- 400,000 baby salmon die when intake plugs at Oregon hatchery Updated: Jun-29-15 8:23 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A plugged water intake at a southern Oregon fish hatchery has left 400,000 baby salmon dead.
- Roseburg Forest Products to move headquarters to Springfield Updated: Jun-25-15 6:14 am
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Roseburg Forest Products will relocate its headquarters to Springfield.
- Oregon changes Umpqua River fishing due to drought Updated: Jun-23-15 2:02 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife has imposed emergency restrictions to protect steelhead in the mainstem of the Umpqua River due to the drought.
- 2 killed, 3 injured in head-on crash in Roseburg Updated: Jun-23-15 1:31 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A head-on crash in Roseburg killed two people and sent another three to hospitals.
- Wife of man who died during Roseburg arrest files lawsuit Updated: Jun-22-15 2:50 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - A woman whose husband died during an arrest two years ago has filed a federal lawsuit against two law enforcement agencies, alleging police used excessive force on a man who shouldn't have been on the streets in the first place.
- Fire destroys house near Roseburg, leaves family pet dead Updated: Jun-19-15 10:46 am
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A fire that broke out in a single-story residence east of Roseburg forced the owners and their pets to flee.
- Bus driver smells smoke, evacuates 18 passengers before fire Updated: Jun-16-15 8:44 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A driver who smelled smoke from the engine compartment pulled his bus off the interstate highway in southern Oregon and safely evacuated 18 passengers Tuesday before the vehicle burst into flames.
- Mom pleads not guilty in baby starvation death Updated: Jun-12-15 5:02 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A southern Oregon woman has pleaded not guilty to murder and other counts in the starvation death of her baby.
- Coos Bay man dies in boating accident on Umpqua River Updated: Jun-08-15 2:44 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - The Douglas County Sheriff's Office says a Coos Bay man died in an apparent boating accident.