- Woman gets 9 years for fire that badly burned firefighter Updated: May-05-16 9:16 am
FRESNO, California - A woman that started a Fresno house fire that critically injured a firefighter when he fell through the roof has been sentenced to nine years in prison.
- Fix for California trailer park reflects uranium problem Updated: May-03-16 7:55 pm
California regulators approved a $3.2 million grant Tuesday to bring safe water to a California trailer park where three dozen households for years have been provided with tap water containing dangerous levels of uranium.
- California family sues police over in-custody death of son Updated: Apr-28-16 10:37 am
FRESNO, California - A Central California man is suing the city of Lindsay for wrongful death and excessive force after his grown son stopped breathing in the back of a police car while reportedly hog-tied and unable to breathe.
- California fire chief picked to lead Lincoln Fire and Rescue Updated: Apr-26-16 5:47 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A California fire chief has been picked to lead Lincoln Fire and Rescue.
- California to remove dying pines, hoping to prevent fires Updated: Apr-25-16 9:01 am
FRESNO, California - Several California organizations are pitching in to remove dead trees in the state.
- Inmate stabs Fresno County correctional officer Updated: Apr-24-16 1:23 pm
FRESNO, California - Authorities say a Fresno County jail inmate used a jail-made weapon to stab a correctional officer behind his left ear. The officer suffered minor injuries.
- Police: Leaders of violent California gang arrested Updated: Apr-22-16 12:19 pm
FRESNO, California - Police in Central California say they've arrested more than two dozen leaders of a violent street gang that profited off prostitution and drugs.
- Thieves targeting California almonds, walnuts Updated: Apr-14-16 1:33 pm
FRESNO, California - International crime rings targeting California's booming agriculture industry are increasingly stealing truckloads of high-value nuts, prompting authorities and the firms falling victim to ramp up efforts to break the spree costing millions.
- Plea deal for ex-Fresno deputy chief in drug dealing case Updated: Apr-13-16 8:51 pm
FRESNO, California - Federal prosecutor are offering plea deals to a former deputy police chief in Fresno on charges that he participated in three separate drug trafficking rings.
- 2015 APTRA Awards announced Updated: Apr-12-16 8:32 pm
Here is the list of the 2015 APTRA Broadcast Contest winners:
- Man who made botched cliff proposal says she said yes Updated: Apr-11-16 5:38 pm
MORRO BAY, California - A man who had to be rescued after scaling California's famed Morro Rock to propose to his girlfriend through cellphone video says he might not have made it to the top, but the proposal was a success.
- Democrats win California Assembly seat in special election Updated: Apr-06-16 4:45 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Democrats held onto a Fresno County seat in the California Assembly with a special election victory in a critical race for the majority party that will be rehashed again in June and November.