- Gasol's double-double helps Grizzlies beat Bulls Updated: Mar-07-14 10:42 pm
- Plaisance, LSU fall short against No. 6 Tennessee Updated: Mar-07-14 9:42 pm
- Majors in stable condition after heart procedure Updated: Mar-07-14 9:23 pm
- Harrison, Simmons, Graves lead Lady Vols past LSU Updated: Mar-07-14 9:15 pm
- Healthy QB competition excites Tennessee's Jones Updated: Mar-07-14 8:57 pm
- Hot-shooting Bell sparking Arkansas' surge Updated: Mar-07-14 6:16 pm
- Vince Vaughn brings comedy festival to Nashville Updated: Mar-07-14 5:16 pm
- Former hotel guard sentenced for defacing Torah Updated: Mar-07-14 3:26 pm
- Donations sought to give girl headstone Updated: Mar-07-14 2:52 pm
- State to pay $250,000 to parents of dead teen Updated: Mar-07-14 2:46 pm
- Titans ready to spend when free agency starts Updated: Mar-07-14 1:54 pm
- Shooter still at large in Memphis mall incident Updated: Mar-07-14 1:25 pm
- No. 1 Florida goes for 18-0 vs No. 25 Kentucky Updated: Mar-07-14 5:06 am
- Memphis man indicted in girlfriend burning death Updated: Mar-07-14 4:04 am
- Cole's goal, assist lead Blues over Predators 2-1 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:53 pm
- Thursday's Regional Playoff Scores Updated: Mar-06-14 11:50 pm
- Jones, Knight lead Middle Tennessee past UAB 55-53 Updated: Mar-06-14 10:23 pm
- Morehead State defeats Golden Eagles 76-61 Updated: Mar-06-14 9:44 pm
- Sousa removed as Tennessee's band director Updated: Mar-06-14 7:04 pm
- Senate passes Medicaid legislative approval bill Updated: Mar-06-14 6:53 pm
- 2013-14 AP Northwest All-District boys, girls Updated: Mar-06-14 6:45 pm
- Mohawk Industries to build $180M tile plant in TN Updated: Mar-06-14 6:32 pm
- Victory University to close, cites money issues Updated: Mar-06-14 5:51 pm
- Vols unveil 'Smokey gray' postseason uniforms Updated: Mar-06-14 12:03 pm
- TVA completes retaining wall around coal ash Updated: Mar-06-14 11:17 am
CHICAGO - From the tough defense to the rugged rebounding and passing big men, the Memphis Grizzlies and Chicago Bulls are practically mirror images.
DULUTH, Georgia - For the first 35 minutes, LSU looked as if it had the perfect formula to upset Tennessee.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Former Tennessee football star and coach Johnny Majors is in stable condition at the University of Tennessee Medical Center after a heart valve procedure.
DULUTH, Georgia - Nothing was going right for Meighan Simmons, so the Tennessee star decided to stop being hard on herself.
The presence of four healthy quarterbacks gives Tennessee coach Butch Jones reason for optimism that the Volunteers could have better results this season.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Mike Anderson always believed in Anthlon Bell's ability to shoot the basketball, even while the sophomore struggled to even get on the court.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Actor Vince Vaughn is bringing a new comedy festival to Nashville this spring with live tapings and stand-up acts to be held at the city's music venues.
JACKSON, Tennessee - A former Jackson hotel security guard has been sentenced to a year in prison for civil rights violations for defacing a Torah and Jewish prayer books.
SURGOINSVILLE, Tennessee - Family and friends of an East Tennessee girl who died in 2012 after police say she was forced to drink grape soda are collecting donations to purchase a headstone for her.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The state of Tennessee has agreed to pay $250,000 to the parents of a teenager who died while in the custody of the Department of Children's Services. Kendall Oates was 18 years old when he suffered a seizure and died at the Woodland Hills Developmental Center in Nashville in May of 2012. The money settles a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the teen's father.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Police say the person responsible for a shooting inside a Memphis mall that left one man wounded is still at large.
A look at five things to watch in the Southeastern Conference this week:
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Prosecutors say a Memphis man has been indicted in the burning death of his girlfriend.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - After three games, Ryan Miller is fitting in just fine with the Blues.
Caddo Hills 74, Norfork 70
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Shawn Jones scored 16 points and grabbed 18 rebounds, and Tweety Knight hit the game-winning layup with 4 seconds left, as Middle Tennessee beat UAB 55-53 Thursday night to remain tied atop the Conference USA standings.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Angelo Warner scored 23 points and Kareem Storey added a career-high 17 as fourth-seeded Morehead State defeated fifth-seeded Tennessee Tech 76-71 on Thursday night to advance to the semifinals of the Ohio Valley Conference tournament.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has removed Gary Sousa as band director, five months after the band issued a statement saying it was in a "bitter battle" with the school's athletic department and complaining about reduced travel and budget cuts.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Senate on Thursday voted to require Gov. Bill Haslam to secure legislative approval for any potential deal to expand Medicaid in Tennessee despite the Republican governor's repeated assurances that he would first seek their OK for any arrangement.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - GIRLS
DICKSON, Tennessee - Mohawk Industries says it will build a $180 million tile plant in Dickson County, creating 320 new jobs over the next four years.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A Victory University official says the Christian liberal arts school in Memphis will close its doors due to financial difficulties.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's basketball team has its version of the gray uniforms the football team occasionally used last season.
KINGSTON, Tennessee - The Tennessee Valley Authority has completed a 12-mile, four-foot-wide underground retaining wall surrounding 240 acres of toxic coal ash more than five years after a catastrophic spill in eastern Tennessee.