- 5 killed in head-on crash south of Phoenix Updated: Nov-30-15 3:58 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say two cars collided head-on in an outlying area of metropolitan Phoenix, leaving five people dead including a Montana man and a New Mexico woman.
- Phoenix police: Man fatally shot at site of house party Updated: Nov-30-15 8:40 am
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say a 21-year-old man is dead following a shooting outside a house party.
- Ducey to light Capitol tree, kick off holiday season Updated: Nov-30-15 5:06 am
PHOENIX - Gov. Doug Ducey will officially light the state Capitol Christmas tree at a ceremony that kicks off the holiday season.
- Boy seriously hurt after 30-foot fall at Phoenix theme park Updated: Nov-29-15 4:35 pm
PHOENIX - A 12-year-old boy is in a coma after he fell from a ride at a Phoenix amusement park.
- Toddler pulled from canal in west Phoenix Updated: Nov-29-15 3:38 pm
PHOENIX - A young boy is in the hospital after Phoenix firefighters pulled him from a canal.
- 1 dead after argument leads to shooting in west Phoenix Updated: Nov-29-15 11:17 am
PHOENIX - Police are searching for suspects after a man was shot and killed in west Phoenix.
- 2 men found dead in shooting at south Phoenix home Updated: Nov-28-15 1:50 pm
PHOENIX - Police are investigating an early morning shooting that has left two men dead in a south Phoenix home.
- Owner of metro Phoenix bar destroyed by fire vows to rebuild Updated: Nov-28-15 12:30 pm
CAVE CREEK, Arizona - The owner of a metro Phoenix bar that went up in flames in a suspected arson fire is vowing to rebuild.
- Curry scores 41 points, Warriors pour in 3s to go 17-0 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:21 am
PHOENIX - The Golden State Warriors rained 3s in the desert and pushed their NBA-record start to 17-0.
- 1 armed robbery suspect wounded after shooting in Phoenix Updated: Nov-27-15 5:54 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say one armed robbery suspect has been wounded and another is being sought after an officer-involved shooting in Phoenix.
- Gay marriage is legal but not on tribal lands Updated: Nov-27-15 5:22 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Cleo Pablo married her longtime partner when gay weddings became legal in Arizona and looked forward to the day when her wife and their children could move into her home in the small Native American community outside Phoenix where she grew up.
- Phoenix armed robbery ends in high-speed police chase Updated: Nov-27-15 8:52 am
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say two people have been arrested after robbing two men at gunpoint and then leading police on a high-speed chase.
- Gov. Ducey helped serve free Thanksgiving breakfast Updated: Nov-26-15 2:42 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey helped serve free Thanksgiving breakfast at an annual event at a south Phoenix McDonalds restaurant.
- No charges to be filed against driver in fatal hit-and-run Updated: Nov-26-15 12:37 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say no criminal charges will be filed against the driver of a semi-trailer truck involved in a hit-and-run collision in Phoenix that killed a woman.
- Woman arrested for abandoning 2 toddlers at a Phoenix motel Updated: Nov-26-15 5:02 am
PHOENIX - A woman has been accused of child abuse after two toddlers in her care were found alone at a Phoenix motel.
- Valley Metro board to meet, may seek police probe of CEO Updated: Nov-26-15 5:01 am
PHOENIX - Phoenix City Councilwoman Thelda Williams says she believes a police inquiry is warranted over Valley Metro chief operating officer Stephen Banta's reported irregularities in his expense accounts.
- Anthony Davis lead Pelicans past Suns, 120-114 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:58 pm
- Suns sign free-agent guard Bryce Cotton Updated: Nov-25-15 8:52 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns signed free-agent guard Bryce Cotton on Wednesday before their home game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Inmate kicks out police window, jumps onto Arizona freeway Updated: Nov-25-15 5:06 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Authorities in suburban Phoenix say a handcuffed and shackled inmate was seriously injured after he kicked out a window in a police transport van on a freeway and jumped out of the moving vehicle.
- Convict on the run since 2009 is extradited to Arizona Updated: Nov-24-15 8:15 pm
PHOENIX - A convict who escaped from a Maricopa County courthouse during his 2009 trial on sexual assault charges has been extradited to Arizona.
- Arizona health insurance co-op to close shop Dec. 31 Updated: Nov-24-15 7:58 pm
PHOENIX - Executives with Arizona's nonprofit health insurance co-op said Tuesday that they have failed to come up with additional financial backing and the insurer plans to shut down all operations Dec. 31.
- Metro Phoenix transit CEO resigns amid expense report probe Updated: Nov-24-15 7:53 pm
PHOENIX - The CEO of the Phoenix metropolitan area's bus and light-rail systems announced his resignation Tuesday amid a newspaper's investigation into his expense reports, which included first-class flights and expensive dinner and hotel tabs.
- Phoenix police: Man is fatally shot in tagging crews dispute Updated: Nov-24-15 7:52 pm
PHOENIX - Police in Phoenix say a confrontation between two members of rival tagging crews has ended in a fatal shooting.
- Police: Man wounded by return fire to face numerous charges Updated: Nov-24-15 12:50 pm
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say a suspect will face numerous felony charges once he's released from a hospital where he's being treated for wounds suffered when two officers shot back after he allegedly opened fire on them.
- Phoenix police: Man whose body was in vehicle was killed Updated: Nov-24-15 12:14 pm
PHOENIX - The death of a man whose body was found in a parked vehicle is being called a homicide.