- Arvidsson scores twice and Predators beat Sharks 6-2 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:08 am
NASVHILLE, Tennessee - Nashville's forwards have taken plenty of criticism for not producing this season.
- Tennessee State hangs on for 77-76 win over Morehead State Updated: Feb-06-16 11:40 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tahjere McCall scored 23 points, hitting 15 of 16 from the foul line, and Tennessee State hung on Saturday night for a 77-76 win over Morehead State.
- Parsons has 26 as Mavericks defeat Grizzlies 114-110 in OT Updated: Feb-06-16 11:17 pm
- Kingsley's 17 points sparks Arkansas past Tennessee, 85-67 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:49 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Mike Anderson had a message to send to standout Moses Kingsley after what the Arkansas coach considered to be too many emotional outbursts earlier in the week in a loss at Florida.
- Potts secures Middle Tennessee's 67-66 win over FIU Updated: Feb-06-16 9:19 pm
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Giddy Potts split a pair of free throws and pulled down a rebound with one second left to secure Middle Tennessee's 67-66 win over Florida International on Saturday night.
- Tennessee-Martin beats SIU Edwardsville, 79-62 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:31 pm
EDWARDSVILLE, Illinois - Twymond Howard scored 23 points and Tennessee-Martin pulled away from SIU Edwardsville in the second half in a 79-62 win on Saturday night.
- Tennessee Tech breaks away from Jacksonville State 68-58 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:48 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Alabama - Aleksa Jugovic and Torrance Rowe scored 16 points each as Tennessee Tech broke away from a halftime tie to defeat Jacksonville State 68-58 on Saturday for a fourth-straight win.
- Chattanooga tops Furman, 62-54; improves to go 10-1 in SoCon Updated: Feb-06-16 7:31 pm
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Justin Tuoyo scored 19 points and Tennessee-Chattanooga won its eight-straight game to remain alone on top of the Southern Conference standings, avenging its lone loss by posting a 62-54 win over second-place Furman Saturday.
- East Tennessee overtakes Greensboro 68-65 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:22 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Deuce Bello scored 16 points, T.J. Cromer added 13 and East Tennessee overtook UNC Greensboro in the final minute for a 68-65 win Saturday.
- Body of missing Annapolis man found in Tennessee Updated: Feb-06-16 6:34 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Annapolis police say a missing man has been found dead in Tennessee.
- 2 women killed in Nashville house fire Updated: Feb-06-16 6:27 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Officials say two women were killed and a third person was injured in a house fire in Nashville.
- Woman jailed on murder charge in death of Marion County boy Updated: Feb-06-16 3:59 pm
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Authorities say a 30-year-old woman has been arrested on charges of murder and child abuse in the death of her boyfriend's son.
- Tennessee, Georgia authorities crack down on sex trafficking Updated: Feb-06-16 3:21 pm
CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee - Authorities say more than 20 people have been arrested on charges related to sex trafficking and online exploitation of children in Tennessee and Georgia.
- Goodwin, Lawson score 20 apiece as Memphis beats Cincy 63-59 Updated: Feb-06-16 2:44 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Shaq Goodwin and Dedric Lawson had 20 points and 11 rebounds apiece and Memphis held on to defeat Cincinnati 63-59 on Saturday.
- Officials want to honor World War II soldier from Knoxville Updated: Feb-06-16 2:00 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - For refusing to back down even when staring down the barrel of a Nazi officer's pistol, Army Master Sgt. Roddie Edmonds was honored last week by Israel for an act of bravery that saved as many as 200 Jewish Americans during World War II.
- HUD says tenants at 2 Memphis complexes must relocate Updated: Feb-06-16 12:53 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Hundreds of tenants of two Memphis apartment complexes will have to find new homes following an order by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Commercial air service to start again in Tupelo Updated: Feb-06-16 12:02 pm
TUPELO, Mississippi - The final pieces are coming together for commercial air service to start again in Tupelo, five months after the last carrier left.
- Tennessee passed 2009 law taking guns out of abusers' hands Updated: Feb-06-16 10:45 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The same year Tennessee's pro-gun Legislature made it legal for some to be armed in bars, lawmakers also took a quieter step toward keeping guns away from domestic abusers
- 11-year-old boy convicted of killing 8-year-old girl Updated: Feb-05-16 8:27 pm
WHITE PINE, Tennessee - An 11-year-old boy in Tennessee has been found guilty of murdering an 8-year-old girl after she and her sister refused to let him see their puppies.
- Students, professors rally against perceived attacks Updated: Feb-05-16 5:24 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - A group of student and teacher organizations at the University of Tennessee are protesting on campus against what they feel are attacks on the school coming from the governor and the state legislature.
- Texas man charged with transporting meth in Tennessee Updated: Feb-05-16 3:49 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Authorities say a Texas man has been arrested after officers found about 29 pounds of methamphetamine in his vehicle.
- Police: Morristown woman lied about kidnapping Updated: Feb-05-16 5:38 am
MORRISTOWN, Tennessee - A Morristown woman has been accused of filing a false report after she told police she was kidnapped last week.
- TBI Top 10 Wanted Man Captured Updated: Feb-05-16 4:55 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - An alleged sex offender on the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's Top Ten Most Wanted List has been captured by police.
- Supreme Court says lawyer deserves more punishment Updated: Feb-05-16 4:50 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Supreme Court says a lawyer who was embroiled in a sex-scandal with a drug-addicted client deserves more punishment than a board's recommended 30-day suspension of his law license. The state's highest court on Thursday said Knoxville attorney Robert Vogel should have his law license suspended for a year.
- TSU wins award for international education Updated: Feb-05-16 4:46 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee State University is one of five schools nationwide to win the Andrew Heiskell Award for innovation in international education.