- Man sentenced to 10 years in mercy killing Updated: Apr-15-14 4:20 pm
- Medical issue cited in fatal Roseburg crash Updated: Apr-10-14 12:52 pm
- Police investigating death of fawn near Roseburg Updated: Apr-09-14 4:59 pm
- Settlement reached over leaky Myrtle Creek gym Updated: Apr-04-14 3:07 pm
- Trial date for ex-fugitive accused of sex abuse Updated: Apr-03-14 12:52 pm
- Cleaning starts when protest ends in Ore. forest Updated: Mar-28-14 2:34 pm
- No jail for Ore. woman who took dad's credit card Updated: Mar-27-14 6:56 pm
- Douglas County mental health programs sent to CCO Updated: Mar-27-14 5:55 pm
- Roseburg man falls to death at North Umpqua River Updated: Mar-26-14 5:43 pm
- Wildlife Safari elephants get new watering hole Updated: Mar-25-14 4:18 pm
- Roseburg man accused of firing gun outside home Updated: Mar-24-14 4:36 pm
- New lawyer for Douglas County murder defendant Updated: Mar-24-14 3:59 pm
- Roseburg VA counselor admits to sex with client Updated: Mar-22-14 5:53 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A 29-year-old Southern Oregon man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for killing his roommate in what he said was a mercy killing.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Investigators say a woman driving an SUV had suffered a medical condition before the vehicle hit a curb, went airborne and crashed into a car in front of Roseburg High School, killing a passenger in the car.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - The Fish & Wildlife Division of the Oregon State Police is investigating the shooting death of a deer near Roseburg.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - The South Umpqua School District has received a $275,000 settlement in its lawsuit against the architect and contractor responsible for a middle school gymnasium that needs repairs.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A new trial date has been scheduled for a man accused of faking his death in a fishing accident 15 years ago to avoid a trial on child sex-abuse charges.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Douglas County Sheriff's deputies removed abandoned tree platforms, climbing ropes and camping supplies that belonged to anti-logging activists protesting the White Castle timber sale.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - An Oregon woman who charged more than $12,000 on a credit card she stole from her father won't serve jail time.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Two mental health programs in Douglas County are being turned over to an alliance of health care providers established by the state.
IDLEYLD PARK, Oregon - Douglas County authorities say a man who was reported missing fell to his death.
WINSTON, Oregon - Elephants George, Alice and Tava will soon be able to explore the construction project they've been watching since October at Wildlife Safari.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Police arrested a 72-year-old Roseburg man suspected of firing a gun outside his home.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - One of five men accused in the robbery and killing of a Douglas County, Oregon, man is getting a new court-appointed defense attorney.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A social worker fired by the Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center for allegedly having sex with a client has admitted to the wrongdoing and has been stripped of her license, The Roseburg News-Review reported.