- Police ID body found in Lexington storage unit Updated: Apr-22-14 9:25 am
- Review: MC5's Wayne Kramer returns with jazz album Updated: Apr-21-14 1:40 pm
- Mr Speaker wins Coolmore Lexington Stakes Updated: Apr-19-14 7:29 pm
- Refugee says she was held in servitude Updated: Apr-19-14 1:07 pm
- Court: Religious jobs exempt from some labor laws Updated: Apr-17-14 3:31 pm
- Lawmakers fail to approve bonding for Rupp project Updated: Apr-16-14 12:57 am
- Ichthus Festival delays relaunch Updated: Apr-14-14 10:49 am
- June trial set for man charged with online threats Updated: Apr-08-14 4:27 pm
- Official: Couch fires, arrests after Ky. NCAA loss Updated: Apr-08-14 2:11 pm
- Lexington officials prepare for crowds after game Updated: Apr-07-14 11:52 am
- News briefs from around Kentucky at 1:58 a.m. EDT Updated: Apr-07-14 3:05 am
- Small fires doused as fans celebrate Wildcats' win Updated: Apr-06-14 3:19 am
- Judge: Review immigrant's residency application Updated: Apr-04-14 8:41 am
- Plane makes emergency landing in Lexington Updated: Apr-04-14 8:26 am
- Lexington vies for Equestrian Games with Montreal Updated: Apr-02-14 1:05 pm
- Thompson heads Journalism Hall of Fame inductees Updated: Apr-02-14 4:07 am
- Federal judge Forester dies at age 73 Updated: Mar-30-14 10:37 am
- 1 arrest, as many as 25 small fires in Lexington Updated: Mar-29-14 4:29 pm
- Kentucky House panel OKs anti-heroin measure Updated: Mar-26-14 6:25 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Police have identified mummified remains of a man found in a Lexington storage unit and the man's daughter has been charged with stealing his Social Security checks.
Wayne Kramer, "Lexington" (Industrial Amusement)
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Mr Speaker took charge down the stretch to win the $200,000 Coolmore Lexington Stakes at Keeneland on Saturday and earn 10 points toward the Kentucky Derby, but will be a spectator to the Triple Crown.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A Congolese refugee living in Lexington says in a federal lawsuit that she was held in servitude by another Congolese refugee.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Religious institutions in Kentucky may hire and fire people from strictly ecclesiastical jobs as they see fit, but could face legal action if an employment contract is involved, the Kentucky Supreme Court rules Thursday.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The clock finally ran out on a proposal to insert state-supported bonding into the financing packaging to renovate Rupp Arena.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Organizers behind the Ichthus Music Festival say the relaunch of the long-running Christian music festival has been delayed until 2015.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A trial date has been set for a Kentucky man charged with threatening to kill the state's governor, first lady and their family in a series of Facebook postings.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Police used pepper balls to control some rowdy fans and several couch fires were lit in the streets after Kentucky fell to Connecticut in the NCAA basketball championship final.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Officials in Lexington are preparing for postgame reactions from thousands of fans.
ASHLAND, Kentucky - A coalition is hosting a second fundraiser on April 12 to benefit research at the University of Kentucky on Parkinson's disease.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Authorities say more than 40 small fires were doused, 12 people were treated for minor injuries and several people were arrested after University of Kentucky fans filled Lexington streets to celebrate the Wildcat's NCAA tournament win over Wisconsin.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A federal judge is compelling immigration officials to make a decision about an application for permanent residency brought by an Iranian immigrant who distributed leaflets for a violent organization in his home country 30 years ago.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A flight from Chicago to Knoxville, Tennessee, made an emergency landing at Blue Grass Airport in Lexington, but officials say there were no injuries.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Lexington and the Bromont/Montreal area in Canada are competing to host the 2018 World Equestrian Games after Wellington, Florida, dropped out of the bid process just before the March 31 deadline.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - The late gonzo journalist and Louisville native Hunter S. Thompson is being inducted into the Kentucky Journalism Hall of Fame.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A federal judge in the eastern half of Kentucky for almost a quarter-century has died.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Authorities say two people were arrested and as many as 25 fires were set in the street celebration following Kentucky's win over rival Louisville in the NCAA Tournament.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A Kentucky House panel cleared a measure Wednesday aimed at stemming the tide of heroin abuse in the state.