroneously what it will be named. It will be the Arizona Center for Law and Society, not the Center for Law and Poverty.
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say a 3-year-old boy being pushed in a stroller in a crosswalk was fatally injured when he was struck by a pickup truck at a midtown intersection.
PHOENIX - An Arizona commission linked the state's Forestry Division to the deaths last summer of 19 wild land firefighters, issuing the ruling after its investigative agency reported on its probe and recommended financial penalties.