- Hertha next to try halt Bayern Munich's Bundesliga charge Updated: Nov-26-15 6:00 am
BERLIN - Bayern Munich's dominance in the Bundesliga has German football fans looking elsewhere for drama with the race for European places and relegation battles providing the lion's share of excitement.
- Striker Kadlec to leave Eintracht Frankfurt for Denmark Updated: Nov-19-15 8:23 am
- Lufthansa cabin crew strike affects 113,000 passengers Updated: Nov-09-15 1:53 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - A union representing striking Lufthansa flight attendants rejected the latest offer from the company Monday as the two sides prepared for more cancellations at the airline's German hubs.
- Prosecutors confirm Beckenbauer not target of tax probe Updated: Nov-04-15 8:51 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - The Frankfurt prosecutors' office says Franz Beckenbauer is not a target of a tax evasion probe in connection with the 2006 World Cup.
- German authorities raid soccer federation over FIFA payment Updated: Nov-03-15 9:06 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - The president of the German soccer federation and two former high-ranking officials are the targets of a tax evasion probe over a payment to FIFA in connection with the 2006 World Cup, authorities said Tuesday.
- Germany charges Islamic extremist over bomb plot Updated: Oct-28-15 10:46 am
BERLIN - German prosecutors say they have indicted a 35-year-old Islamic extremist for planning to carry out a bomb attack.