- 2 teen boys drown in South Umpqua River after swimming dare Updated: May-24-15 9:01 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - The Douglas County Sheriff's Office says two teenage boys from Roseburg drowned in the South Umpqua River after being dared to swim across.
- Giant nutcracker dismantled after barn owl family moves on Updated: May-22-15 4:04 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A family of barn owls has evidently decided to upgrade from their 41-foot-tall, nutcracker-shaped home in an Oregon park.
- Oregon man convicted in 2012 rock tossing, runner injury Updated: May-21-15 6:14 am
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A Sutherlin man has been convicted of assault in a 2012 case in which a rock thrown from an Interstate 5 overpass shattered the windshield of a car and seriously injured a University of Oregon distance runner.
- Oregon soldier's remains buried 60 years after Korean War Updated: May-18-15 1:42 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - The remains of a Coos County man killed in the Korean War have been buried at Roseburg.
- Roseburg council holsters decision on garage gun store Updated: May-14-15 4:18 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Supporters of a garage-based gun store on Southeast Sharon Avenue in Roseburg came out in force Monday night to defend the business against accusations that it drives up traffic on the otherwise quiet street.
- Roseburg man pleads no contest in grandfather's killing Updated: May-12-15 7:35 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A Roseburg man involved in the 2012 killing of his grandfather pleaded no contest to aggravated murder.
- Remains of soldier killed in 1951 to be buried in Roseburg Updated: May-09-15 2:31 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Ben Lee Brown was lost in just a week.
- Crews contain southwest Oregon wildfire Updated: May-08-15 10:49 am
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A wildfire that scorched about 150 acres in southwest Oregon has been declared 100 percent contained.
- Man gets nearly 16 years for driving drunk, killing woman Updated: Apr-30-15 2:59 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A 34-year-old man has been sentenced to 190 months in prison after pleading guilty to manslaughter and assault as a result of a 2013 drunken driving accident.