- Great Falls teen sentenced for raping girl Updated: Dec-12-13 9:49 am
- Mont. wildlife officials seek to expand bison hunt Updated: Dec-12-13 8:52 am
- Balance carries Montana past Idaho 69-58 Updated: Dec-11-13 11:45 pm
- Newlywed on trial: 'I pushed him and I took off' Updated: Dec-11-13 11:29 pm
- More Montanans sign up for federal health care Updated: Dec-11-13 6:54 pm
- Horse rescued from spring north of Helena Updated: Dec-11-13 6:35 pm
- Competency hearing delayed in Crow triple-killing Updated: Dec-11-13 6:34 pm
- Grizzly committee recommends lifting protections Updated: Dec-11-13 6:08 pm
- Coroner: Johnson wasn't wearing wedding ring Updated: Dec-11-13 5:43 pm
- Researcher: At least 42 grizzlies in Cabinet, Yaak Updated: Dec-11-13 2:45 pm
- Anaconda man sentenced in child pornography case Updated: Dec-11-13 10:05 am
- Browning sub charged with sex with student Updated: Dec-11-13 9:56 am
- Bohlinger to lead constitutional initiative effort Updated: Dec-10-13 6:34 pm
- Billings woman claims Montana Cash prize Updated: Dec-10-13 5:30 pm
- New Essential Air Service provider takes off Updated: Dec-10-13 5:26 pm
- Montana, Carroll football coaches receive honors Updated: Dec-10-13 4:52 pm
- 3 arrested in Pablo shooting; others sought Updated: Dec-10-13 3:18 pm
- Former county commissioner sentenced in sex case Updated: Dec-10-13 2:44 pm
- Malmstrom airman dies while lifting weights Updated: Dec-10-13 2:08 pm
- Western Montana schools closed due to snow Updated: Dec-10-13 10:37 am
- NorthWestern Energy sets natural gas use record Updated: Dec-10-13 10:10 am
- Billings man charged with assaulting infant Updated: Dec-10-13 9:35 am
- UM student reports being raped in dorm room Updated: Dec-10-13 9:25 am
- Traffic, construction hurts Amtrak's performance Updated: Dec-09-13 5:40 pm
- Officials identify man who died in house fire Updated: Dec-09-13 5:29 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Great Falls teen who pleaded guilty to raping an 11-year-old girl last year has been sentenced to 65 years in prison.
BILLINGS, Montana - Montana wildlife officials want to let state-licensed hunters take more bison that migrate from Yellowstone National Park.
MISSOULA, Montana - Kareem Jamar scored 16 points to lead five players in double figures and Montana pulled away in the final five minutes to defeat Idaho 69-58 Wednesday night in the 180th meeting between the two schools.
MISSOULA, Montana - A Montana woman on trial for killing her newlywed husband at Glacier National Park told the FBI "I pushed him and I took off."
HELENA, Montana - The number of Montanans to sign up for insurance on the federal exchange increased somewhat in November, even as the website was plagued with slow operations.
HELENA, Montana - A 6-year-old horse that fell through ice into a spring north of Helena was rescued after spending about two hours in the chilly water, Lewis and Clark County officials said.
BILLINGS, Montana - A federal judge has indefinitely delayed a competency hearing for the suspect in a Montana triple-killing who has been unable to stand trial because of mental illness.
BILLINGS, Montana - A panel of wildlife officials says it's time to remove federal protections for grizzly bears in and around Yellowstone National Park.
MISSOULA, Montana - A Montana coroner described injuries sustained by a man whose wife is accused of pushing him off a cliff to his death in Glacier National Park this summer.
MISSOULA, Montana - A "hair of the bear" study has accounted for at least 42 grizzly bears in the Cabinet Mountains and Yaak River drainage regions of northwestern Montana.
MISSOULA, Montana - A 64-year-old Anaconda man has been sentenced to more than 17 years in federal prison after pleading guilty to producing child pornography.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A former substitute teacher at Browning Middle School has reached a plea agreement after being charged with having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old student.
HELENA, Montana - Democratic U.S. Senate candidate John Bohlinger said Tuesday he will also use his campaign to lead an effort to add digital privacy protections to the Montana Constitution.
HELENA, Montana - A Billings woman has claimed her half of the $170,000 Montana Cash jackpot from Saturday's drawing.
BILLINGS, Montana - A Massachusetts-based airline is now providing Essential Air Service flights in Montana.
HELENA, Montana - Two Montana college football coaches have received post-season honors.
POLSON, Montana - Officials in Lake County are investigating two weekend shootings at a trailer park in Pablo.
ANACONDA, Montana - A former Anaconda-Deer Lodge County commissioner who was convicted of two felony sex crimes against a child has been sentenced to 25 years in prison and must serve at least 10 before being eligible for parole.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A security forces journeyman assigned to Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana has died after collapsing while lifting weights.
MISSOULA, Montana - Heavy snow that fell in western Montana led to the closure of several schools on Tuesday.
MISSOULA, Montana - NorthWestern Energy says the recent cold snap led to record natural gas delivery last Friday.
BILLINGS, Montana - Prosecutors say a Billings man assaulted his 3-month-old daughter, fracturing her skull and breaking her arms.
MISSOULA, Montana - A University of Montana student has reported being sexually assaulted in her dorm room.
KALISPELL, Montana - An increase in freight traffic and hundreds of millions of dollars in improvements on BNSF Railway tracks across North Dakota and Montana combined to make Amtrak travel less-than-reliable in recent months, BNSF officials said.
BILLINGS, Montana - Yellowstone County officials have released the name of a Billings man who died in a weekend house fire.