- California officials nab 11 in drug ring bust Updated: Apr-14-14 8:49 pm
- Fresno cops probe suspected murder-suicide attempt Updated: Apr-13-14 6:31 pm
- High-speed rail allowed to seize parcels if needed Updated: Apr-11-14 6:29 pm
- Malayan tiger dies at Fresno zoo Updated: Apr-07-14 8:32 pm
- Siena takes Game 1 from Fresno St in CBI final Updated: Apr-01-14 9:08 am
- 4 shot, wounded in gang-related Fresno attack Updated: Mar-28-14 6:09 pm
- California police chief won't face charges Updated: Mar-28-14 1:36 pm
- Alleged Fresno kidnapper will represent himself Updated: Mar-28-14 8:44 am
- Central California detective indicted in bribery Updated: Mar-27-14 6:13 pm
- Fresno State beats Old Dominion 71-64 in CBI Updated: Mar-27-14 1:24 am
- Fresno County OKs $73K in fines for pot growers Updated: Mar-26-14 9:13 am
- California teacher pleads guilty to molesting girl Updated: Mar-25-14 5:39 pm
- California doctors speed up Valley fever diagnosis Updated: Mar-24-14 3:11 pm
- Congress focuses on dams amid California's drought Updated: Mar-23-14 2:16 pm
- Fresno State women lose 74-55 to Nebraska in NCAAs Updated: Mar-22-14 7:36 pm
- Nebraska women beat Fresno State 74-55 in NCAAs Updated: Mar-22-14 7:21 pm
- Fresno council takes step toward pot-growing ban Updated: Mar-21-14 8:38 am
- Carr fights through sickness on pro day Updated: Mar-20-14 9:21 pm
- California school attendance may drop in drought Updated: Mar-20-14 8:40 pm
- California hosts congressional drought hearing Updated: Mar-19-14 7:44 pm
- 2 congressmen seek momentum to build new reservoir Updated: Mar-19-14 7:43 pm
- California students sue over alleged drug sting Updated: Mar-18-14 3:22 pm
FRESNO, California - Authorities said Monday they have dismantled a drug trafficking organization that sent narcotics smuggled from Mexico to communities across the United States.
FRESNO, California - Fresno police are investigating an apparent murder-suicide attempt that left a man dead and his wife critically injured.
SACRAMENTO, California - A state board says the agency overseeing California's high-speed rail project can acquire four parcels in Fresno County through eminent domain if necessary.
FRESNO, California - An endangered Malayan tiger that sired four cubs born in January at a Northern California zoo has died, zoo officials said.
FRESNO, California - Lavon Long scored 13 points and Siena rallied from 12 points down in the second half to beat Fresno State 61-57 in the Game 1 of the College Basketball Invitational final series Monday.
FRESNO, California - Fresno police say a shooting outside an apartment complex that left four men wounded was gang-related.
TULARE, California - Prosecutors say they will not file charges against a Central California police chief who was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence after his girlfriend called to report a dispute.
FRESNO, California - A Central California man charged with kidnapping and sexually assaulting an 8-year-old girl has been granted the right to represent himself at trial.
FRESNO, California - Federal prosecutors say a grand jury has indicted a Central California police detective and a second man suspected of bribery.
FRESNO, California - Marvelle Harris scored 14 of his 20 points in the second half and Paul Watson added 15 points as Fresno State defeated Old Dominion 71-64 in the semifinals of the College Basketball Invitational on Wednesday night.
FRESNO, California - Two Fresno County residents who grew marijuana at their homes have been fined a total of $73,000 under the county's new pot cultivation ban.
CLOVIS, California - A Central California teacher has agreed to spend 38 years in federal prison after admitting that he molested a second-grade student in his classroom.
FRESNO, California - California doctors have found a way to diagnose the fungal disease Valley fever through DNA testing, allowing treatment of patients to begin almost immediately, officials said Monday.
WASHINGTON - California's drought has sparked a new push by federal lawmakers to create or expand a handful of reservoirs around the state, ramping up a political battle that former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger once referred to as a "holy war in some ways."
LOS ANGELES - Fresno State is still in search of its first victory in the NCAA women's tournament.
LOS ANGELES - It took Nebraska a while to find its game after a two-week break. Once the Cornhuskers did, though, they cruised into the second round of the NCAA women's tournament.
FRESNO, California - The Fresno City Council has taken a major step toward prohibiting the cultivation of marijuana.
FRESNO, California - Derek Carr fought through an illness and completed 56 of 63 passes as he worked out for NFL scouts at Fresno State's pro day.
FRESNO, California - Rural California schools expect to see attendance drop as the drought worsens and families leave the state's agricultural region in search of work elsewhere.
FRESNO, California - Farmers holding signs protesting dramatic cuts to their irrigation supplies packed Fresno City Hall for a congressional hearing Wednesday, delving into the politics of California's drought crisis striking the state's agricultural heartland.
MAXWELL, California - Two members of California's congressional delegation on Wednesday called for building a new reservoir north of Sacramento, displaying bipartisan agreement on one potential solution to California's long-term water problems.
FRESNO, California - Two students at a Central California high school are suing the school district, claiming a school employee asked them to take part in a drug sting on campus without the consent of their parents or police, a newspaper reported.