- Fresno County deputies fatally shoot suspect Updated: Apr-20-14 1:20 pm
- Salmon released in California river restoration Updated: Apr-17-14 7:19 pm
- California officials nab 11 in drug ring bust Updated: Apr-14-14 8:49 pm
- Fresno cops probe suspected murder-suicide attempt Updated: Apr-13-14 6:31 pm
- High-speed rail allowed to seize parcels if needed Updated: Apr-11-14 6:29 pm
- Malayan tiger dies at Fresno zoo Updated: Apr-07-14 8:32 pm
- Siena takes Game 1 from Fresno St in CBI final Updated: Apr-01-14 9:08 am
- 4 shot, wounded in gang-related Fresno attack Updated: Mar-28-14 6:09 pm
- California police chief won't face charges Updated: Mar-28-14 1:36 pm
- Alleged Fresno kidnapper will represent himself Updated: Mar-28-14 8:44 am
- Central California detective indicted in bribery Updated: Mar-27-14 6:13 pm
- Fresno State beats Old Dominion 71-64 in CBI Updated: Mar-27-14 1:24 am
- Fresno County OKs $73K in fines for pot growers Updated: Mar-26-14 9:13 am
- California teacher pleads guilty to molesting girl Updated: Mar-25-14 5:39 pm
- California doctors speed up Valley fever diagnosis Updated: Mar-24-14 3:11 pm
FRESNO, California - Fresno County authorities say sheriff's deputies fatally shot a motorist who led them on a car chase and pointed a firearm at them.
FRESNO, California - Tens of thousands of spring-run Chinook salmon are being released into the San Joaquin River, marking a major milestone in the federal plan to restore native fish populations to the state's second-longest river.
FRESNO, California - Authorities said Monday they have dismantled a drug trafficking organization that sent narcotics smuggled from Mexico to communities across the United States.
FRESNO, California - Fresno police are investigating an apparent murder-suicide attempt that left a man dead and his wife critically injured.
SACRAMENTO, California - A state board says the agency overseeing California's high-speed rail project can acquire four parcels in Fresno County through eminent domain if necessary.
FRESNO, California - An endangered Malayan tiger that sired four cubs born in January at a Northern California zoo has died, zoo officials said.
FRESNO, California - Lavon Long scored 13 points and Siena rallied from 12 points down in the second half to beat Fresno State 61-57 in the Game 1 of the College Basketball Invitational final series Monday.
FRESNO, California - Fresno police say a shooting outside an apartment complex that left four men wounded was gang-related.
TULARE, California - Prosecutors say they will not file charges against a Central California police chief who was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence after his girlfriend called to report a dispute.
FRESNO, California - A Central California man charged with kidnapping and sexually assaulting an 8-year-old girl has been granted the right to represent himself at trial.
FRESNO, California - Federal prosecutors say a grand jury has indicted a Central California police detective and a second man suspected of bribery.
FRESNO, California - Marvelle Harris scored 14 of his 20 points in the second half and Paul Watson added 15 points as Fresno State defeated Old Dominion 71-64 in the semifinals of the College Basketball Invitational on Wednesday night.
FRESNO, California - Two Fresno County residents who grew marijuana at their homes have been fined a total of $73,000 under the county's new pot cultivation ban.
CLOVIS, California - A Central California teacher has agreed to spend 38 years in federal prison after admitting that he molested a second-grade student in his classroom.
FRESNO, California - California doctors have found a way to diagnose the fungal disease Valley fever through DNA testing, allowing treatment of patients to begin almost immediately, officials said Monday.