- Power restored to 20,000 in Riverside County Updated: Apr-29-16 7:40 pm
HEMET, California - Power has been restored to 20,000 Southern California Edison customers in Riverside County but some had to wait more than eight hours.
- 3 with family ties to San Bernardino shooters arrested Updated: Apr-29-16 4:57 am
RIVERSIDE, California - The brother of the man behind the San Bernardino terror attack and two Russian sisters have been charged with marriage fraud in a case that was unrelated to the December shootings but came to light in the investigation that followed it.
- The Latest: 3 tied to terror shooter deny sham-marriage plot Updated: Apr-28-16 8:50 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - The Latest on warrants served in a marriage fraud investigation stemming from the December terror attack that killed 14 in San Bernardino (all times local):
- Watch for 'widow-makers:' fires create gaps in Pacific Crest Updated: Apr-25-16 2:09 pm
CABAZON, California - Vast wildfires have created lengthy gaps in Southern California sections of the famed Pacific Crest Trail, which hikers must bypass via shuttles or alternate routes to avoid dangerous conditions like unstable trees and loose rocks.
- Police shine helicopter spotlight to avert train crash Updated: Apr-24-16 5:21 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - Riverside authorities say a quick-thinking police helicopter crew shined its spotlight to alert a train's crew of a car on the tracks, narrowly averting a collision.
- Infant found dead in Riverside County apartment; woman held Updated: Apr-22-16 10:03 am
PERRIS, California - The Riverside County Sheriff's Department says an infant was found dead in a Perris apartment and a woman is in custody.
- Coroner IDs man shot by officer during Lake Elsinore rampage Updated: Apr-18-16 10:34 am
LAKE ELSINORE, California - The Riverside County coroner has identified a man shot by a police officer during a rampage in Lake Elsinore.
- Homeless man arrested after leading officers on car chase Updated: Apr-14-16 10:38 am
LAKE ELSINORE, California - Riverside County authorities arrested a homeless man who led deputies on a chase around Lake Elsinore in a stolen car.
- Study: Southern California rents to see steep rise by 2018 Updated: Apr-12-16 10:26 am
LOS ANGELES - A university study sees a steep rise in Southern California apartment rents as population and job growth outpaces construction.
- Riverside man sentenced in trash bag body killing Updated: Apr-11-16 9:26 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - A Riverside man has been sentenced for killing a homeless woman whose body parts were found in trash bags along railroad tracks two years ago.
- Judge proposes rejecting Southern California gas pipeline Updated: Apr-06-16 10:17 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - A judge has recommended that state regulators reject a $621-million pipeline to carry natural gas to Southern California.
- Train kits, kills pedestrian on tracks in Pomona Updated: Apr-05-16 9:50 am
POMONA, California - Los Angeles County authorities say a person was struck and killed by a Union Pacific train on tracks in Pomona.
- Horse airlifted from ravine after falling from trail Updated: Apr-04-16 8:59 am
PALM SPRINGS, California - A horse is recovering after being air-lifted out of a ravine in Southern California.
- Man accused of shooting neighbors' dog near Perris Updated: Apr-03-16 1:06 pm
PERRIS, California - Authorities in Riverside County have arrested a man on suspicion of shooting to death his neighbor's dog near Perris.
- 3 killed, 3 hurt in collision on Riverside County freeway Updated: Apr-03-16 11:38 am
HEMET, California - Authorities say three people were killed and three injured in a crash on State Route 74 in Hemet.
- Southern California city honors local Marine killed in Iraq Updated: Apr-01-16 2:12 pm
TEMECULA, California - The Southern California city of Temecula has honored a local Marine killed in a rocket attack in Iraq last month.
- Digital First Media buys the Orange County Register Updated: Mar-31-16 6:29 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A lawyer says the owner of the Los Angeles Daily News has bought the Orange County Register and another Southern California newspaper.
- Security guard arrested in connection to fatal shooting Updated: Mar-31-16 9:54 am
PERRIS, California - A Southern California security guard accused of fatally shooting an unarmed black man has been charged with voluntary manslaughter.