- Long Beach State beats UC Riverside 74-67 Updated: Mar-08-14 9:51 pm
- AP Exclusive: Counties undermine prison efforts Updated: Mar-08-14 4:37 pm
- Lawyer says alleged crimes too old in YouTube case Updated: Mar-07-14 6:59 pm
- Driver pleads guilty in deadly bus stop crash Updated: Mar-07-14 9:53 am
- Group demands roadside cross removal Updated: Mar-07-14 1:44 am
- UC Riverside cruises past UC Davis 78-65 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:42 am
- Child, 5, accidentally shot, killed in California Updated: Mar-05-14 4:36 pm
- Riverside officer saves baby choking on bottle cap Updated: Mar-03-14 11:14 pm
- Riverside attorney admits Social Security theft Updated: Mar-03-14 9:26 pm
- Mountain biker dies during ride on 34th birthday Updated: Mar-03-14 2:27 pm
- Man reconnects with abandoned baby he saved in '55 Updated: Mar-03-14 9:37 am
- UC Riverside edges CS Northridge 106-105 in 2OT Updated: Mar-02-14 1:33 am
- Ex-NFL player avoids jail in plea deal Updated: Mar-01-14 1:01 pm
- Huge Marilyn Monroe statue to leave California Updated: Feb-26-14 11:32 am
- Air Force to digitize historic images Updated: Feb-25-14 1:01 pm
- Gang member faces death in 6-year-old's killing Updated: Feb-25-14 9:28 am
- Eversley, Cal Poly get past UC Riverside 69-64 Updated: Feb-23-14 1:36 am
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Calif. casino hotel shooting Updated: Feb-22-14 9:58 pm
- Man ordered to stand trial in grandmother's death Updated: Feb-21-14 6:58 pm
- UC Santa Barbara edges UC Riverside 55-54 Updated: Feb-21-14 12:17 am
- Wildomar hoping barn owls will control rodents Updated: Feb-18-14 1:31 pm
- State to spray to kill citrus pest in So. Calif. Updated: Feb-18-14 9:31 am
- UC Irvine dominates UC Riverside 70-52 Updated: Feb-16-14 12:27 am
- Standhardinger, Hawaii beat UC Riverside 87-76 Updated: Feb-14-14 12:53 am
- Calif. woman embezzled $450K in foster care funds Updated: Feb-13-14 8:10 pm
LONG BEACH, California - Mike Caffey scored 13 points and Dan Jennings had 10 points and 13 rebounds as Long Beach State closed its regular season with a 74-67 victory over UC Riverside on Saturday.
SACRAMENTO, California - California counties are confounding the state's court-ordered efforts to sharply reduce its inmate population by sending state prisons far more convicts than anticipated, including a record number of people with second felony convictions.
RIVERSIDE, California - A lawyer for a California educator accused of sex crimes after a former student talked about sex-abuse allegations on YouTube said Friday that the charges are too old to be tried in court.
RIVERSIDE, California - A driver who plowed into a Riverside bus stop, killing a woman and a 7-year-old girl, has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter.
LAKE ELSINORE, California - A group that blocked construction of a veterans' memorial featuring a cross has now successfully challenged a memorial roadside cross in the same Southern California city.
RIVERSIDE, California - Chris Patton scored 20 points on 10-of-17 shooting and grabbed nine rebounds to propel UC Riverside into the Big West tournament with a 78-65 victory over UC Davis on Thursday night.
PERRIS, California - Authorities have seized 200 marijuana plants from a Southern California home where a 5-year-old boy was accidentally shot and killed.
RIVERSIDE, California - Police in Southern California say an officer flagged down by a frantic mother saved the life of a baby who was choking on a plastic bottle cap.
RIVERSIDE, California - A Riverside County public defender has pleaded guilty to stealing Social Security benefits in the name of her dead grandmother.
CORONA, California - A mountain biker and father of four died during a powerful California storm while attempting an 88-mile ride on his 34th birthday.
RICHMOND, Indiana - Dave Hickman remembers it like it was yesterday, the day 58 years ago that changed his life forever.
RIVERSIDE, California - Chris Patton scored five of his season-high 30 points in double overtime to help UC Riverside edge Cal State Northridge 106-105 on Saturday night.
RIVERSIDE, California - An ex-NFL wide receiver agreed to plead guilty to a lesser charge in order to avoid jail time and receive no fine after he was arrested twice in one day.
PALM SPRINGS, California - A massive statue of Marilyn Monroe that has turned heads for two years in Palm Springs is headed east.
RIVERSIDE, California - Millions of feet of historic military film will be digitized in Southern California as part of an ambitious project expected to last five years.
RIVERSIDE, California - Riverside County prosecutors will seek the death penalty against a gang member charged with killing a 6-year-old girl when he opened fire on a group of people at a house party, mistaking them for rival gang members.
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Chris Eversley scored 22 points to lead Cal Poly past UC Riverside 69-64 on Saturday night.
TEMECULA, California - Authorities say a man was shot to death and a woman was wounded at a Southern California casino hotel in a domestic violence incident.
RIVERSIDE, California - A Riverside County judge has ordered a man to stand trial in connection with the death of his grandmother whose remains were never found.
SANTA BARBARA, California - Alan Williams scored 19 points and gathered 15 rebounds as UC Santa Barbara edged UC Riverside 55-54 on Thursday.
WILDOMAR, California - A Southern California city is hoping to entice barn owls to take up residence in a renovated park to control the gopher and mouse populations.
HEMET, California - State officials will spray backyard citrus plantings in Riverside County to kill a tiny pest that is potentially fatal to trees.
IRVINE, California - Dominique Dunning, who just posted a career-high 11 points last Saturday, came off the bench to score a new career-high 20 points as UC Irvine dominated UC Riverside 70-52 Saturday night.
RIVERSIDE, California - Christian Standhardinger scored 27 points and grabbed 13 rebounds and Hawaii never trailed in an 87-76 victory over UC Riverside on Thursday night.
RIVERSIDE, California - Riverside County prosecutors say a woman has pleaded guilty to embezzling $450,000 intended for foster children at an agency where she was director.