- Illinois community college plans to boost foreign recruiting Updated: Nov-28-15 4:11 am
NORMAL, Illinois - A central Illinois community college plans to increase its recruitment of higher-paying international students.
- Bloomington man accused in ex-wife's death released on bond Updated: Nov-26-15 11:18 am
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - A Bloomington man charged with killing his ex-wife has been released on bond after spending nearly four months behind bars awaiting trial.
- Judge rejects reinstating murder charges against mother Updated: Nov-24-15 1:34 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - A judge has rejected a prosecution request to reinstate murder charges against a Bloomington woman in the death of her young son.
- Central Illinois autism program re-opens with community help Updated: Nov-20-15 4:01 am
NORMAL, Illinois - A scaled-back central Illinois program to help about 100 families dealing with autism has re-opened with help from Illinois State University and community supporters.
- Illinois community college braces for potential strike Updated: Nov-18-15 4:03 am
NORMAL, Illinois - Heartland Community College in Normal is bracing for a potential faculty strike but the school's president intends to hold classes whether it happens or not.
- Federal suit claims racial discrimination at Illinois hotel Updated: Nov-16-15 5:42 pm
PEORIA, Illinois - A lawsuit brought by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission alleges management at a central Illinois hotel failed to stop racist comments and conduct toward at least one black employee.
- EXCHANGE: Normal man can't sit down once music starts Updated: Nov-03-15 6:22 am
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Bill Weber was having a tough time sitting still in the minutes before the ballroom dance band The Nostalgics started entertaining a crowd of dancers Sunday at the Miller Park Pavilion in Bloomington. While engaging in conversation about a lifetime of dancing, he kept one eye on the four-piece band and when the first notes of "Sweet Georgia Brown" played, Weber was the first one up and on the dance floor.