- State Farm raises Illinois insurance rates Updated: Mar-07-14 7:31 am
- Arson suspected in Bloomington house fire Updated: Mar-04-14 3:24 pm
- EXCHANGE: Man humbled by rare flu complication Updated: Mar-02-14 5:05 am
- Illinois lawmakers tour Pontiac prison Updated: Feb-24-14 5:40 pm
- EXCHANGE: Printing shop marks 50 years in business Updated: Feb-21-14 6:22 am
- Central Ill. towns breaking all-time snow records Updated: Feb-20-14 4:07 am
- Homewood-Flossmoor girls team disqualified Updated: Feb-19-14 11:15 pm
- Snow causes accidents on I-55 in central Illinois Updated: Feb-14-14 6:10 pm
- Brady, Dillard talk economics at Republican forum Updated: Feb-09-14 11:27 am
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Several years of severe weather is costing Illinois homeowners more for insurance through one major carrier.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Authorities have opened an arson investigation after a house fire in central Illinois sent two people to the hospital.
CROPSEY, Illinois - Jeff Noyd was a retired police and fire officer who did just about everything on the farm.
PONTIAC, Illinois - Illinois lawmakers are getting a glimpse inside one of the state's tougher prisons.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Bill Edwards started in the printing business in 1962 making $1.80 an hour.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - At least a handful of central Illinois cities can now say this long, cold winter is officially the snowiest ever.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - The Illinois High School Association disqualified the Homewood-Flossmoor High School girls basketball team from the state playoffs over bylaw violations
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - A chain reaction of crashes on Interstate 55 in central Illinois involving dozens of cars and trucks left several people injured and halted traffic for hours because the roadway was littered with damaged vehicles.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Two lawmakers hoping to win the GOP nomination for Illinois governor have talked about the state economy at a forum.