- Bayern counting down games to Bundesliga title Updated: Mar-06-14 7:33 am
- Eintracht Frankfurt coach Armin Veh to leave club Updated: Mar-03-14 7:14 am
- Hoffenheim, Eintracht Frankfurt win in Bundesliga Updated: Mar-02-14 1:51 pm
- Frankfurt Airport partially shuts due to strike Updated: Feb-21-14 12:42 pm
- 41 flights canceled in Frankfurt airport strike Updated: Feb-21-14 9:28 am
- Texas Senate candidate sought bin Laden's capture Updated: Feb-19-14 4:00 pm
- Germany convicts Rwandan man of inciting genocide Updated: Feb-18-14 6:16 am
- Germany's Commerzbank returns to profit in Q4 Updated: Feb-13-14 12:04 pm
- Banned carry-on items get through Russian security Updated: Feb-06-14 6:15 pm
- Banned carry-on items get through Russian security Updated: Feb-06-14 2:40 pm
BERLIN - The Bundesliga is all but decided.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Eintracht Frankfurt coach Armin Veh will leave the Bundesliga club at the end of the season.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Hoffenheim scored three goals in quick succession late in the first half to beat Wolfsburg 6-2 in the Bundesliga on Sunday and dent its hopes of qualifying for the Champions League.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Frankfurt Airport, Europe's second busiest, shut down Friday afternoon for people whose flights originated from the hub after thousands of security personnel walked off the job to press demands for higher wages.
FRANKFURT, Germany - More than three dozen flights have been canceled at Germany's largest airport after security personnel walked out to press demands for higher wages ahead of a new round of negotiations.
AUSTIN, Texas - A Lebanon-born Texas Democrat running for U.S. Senate said Wednesday he was part of once-secret negotiations in Afghanistan, trying to persuade the Taliban to turn over Osama bin Laden before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
BERLIN - A 56-year-old Rwandan man who had sought asylum in Germany has been convicted of inciting killings during his country's 1994 genocide and sentenced to 14 years in prison.
BERLIN - Germany's Commerzbank eked out a small profit in the fourth quarter following heavy losses in the same quarter a year ago, helping it end 2013 in the black and send its stock soaring
SOCHI, Russia - Despite a temporary Russian ban on liquids in carry-on luggage, some air travelers heading to the Sochi Olympics through Moscow brought toothpaste and other toiletries past security checkpoints without any problems.
SOCHI, Russia - Despite a temporary Russian ban on liquids in carry-on luggage, some air travelers heading to the Sochi Olympics through Moscow have brought toothpaste and other toiletries past security checkpoints without any problems.