- University of Kentucky student accused of attempted arson Updated: Aug-03-15 6:25 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A University of Kentucky student has been accused of trying to start a fire in the basement of a bar while drunk.
- Calipari, Towns impressed by Wildcats' summer workouts Updated: Aug-01-15 1:56 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky coach John Calipari believes his latest class of talented recruits can keep the Wildcats in the national championship discussion.
- Historical maker about slavery broken in Lexington Updated: Aug-01-15 11:11 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Police are investigating the breaking of a historical marker about slavery in Lexington.
- Tempur Sealy beats Street 2Q forecasts Updated: Jul-30-15 5:08 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX) on Thursday reported second-quarter net income of $21.2 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier.
- Rupp Arena to receive $15 million in technology upgrades Updated: Jul-29-15 4:09 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Rupp Arena will become more tech savvy over the next year.
- Belcan Corp. announces expansion of Lexington operation Updated: Jul-29-15 4:04 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Engineering firm Belcan Corp. is expanding its Lexington operation and expects to create 100 jobs.
- Lexington sets public meeting on Civil War statues, marker Updated: Jul-27-15 5:05 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A public meeting is being held in Lexington next month for residents to express their opinions about two Civil War statues and a historic marker in the city.
- Judge: Evidence jail officers used excessive force Updated: Jul-23-15 7:05 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A federal judge has ruled there is evidence that officers at a Kentucky jail used excessive force on an inmate who died in custody.
- Coroner reports on inmate deaths in Fayette County Updated: Jul-23-15 6:43 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Fayette County's coroner says two inmate deaths at the county jail were due to mixture of prescription drugs and alcohol abuse along with natural causes.
- Report: Columbia Gas followed rules prior to hotel explosion Updated: Jul-23-15 6:40 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Investigators say Columbia Gas of Kentucky did not violate any safety rules at a Lexington hotel that exploded last year after a natural gas leak.
- Lexington emergency workers to assist in flood-damaged area Updated: Jul-22-15 6:58 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A group of Lexington police, firefighters and paramedics will head to a flood-stricken area of eastern Kentucky to assist first-responders there.
- The Latest: Search resumes for 6 missing in Kentucky floods Updated: Jul-15-15 8:47 pm
FLAT GAP, Kentucky - Search crews are combing the hilly Appalachian terrain in Kentucky after floodwaters killed three people and left five others missing.
- 1 convicted, 1 acquitted in 2012 death of Lexington student Updated: Jul-14-15 7:53 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - One man has been found guilty of murder and another man acquitted in the 2012 death of a Lexington high school student
- Coroner: Man, 18, drowns at Lake Cumberland Updated: Jul-11-15 6:05 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Officials say an 18-year-old man has drowned at Lake Cumberland.
- Lexington mayor calls for review of Confederate memorials Updated: Jul-08-15 10:41 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Lexington's mayor has called for a review of the placement of two Confederate memorials in a city park.
- Beshear, Governor's Cup visit Lexington to tout success Updated: Jul-07-15 4:04 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Gov. Steve Beshear says he's taking the Governor's Cup trophy that the state won recently for its economic development success on the road, in the same way Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari took the national championship trophy on tour a few years ago so fans could see it.