- Ex-ISU president pleads not guilty to misdemeanor Updated: Apr-23-14 7:11 pm
- Ill. State Police investigate fatal bar shooting Updated: Apr-23-14 5:20 pm
- EXCHANGE: Marketing becomes important to farms Updated: Apr-23-14 6:54 am
- Kayaker, 26, dies after Fox River accident Updated: Apr-21-14 2:17 pm
- State Farm CEO: Bloomington remains company's home Updated: Apr-11-14 7:01 pm
- EXCHANGE: Students learn Shakespeare with costumes Updated: Apr-08-14 6:55 am
- Cadaver lab opening for Ill. high school students Updated: Apr-03-14 2:17 pm
- Power restored after Bloomington blackout Updated: Apr-01-14 12:13 pm
- EXCHANGE: Program looks to change criminals Updated: Mar-31-14 8:49 am
- Sustainable living theme of annual Illinois expo Updated: Mar-29-14 4:06 am
- Former ISU president charged with misdemeanor Updated: Mar-25-14 4:52 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Former Illinois State University President Timothy Flanagan pleaded not guilty Wednesday to a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge after an altercation with a worker in December.
LINCOLN, Illinois - The Illinois State Police says it is investigating the shooting death of a central Illinois man who was involved in an altercation with police in Lincoln.
CONGERVILLE, Illinois - Congerville farmer Henry Brockman admits he doesn't understand Facebook. "I've never seen Facebook with my own eyes," said Brockman, whose business is called Henry's Farm. Yet the Henry's Farm Facebook page is updated frequently by his sister, Terra Brockman. Marketing online and in person has become more important for small farms that do everything from sell at local farmers' markets to produce for large companies, said Atina Diffley, a Minnesota organic farmer and educator who spoke during the recent Central Illinois Sustainable Farming Network annual meeting last month in Bloomington. Since small farmers compete with large grocery chains, branding and marketing their farm and maintaining relationships with customers is an important part of business, she said.
GENEVA, Illinois - Preliminary autopsy results show a Bloomington man drowned during a weekend kayaking accident in northern Illinois.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - State Farm Insurance Co. CEO Ed Rust Jr. says the company's plans to expand in Arizona, Texas and Georgia will not affect the company's headquarters in Bloomington.
NORMAL, Illinois - Sophomore Emily Henrichs was not looking forward to spending several weeks studying another William Shakespeare play.
LEROY, Illinois - A group of doctors in central Illinois is opening a cadaver dissection lab for high school students to give young people a head-start on future medical careers.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - More than 14,000 homes and businesses in Bloomington briefly lost power during a morning power outage.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Gary Brown knows his chances of staying out of jail hinge on his ability to change his own mind about criminal behavior.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Fashion from thrift stores, cooking with organically grown food and protecting the Mahomet Aquifer will be featured in presentations by about 100 exhibitors at the annual "Illinois Sustainable Living and Wellness Expo" at Illinois Wesleyan University.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Illinois State University's former president was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor disorderly conduct related to an alleged altercation with an ex-groundskeeper at the school.