- Jack White records songs, releases vinyl in hours Updated: Apr-19-14 8:40 pm
- McEwen ammunition plant explosion ruled accidental Updated: Apr-19-14 6:01 pm
- Tenn. ammunition plant explosion ruled accidental Updated: Apr-19-14 5:31 pm
- Memphis ad agency opens tinkering lab for workers Updated: Apr-19-14 5:14 pm
- Jefferson sheriff defends deputies in jail deaths Updated: Apr-19-14 3:53 pm
- Man gets second life after 2009 tornado Updated: Apr-19-14 2:41 pm
- Memphis may stop offering shuttles to some events Updated: Apr-19-14 2:18 pm
- Nashville woman gets 2 years in VA fraud case Updated: Apr-19-14 1:43 pm
- Tweetsie Trail project gets its own song Updated: Apr-19-14 12:52 pm
- Mississippi adds Tennessee State transfer Rhett Updated: Apr-18-14 7:11 pm
- Bill would punish drug-using pregnant women Updated: Apr-18-14 4:55 pm
- Woman finds body while hunting for Easter eggs Updated: Apr-18-14 4:35 pm
- 61 arrested in West Tenn. gang sweep Updated: Apr-18-14 3:31 pm
- Memphis officer charged after traffic stop Updated: Apr-18-14 1:34 pm
- Local judges won't hear mosque cemetery lawsuit Updated: Apr-18-14 1:02 pm
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in east Arkansas interstate crash Updated: Apr-18-14 9:23 am
- Tenn. arts programs get nearly $1M in support Updated: Apr-18-14 4:05 am
- State Supreme Court rules against cemetery owner Updated: Apr-18-14 4:05 am
- Louisville, Memphis top allergy cities Updated: Apr-18-14 3:34 am
- 108th General Assembly adjourns for the year Updated: Apr-17-14 5:20 pm
- 3-point threat Miller also Grizzlies' iron man Updated: Apr-17-14 4:32 pm
- Measure to allow electric chair in Tenn. Updated: Apr-17-14 12:31 pm
- New Life Lodge to pay $9.25M over fraud claims Updated: Apr-17-14 11:19 am
- Fire marshal investigating fatal cabin blaze Updated: Apr-17-14 10:47 am
- Highway Patrol to host junior trooper academy Updated: Apr-17-14 3:34 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Jack White played his new single "Lazaretto" for a couple of hundred fans on Record Store Day and four hours later a copy of the performance was available on a limited run of vinyl.
MCEWEN, Tennessee - The deadly explosion at a McEwen ammunition plant was accidental, according to a preliminary investigation by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
MCEWEN, Tennessee - A preliminary investigation by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has determined that a deadly explosion at a Tennessee ammunition plant was accidental.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A Memphis advertising agency has opened a space for employees to do some creative tinkering, with the idea that it will supply inspiration for their work.
DANDRIDGE, Tennessee - Jefferson County Sheriff Bud McCoig says deputies did nothing wrong in the three inmate deaths at the county jail since January.
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Although he'll never meet his sister, Olivia, in person, 11-month-old Lucas Bryant will know all about her.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Area Transit Authority is considering a proposal to end shuttle rides to area sporting events.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A Nashville woman has been sentenced to two years in prison for defrauding the Veterans Administration of more than $364,000.
JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee - A bicycle and pedestrian trail linking Johnson City and Elizabethton now has its own song.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi continued its roster overhaul on Friday with the signing of Tennessee State transfer M.J. Rhett.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Opponents of a Tennessee bill that would punish pregnant women who abuse narcotics say it will have the unintended consequence of hurting the very people it's supposed to protect: the babies.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - A Tennessee woman says she made a grisly discovery while hunting for Easter eggs in her back yard with her 3-year-old son: a dead body.
JACKSON, Tennessee - Authorities in six West Tennessee counties are reporting the arrest of 61 people on various charges during a gang sweep.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis police say an officer has been charged with sexual battery after an encounter with a woman at a traffic stop.
MURFREESBORO, Tennessee - Court records show that circuit judges in Rutherford County have recused themselves from hearing a lawsuit over a mosque cemetery.
WEST MEMPHIS, Arkansas - Authorities say one person was killed and two others injured in a crash on Interstate 40 in east Arkansas.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee arts organizations are receiving more than $995,000 in the National Endowment for the Arts' latest round of giving.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A cemetery owner charged with mishandling burials has lost his appeal of a judge's decision to revoke his bond.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Spring is in full bloom, and that fact hasn't been lost on allergy sufferers.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - State lawmakers concluded a session Thursday in which they approved measures to allow folks to buy wine in grocery stores, fight methamphetamine production and give high school graduates free tuition at community colleges.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee could electrocute death row inmates if lethal injection drugs are unavailable under legislation that's headed for Republican Gov. Bill Haslam's desk.
BURNS, Tennessee - Owners of the New Life Lodge drug and alcohol treatment facility in Burns have agreed to pay $9.25 million to settle allegations of TennCare fraud.
SEVIERVILLE, Tennessee - The state fire marshal's office has taken over the investigation of a fatal blaze at a rental cabin in Sevierville.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Highway Patrol is accepting applications for its youth and junior trooper academy.