- Ky. pastor apologizes for blackface skit at church Updated: Mar-10-14 2:49 pm
- UK employee charged with child pornography possession Updated: Mar-06-14 10:28 am
- Development agency receives scathing audit Updated: Mar-05-14 9:17 am
- Heiner to enter 2015 Kentucky governor's race Updated: Mar-03-14 9:31 pm
- Snow, sleet hits across Kentucky Updated: Mar-03-14 12:47 pm
- 2 plead not guilty in case of chef found dead Updated: Feb-27-14 5:43 pm
- No. 18 Kentucky preps for rematch against LSU Updated: Feb-21-14 5:57 pm
- State taking down 300-year-old bur oak Updated: Feb-20-14 4:05 am
- Senate OKs revised felons' voting rights bill Updated: Feb-19-14 7:19 pm
- Transylvania University names new president Updated: Feb-17-14 12:59 pm
- Transylvania University plans to replace 2 dorms Updated: Feb-15-14 12:10 pm
- Lexington officials unveil Rupp renovation plan Updated: Feb-10-14 5:54 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A pastor in Lexington is apologizing for a skit that featured a white church member performing in blackface.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A University of Kentucky employee has been charged with possession of child pornography after police say he had the images on his work computer.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky State Auditor Adam Edelen has released a scathing report that questions spending and oversight at the Bluegrass Area Development District.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Former Louisville councilman Hal Heiner is entering next year's race for governor and is teaming with another urban Republican as his running mate, former state GOP chairman Bob Gable said Monday.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Icy roads and snow accumulations closed schools and government offices across Kentucky on Monday.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Two men have pleaded not guilty to charges in the case of a University of Kentucky chef whose body was found in the Kentucky River more than a month after he disappeared.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's five-point loss at LSU last month stands out in a list of games the Wildcats feel were missed opportunities for victories.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A 300-year-old tree that is a historic landmark in Fayette County is being removed on Friday for safety reasons.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - A proposed constitutional amendment aimed at restoring the voting rights of some felons cleared the Kentucky Senate on Wednesday after being rewritten to include a five-year waiting period.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Transylvania University has named Seamus Carey as the 26th president at the institution in central Kentucky.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Transylvania University in Lexington plans to tear down two aging dorms and build at least two new ones -and possibly a third - as part of a modernization effort aimed at attracting more students to the liberal arts college.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Rupp Arena will be modernized as a stand-alone facility with a glass-and-steel appearance that state and local officials promise will improve accessibility and comfort for Kentucky basketball fans.