- Court: Religious jobs exempt from some labor laws Updated: Apr-17-14 3:31 pm
- Lawmakers fail to approve bonding for Rupp project Updated: Apr-16-14 12:57 am
- Ichthus Festival delays relaunch Updated: Apr-14-14 10:49 am
- June trial set for man charged with online threats Updated: Apr-08-14 4:27 pm
- Official: Couch fires, arrests after Ky. NCAA loss Updated: Apr-08-14 2:11 pm
- Lexington officials prepare for crowds after game Updated: Apr-07-14 11:52 am
- News briefs from around Kentucky at 1:58 a.m. EDT Updated: Apr-07-14 3:05 am
- Small fires doused as fans celebrate Wildcats' win Updated: Apr-06-14 3:19 am
- Judge: Review immigrant's residency application Updated: Apr-04-14 8:41 am
- Plane makes emergency landing in Lexington Updated: Apr-04-14 8:26 am
- Lexington vies for Equestrian Games with Montreal Updated: Apr-02-14 1:05 pm
- Thompson heads Journalism Hall of Fame inductees Updated: Apr-02-14 4:07 am
- Federal judge Forester dies at age 73 Updated: Mar-30-14 10:37 am
- 1 arrest, as many as 25 small fires in Lexington Updated: Mar-29-14 4:29 pm
- Kentucky House panel OKs anti-heroin measure Updated: Mar-26-14 6:25 pm
- Lexington police look for men who stole Rolexes Updated: Mar-23-14 2:26 pm
- 2 teens killed, 2 hurt in Ky. vehicle crash Updated: Mar-23-14 11:07 am
- Kentucky hosts 1st NCAA women's tourney game Updated: Mar-21-14 7:42 pm
- Conviction, life term in beating death overturned Updated: Mar-20-14 2:04 pm
- New bishop installed in Harrisburg diocese Updated: Mar-19-14 5:59 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Religious institutions in Kentucky may hire and fire people from strictly ecclesiastical jobs as they see fit, but could face legal action if an employment contract is involved, the Kentucky Supreme Court rules Thursday.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - The clock finally ran out on a proposal to insert state-supported bonding into the financing packaging to renovate Rupp Arena.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Organizers behind the Ichthus Music Festival say the relaunch of the long-running Christian music festival has been delayed until 2015.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A trial date has been set for a Kentucky man charged with threatening to kill the state's governor, first lady and their family in a series of Facebook postings.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Police used pepper balls to control some rowdy fans and several couch fires were lit in the streets after Kentucky fell to Connecticut in the NCAA basketball championship final.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Officials in Lexington are preparing for postgame reactions from thousands of fans.
ASHLAND, Kentucky - A coalition is hosting a second fundraiser on April 12 to benefit research at the University of Kentucky on Parkinson's disease.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Authorities say more than 40 small fires were doused, 12 people were treated for minor injuries and several people were arrested after University of Kentucky fans filled Lexington streets to celebrate the Wildcat's NCAA tournament win over Wisconsin.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A federal judge is compelling immigration officials to make a decision about an application for permanent residency brought by an Iranian immigrant who distributed leaflets for a violent organization in his home country 30 years ago.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A flight from Chicago to Knoxville, Tennessee, made an emergency landing at Blue Grass Airport in Lexington, but officials say there were no injuries.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Lexington and the Bromont/Montreal area in Canada are competing to host the 2018 World Equestrian Games after Wellington, Florida, dropped out of the bid process just before the March 31 deadline.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - The late gonzo journalist and Louisville native Hunter S. Thompson is being inducted into the Kentucky Journalism Hall of Fame.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A federal judge in the eastern half of Kentucky for almost a quarter-century has died.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Authorities say two people were arrested and as many as 25 fires were set in the street celebration following Kentucky's win over rival Louisville in the NCAA Tournament.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A Kentucky House panel cleared a measure Wednesday aimed at stemming the tide of heroin abuse in the state.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Police are searching for suspects who stole $150,000 worth of Rolex watches from a store in the Lexington Convention Center.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Officials say two teenage boys were killed and two others were injured in a vehicle crash on the Bluegrass Parkway.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky players hope playing at home gets them off to a positive start on what they hope is a journey to that ends with a long-sought Final Four berth.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Prosecutors failed to prove that a man placed semen from a used condom at the scene of his wife's slaying and shouldn't have been able to introduce it as evidence, the Kentucky Supreme Court ruled Thursday in overturning a Lexington man's murder conviction and life sentence.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Amid all the pomp and solemnity of his installation Wednesday as Harrisburg's new Roman Catholic bishop, the Rev. Ronald Gainer showed his sense of humor.