- Educator denies sex crimes in YouTube case Updated: Apr-18-14 9:05 pm
- Restitution ordered over dead, dying reptiles Updated: Apr-18-14 6:53 pm
- Riverside deputy accidentally shoots self in leg Updated: Apr-17-14 1:01 pm
- Man with alleged sock fixation arrested Updated: Apr-15-14 12:40 am
- Arreola determined not to waste another title shot Updated: Apr-14-14 2:41 pm
- Newborn girl found dead in apartment dumpster Updated: Apr-09-14 10:28 pm
- Rare book from 1623 joins UC Riverside collection Updated: Apr-07-14 1:43 pm
- 8-hour standoff on Calif. street ends with arrest Updated: Apr-06-14 12:41 am
- Man convicted of killing 90-year-old woman in 2005 Updated: Apr-05-14 3:02 pm
- Plea deal reached over dead, dying animals Updated: Apr-04-14 7:29 pm
- 3 arrested in April Fools' carjacking hoax Updated: Apr-03-14 9:43 am
- 7 arrests for fake merchandise at Calif. swap meet Updated: Apr-01-14 10:43 pm
- Riverside County boy, 11, badly hurt by pit bull Updated: Mar-30-14 3:31 pm
- California man to stand trial in 2006 killing of 3 Updated: Mar-26-14 7:47 pm
- GOP assemblyman wins state Senate seat Updated: Mar-26-14 5:00 pm
- Phone scammers pretending to be police officers Updated: Mar-26-14 1:42 pm
- California firefighting unit closer to relocating Updated: Mar-22-14 3:26 pm
- California Marine base may lose 8 percent of staff Updated: Mar-22-14 2:03 pm
RIVERSIDE, California - A judge on Friday refused to dismiss sexual assault charges against an educator who was confronted with the allegations of abuse in a phone call by a former student who then posted the conversation on YouTube.
RIVERSIDE, California - A Southern California exotic pet breeder who had 20,000 dead and dying rats and reptiles in a warehouse has avoided jail time but was ordered to pay more than $190,000 in restitution.
RIVERSIDE, California - Riverside County sheriff's officials say a deputy accidentally shot himself in the leg while trying to defend himself against an aggressive dog.
RIVERSIDE, California - Police have arrested a Riverside County man they suspect of having a sock fixation.
LOS ANGELES - Chris Arreola once wanted to win football championships at Southern California. Now that he's heading to the USC campus with a shot at a heavyweight title instead, he's determined not to waste it.
CORONA, California - The body of a newborn girl has been found in a Southern California dumpster and police say the mother led them to the body.
RIVERSIDE, California - A newly-acquired rare book by a 17th century utopian writer will be available for public perusal at the University of California, Riverside - but only under the watchful eyes of librarians.
HAWAIIAN GARDENS, California - A man suspected of shooting his estranged girlfriend has been taken into custody following a roughly eight-hour standoff with a Los Angeles County sheriff's SWAT team.
SAN BERNARDINO, California - A man has been convicted of killing a 90-year-old woman during a 2005 robbery in San Bernardino.
RIVERSIDE, California - Southern California exotic pet breeders who had 20,000 dead and dying rats and reptiles at their business have pleaded guilty to animal cruelty.
HESPERIA, California - Three men who pranked a friend by reporting a bogus April Fool's Day carjacking have been arrested in San Bernardino County.
HEMET, California - Authorities say seven people were arrested and more than $150,000 in illegal knockoffs of handbags, movies, music and more were seized at a Riverside County swap meet.
RIVERSIDE, California - An 11-year-old boy was badly injured when in a pit bull attack at a Southern California home.
RIVERSIDE, California - A man has been ordered to stand trial for the killing of three members of a Southern California household whose bodies were found at a burning home in 2006.
SACRAMENTO, California - State Assemblyman Mike Morrell easily beat four challengers to win a state Senate seat representing portions of three Southern California counties, according to state figures Wednesday.
FONTANA, California - Fontana police are warning of phone scammers pretending to be officers who are calling residents and requesting immediate payment to clear up outstanding warrants.
RIVERSIDE, California - California's largest firefighting agency is one step closer to moving its Southern California home base in an effort to better dispatch resources during wildfires.
TWENTYNINE PALMS, California - A Southern California Marine training site could lose 8 percent of its personnel as part of the expected drawdown of troops in Afghanistan, officials said.