- Items from Oregon hunter's estate to be auctioned Updated: Feb-28-14 5:33 pm
- Ex-fugitive pleads not guilty to Oregon abuse Updated: Feb-19-14 9:52 pm
- Yamhill County closer to pot-dispensary ban Updated: Feb-16-14 1:26 am
- Kitzhaber says he'll OK bill on school mascots Updated: Feb-14-14 6:11 pm
- S. Ore. man accused of killing wife's lover Updated: Feb-11-14 4:18 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Five years after his father died, retired ABC newsman Barry Serafin is selling items from the vast estate of the noted hunter.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A man suspected of faking his death in a fishing accident 15 years ago to avoid trial has pleaded not guilty in Southern Oregon to sex abuse charges in what authorities said was an attempt to recruit young girls and father a large number of children.
McMINNVILLE, Oregon - One Oregon county that has pledged a moratorium on pot dispensaries is closer to making that ban a reality.
SALEM, Oregon - Gov. John Kitzhaber says he'll sign a bill that would allow Oregon schools to retain Native American mascots under certain conditions after state lawmakers addressed concerns that led him to veto a similar measure a year ago.
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A police affidavit says a Southern Oregon man found his wife in a mobile home bedroom with another man and fatally shot him.