- EXCHANGE: Chinese culture at head of class Updated: Dec-12-13 6:17 am
- Bloomington police track down missing evidence Updated: Dec-10-13 1:51 pm
- Illinois Wesleyan professor voted for Mandela Updated: Dec-08-13 12:50 pm
- Illinois tornado benefit concert raises $300,000 Updated: Dec-06-13 8:46 am
- Tests show cause of seal death at Miller Park Zoo Updated: Dec-04-13 5:22 pm
- Bloomington woman's death blamed on cold exposure Updated: Dec-03-13 7:02 am
- Thousands of claims already filed after storms Updated: Nov-19-13 9:33 am
- EXCHANGE: Creating art inspires cancer patients Updated: Nov-19-13 6:37 am
- Buildings near ISU report minor damage after storm Updated: Nov-17-13 4:35 pm
- Bloomington police cracking down on prostitution Updated: Nov-15-13 6:14 pm
- Bloomington eyes local pension fix by 2043 Updated: Nov-13-13 3:49 pm
- 1 death blamed on fall snow storm in Illinois Updated: Nov-12-13 12:50 pm
NORMAL, Illinois - As a parent of an adopted 9-year old Chinese girl, Aleda Diggins of Normal knows that there are only a handful of cultural opportunities directly linked to China for her daughter, Ellie. So when she heard about the language and culture classes for children at Heartland Community College, she quickly enrolled her.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - A new audit shows the Bloomington Police Department has accounted for most of the evidence that was found to be missing during a 2011 inventory, officials said.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - A professor from Illinois Wesleyan University is recalling his vote for Nelson Mandela, and his sense of awe at the time of the historic election in South Africa.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Authorities say this week's benefit concert for Illinois tornado victims has raised about $300,000 for relief efforts.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Test results show a seal that died at a Bloomington zoo last month had a twisted intestine.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - An autopsy shows a 72-year-old central Illinois woman likely died from cold exposure.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Two Illinois-based insurers say they've received about 6,000 claims so far from Sunday's tornadoes and they expect that figure to climb.
NORMAL, Illinois - Victoria Manheim, a senior in art from Illinois State University, painted a scene based on a pencil sketch by Roberta Fuller.
NORMAL, Illinois - Severe weather in Illinois has caused minor damage near Illinois State University in Normal.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Police in Bloomington are making prostitution a priority.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Bloomington officials hope to fully fund the city's police and fire pensions in the next 30 years, thanks in part to an increased utility tax.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - Authorities say one person died after an accident on snow-slickened roads in central Illinois.