- Fresno State, USC matched up in Las Vegas Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:05 pm
- No. 24 Fresno St beats Utah St 24-17 for MW title Updated: Dec-08-13 3:39 am
- Utah State falls short in Mountain West title game Updated: Dec-08-13 3:36 am
- Rare Malayan tiger at Fresno Zoo pregnant Updated: Dec-07-13 1:44 pm
- High-speed rail officials say plan is on schedule Updated: Dec-05-13 7:39 pm
- Fresno to place coroner in sheriff's department Updated: Dec-04-13 8:52 am
- Citrus growers brace for California cold snap Updated: Dec-02-13 8:39 am
- Fresno State ekes past Northern Arizona 71-67 OT Updated: Dec-01-13 7:43 pm
- Drake pushes past Cal St Bakersfield 65-57 Updated: Dec-01-13 4:17 pm
- Fresno St needs OT to stop CSU-Bakersfield, 96-86 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:09 am
- Drake cruises past Northern Arizona 76-56 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:30 pm
- Drake overcomes Fresno State 84-74 Updated: Nov-30-13 1:12 am
- BCS bowls features wide range of scenarios Updated: Nov-29-13 10:28 pm
- San Jose State stuns No. 16 Fresno State 62-52 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:23 pm
- San Jose State stuns No. 16 Fresno State 62-52 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:11 pm
- Fresno State rolls over San Diego Christian 92-59 Updated: Nov-26-13 12:30 am
- Clarification: Three Strikes Convict story Updated: Nov-25-13 6:35 pm
- Pacific rallies to defeat Fresno State 86-77 Updated: Nov-24-13 1:23 am
- No. 15 Fresno St. beats New Mexico 69-28 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:11 pm
- No. 15 Fresno St. beats New Mexico 69-28 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:03 pm
- Fresno State cruises past Cal Poly in 63-46 win Updated: Nov-21-13 12:47 am
- California pair accused in Ore. gift card scam Updated: Nov-19-13 3:28 pm
- Cure the holiday hangover by keeping spending under... Updated: Nov-18-13 10:46 am
- Newlyweds die in Fresno in apparent murder-suicide Updated: Nov-17-13 2:13 am
- Man gets life term for shooting brother in Fresno Updated: Nov-17-13 1:01 am
Fresno State will face Southern California in the Las Vegas Bowl.
FRESNO, California - All the records and accolades Derek Carr earned became secondary in a sea of red at Bulldog Stadium when fans poured out of the stands to celebrate a long-awaited conference championship.
FRESNO, California - In a season defined by overcoming long odds, Utah State came up just short in the conference championship game.
FRESNO, California - A rare Malayan tiger at the Fresno Zoo is expecting.
SACRAMENTO, California - California high-speed rail officials sought to allay concerns about the future of the project Thursday after a series of legal and regulatory rulings that appear to jeopardize some parts of the $68 billion plan.
FRESNO, California - Fresno County supervisors have voted to no longer keep the coroner as an independent elective office and will instead place the agency within the sheriff's department.
FRESNO, California - Citrus farmers in California's Central Valley are bracing for a cold snap that could see temperatures drop below freezing.
FRESNO, California - Cezar Guerrero dropped a deep jump shot - originally scored a 3 - that boosted Fresno State past Northern Arizona 71-67 after an agonizing chase through overtime in the final of the Fresno State Classic on Sunday.
FRESNO, California - Richard Carter scored 18 points and Drake beat Cal State Bakersfield 65-57 in the final round of the Fresno State Classic on Sunday.
FRESNO, California - Marvelle Harris converted a pair of free throws with 2:19 left in overtime to put Fresno State ahead for, helping to forge a 96-86 win over CSU-Bakersfield in the Fresno Classic tournament Saturday night.
FRESNO, California - Chris Caird scored 16 points and Richard Carter added 12 with seven assists and four steals as Drake defeated Northern Arizona 76-56 in a Fresno State Classic matchup Saturday night.
FRESNO, California - Gary Ricks scored 25 points to lead Drake to an 84-74 victory over Fresno State at the Fresno State Classic Friday night.
The BCS is heading into its final act before college football switches over to a playoff.
SAN JOSE, California - After watching two potent offenses march up and down the field with ease in the first half, San Jose State coach Ron Caragher knew he needed to do something bold to get an extra possession in the second.
SAN JOSE, California - Derek Carr finally ran into a quarterback who could match his prolific production. That's all it took to end Fresno State's bid for a BCS bowl.
FRESNO, California - Tyler Johnson scored 19 points to lead Fresno State to a dominating 92-59 victory over San Diego Christian Monday night.
FRESNO, California - In a story Nov. 23 about a convict who inspired California's three strikes law, The Associated Press reported that Douglas Walker was released under the state's realignment law that sends lower-level criminals to county jails instead of state prisons. California corrections officials say Walker was released after serving his full prison sentence, not because of realignment. Under realignment, however, he will be supervised by county probation instead of state parole agents.
STOCKTON, California - Andrew Bock scored 19 points as Pacific pulled away from Fresno State with an 86-77 victory Saturday night.
FRESNO, California - With the running game grounded because of injuries to its two leading rushers, New Mexico had no chance of keeping up with Derek Carr and Fresno State.
FRESNO, California - From a pregame ceremony honoring Derek Carr and the rest of the senior class to a record-setting offensive performance that led to a division championship, it was a celebratory day for No. 15 Fresno State.
FRESNO, California - Allen Huddleston scored 14 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lead Fresno State to a 63-46 win over Cal Poly on Wednesday night.
ASTORIA, Oregon - Astoria, Oregon, police say the arrest of two Californians last week has revealed an extensive credit and gift card scam, and they expect to uncover much more wrongdoing.
Shopper alert: It's less than two weeks 'til Black Friday and about six weeks 'til Christmas.
FRESNO, California - Fresno police say a man and a woman have been found shot to death in an apparent murder-suicide at a suburban Fresno home.
FRESNO, California - A man has been sentenced to life in prison for shooting his brother in Fresno, causing part of his body to be paralyzed and leaving the family bitterly divided.