- Anne Frank chestnut tree stolen from German school Updated: Dec-11-13 9:28 am
- Crane collapses on German supermarket, 1 dead Updated: Dec-11-13 8:59 am
- Bayern to travel to Hamburg in German Cup Updated: Dec-08-13 12:42 pm
- 5 things to know about Bundesliga round Updated: Dec-05-13 7:21 am
- EU fines global banks $2.3 bln for market rigging Updated: Dec-04-13 4:10 pm
- Frankfurt clubs breaks contract with Saudia Updated: Dec-03-13 1:38 pm
- 5 things to know about the Europa League Updated: Nov-27-13 10:46 am
BERLIN - Police say a sapling cloned from the tree that lifted Anne Frank's spirits while she hid from the Nazis in Amsterdam has been felled and stolen from outside a school in Frankfurt bearing the name of the Jewish teenage diarist.
BERLIN - A building crane collapsed Wednesday onto a supermarket in western Germany, killing one person and injuring at least five others, police said.
AMSTERDAM - The European Commission has fined a group of major global banks a total of 1.7 billion euros ($2.3 billion) for colluding to profit from the manipulation of key interest rates.
FRANKFURT, Germany - A German second-division football club has terminated a short-lived sponsorship contract with the Saudi Arabian national airline Saudia following protests from Jewish and other local groups.
LONDON - Several teams have already ensured their passage into the next round of the Europa League, so now first place in the group is the target.