- Suns make series of coaching, front-office moves Updated: Jul-30-15 9:27 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns have added Nate Bjorkgren and former NBA players Earl Watson and Corey Gaines to Jeff Hornacek's coaching staff and shifted Mark West from the bench back to the front office as vice president of player relations.
- Judge mulls challenge to Arizona Medicaid plan hospital fee Updated: Jul-30-15 5:03 pm
PHOENIX - A lawyer representing 36 Republican lawmakers told a judge Thursday that keeping a hospital assessment in effect to help fund the state's Medicaid expansion would gut a voter-approved law requiring a two-thirds vote for tax increases.
- Surprise man accused of manslaughter in fatal freeway crash Updated: Jul-30-15 4:26 pm
PHOENIX - A Surprise man is accused of manslaughter for allegedly driving impaired and causing a fatal freeway crash in Glendale.
- Judge refuses to block planned South Mountain Freeway Updated: Jul-30-15 4:15 pm
PHOENIX - A judge is refusing to block a planned freeway project in the Phoenix area.
- 5th suspect in fatal Phoenix drug-related shooting arrested Updated: Jul-30-15 4:11 pm
PHOENIX - A fifth suspect in the drug-related shooting death of a Phoenix man has been booked into jail on suspicion of first-degree murder.
- Secretary of state to move capitol's genealogy library Updated: Jul-30-15 2:19 pm
PHOENIX - Researchers are worried they're going to have less data to trace family histories once the genealogical library at the capitol is downsized and relocated.
- Judge denies appeal of condition for using pot for PTSD Updated: Jul-30-15 1:50 pm
PHOENIX - Medical marijuana advocates have lost a court challenge to conditions set by Arizona health officials for post-traumatic stress sufferers seeking to qualify for treatment.
- Judge rejects challenge to ban on selling dogs from breeders Updated: Jul-30-15 12:52 pm
PHOENIX - A judge has upheld a Phoenix city ordinance prohibiting pet stores from selling dogs or cats obtained from breeders.
- Arizona Guard reprimands helicopter crew for candy drop Updated: Jul-30-15 6:16 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona National Guard has reprimanded the pilot and crew of a helicopter that dropped candy over a Halloween party at a suburban Phoenix home.
- MCSO: 2 Phoenix residents accused of stealing electricity Updated: Jul-29-15 9:19 pm
PHOENIX - Two Phoenix residents have been accused of drug possession and stealing electricity.
- Prosecutors tried to commit man now accused in decapitation Updated: Jul-29-15 7:52 pm
PHOENIX - The county prosecutor's office in metro Phoenix said Wednesday that it tried unsuccessfully to extend a man's stay at a state mental hospital before he was released from custody several months ago and became a suspect in the decapitation of his wife and mutilation of himself.
- Man accused of sexually assaulting, robbing Phoenix woman Updated: Jul-29-15 7:32 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say a homeless man has been arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting a Phoenix woman, stealing her laptop and then trying to sell it.
- Ex-Buckeye police chief challenging Arpaio next year Updated: Jul-29-15 3:07 pm
PHOENIX - Former Buckeye Police Chief Dan Saban is challenging six-term incumbent Joe Arpaio in next year's race for Maricopa County sheriff.
- Police looking for 3rd suspect in Phoenix pastor's killing Updated: Jul-29-15 6:20 am
PHOENIX - Authorities have identified a third suspect in the fatal shooting of a Phoenix pastor earlier this year.
- Bonner scores 8 of her 34 in OT as Mercury beat Sky 89-87 Updated: Jul-29-15 1:12 am
- Former ASU professor accused of abducting daughter in 1990 Updated: Jul-28-15 9:47 pm
PHOENIX - An ex-Arizona State University professor has been arrested for allegedly abducting her daughter from California 25 years ago.
- Suspect in Tempe shooting that led to pursuit pleads guilty Updated: Jul-28-15 9:41 pm
PHOENIX - One of three suspects in a Tempe shooting last year that sparked a police chase and a lockdown at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport has pleaded guilty in the case.
- 'Dr. Jen' embraces breakthrough role with Arizona Cardinals Updated: Jul-28-15 8:08 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Jen Welter accepts the title of trailblazer, embraces the chance to be a role model for girls and, perhaps most of all, can't wait to get beyond the hype and on to work when the Arizona Cardinals open training camp this weekend.
- Van driver in Phoenix freeway crash facing 2 murder charges Updated: Jul-28-15 6:10 pm
PHOENIX - The driver of a van that slammed into the back of a disabled big rig on a Phoenix freeway is facing two counts of second-degree murder in the deaths of his passengers.
- Phoenix man pleads not guilty in stabbing of his twin sons Updated: Jul-28-15 4:43 pm
PHOENIX - A Phoenix man accused of stabbing his two 23-year-old twin sons after an argument has pleaded not guilty to aggravated assault and other charges.
- Tempe man gets 2 years of probation in sex extortion case Updated: Jul-28-15 3:59 pm
PHOENIX - A Tempe man who pleaded guilty to computer tampering with sexual motivation has been sentenced to two years of supervised probation.
- Former teacher pleads not guilty to sexual conduct charges Updated: Jul-28-15 12:46 pm
PHOENIX - A former football coach and teacher at a charter high school in Mesa has pleaded not guilty to charges accusing him of sexual conduct with a 17-year-old girl who was one of his students.
- Lawyers chime in on feds' bid to join racial profiling suit Updated: Jul-28-15 9:23 am
PHOENIX - The attorneys who have pressed a racial profiling lawsuit against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio say they won't oppose the U.S. Justice Department's request to become part of the case.
- El Mirage man facing felony charges after car, foot chase Updated: Jul-27-15 7:44 pm
PHOENIX - An El Mirage man is facing six felony charges after a freeway chase with authorities and then a foot pursuit through a neighborhood.
- $1M bond for Russian man arrested in fatal Phoenix shooting Updated: Jul-27-15 3:47 pm
PHOENIX - Bond has been set at $1 million for a Russian man accused of fatally shooting a woman before being arrested at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.