- Cow Creek Tribe learning to speak its language Updated: Aug-20-15 2:02 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - The flashcards in front of the children and the letters of the alphabet hanging on the walls made the classroom look similar to nearly every other language class.
- No charges in hunting accident involving Ore. state trooper Updated: Aug-14-15 1:04 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - The state Department of Justice has decided there is insufficient evidence to bring a charge of criminally negligent homicide against a state police fish and game trooper who shot and killed his daughter in a hunting accident.
- Growing number of Oregon cities, counties banning marijuana Updated: Aug-12-15 8:50 pm
SALEM, Oregon - At least a dozen Oregon cities and counties have taken steps to ban marijuana businesses from their boundaries as the state prepares to begin retail sales in October.
- Boy, 1, burned in Myrtle Creek, Oregon, shed fire Updated: Aug-10-15 3:15 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Douglas County deputies say a 7-year-old girl playing with a lighter started a shed fire that badly burned a 1-year-old boy.
- Sex offender accused of not reporting move from Walmart lot Updated: Aug-05-15 12:22 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - A registered sex offender who lived outside a Walmart store in Roseburg was arrested after police learned he moved away from the parking lot.
- Construction to start on digital observatory in Roseburg Updated: Jul-30-15 12:58 pm
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Astronomer Paul Morgan has a reminder for people who see his digital observatory at Umpqua Community College for the first time.