- Police impersonator reported in Loveland Updated: Apr-17-14 7:55 pm
- 3 arrested for selling synthetic pot in Colorado Updated: Apr-14-14 11:22 am
- Hearing set for man accused of shooting officer Updated: Apr-10-14 11:52 pm
- 19th-century Loveland home on national register Updated: Apr-10-14 9:10 am
- Police: Man selling illegal drugs beaten, robbed Updated: Apr-01-14 9:17 pm
- County takes a look at Berthoud police contract Updated: Apr-01-14 1:32 pm
- Shell blast injures 2 avalanche control workers Updated: Mar-31-14 7:48 pm
- Air tanker based moved to Fort Collins-Loveland Updated: Mar-20-14 4:43 pm
LOVELAND, Colorado - Authorities say a driver was stopped by a police impersonator in Loveland, the third such report along the Front Range in less than three weeks.
LOVELAND, Colorado - The Northern Colorado Drug Task Force says it has arrested the owner, manager and an employee of a Loveland smoke shop for selling synthetic marijuana.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A May 14 preliminary hearing has been set for a 23-year-old man accused of shooting a Loveland police officer.
LOVELAND, Colorado - A years-long effort to save a 19th-century Loveland house from demolition and then rehabilitate it has culminated with the home's placement on the National Register of Historic Places.
LOVELAND, Colorado - Authorities say a man planning to sell illegal drugs at a Loveland apartment complex was beaten up and robbed of the drugs.
LOVELAND, Colorado - Residents of Berthoud may have to pay Larimer County for law enforcement services following a scandal that rocked their local police department.
GEORGETOWN, Colorado - Two state workers were injured, one seriously, after an avalanche shell exploded Monday while they were trying to fire a round up a steep hillside to clear steep chasms filled with snow and ice near Interstate 70.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Large air tankers fighting wildfires along Colorado's Front Range will be based at the Fort Collins-Loveland Airport this year.