- Flooding swells Montana rivers, washes out roads Updated: Mar-10-14 10:43 pm
- Montana primary election field takes shape Updated: Mar-10-14 8:24 pm
- UM's Kellie Cole honored by Big Sky Updated: Mar-10-14 6:09 pm
- Montana man pleads guilty to construction fraud Updated: Mar-10-14 6:05 pm
- Montana's Jamar named first team all-Big Sky Updated: Mar-10-14 6:03 pm
- Ballot proposal cleared for signature-gathering Updated: Mar-10-14 5:20 pm
- Montana's Jordan Sullivan honored by Big Sky Updated: Mar-10-14 5:03 pm
- Missoula firefighters finish 1-2 in stairclimb Updated: Mar-10-14 4:13 pm
- 2 transients charged in check forgery scheme Updated: Mar-10-14 12:44 pm
- Griz men and women, Bobcat women to tourneys Updated: Mar-10-14 12:15 pm
- Man arrested in Billings bank robbery Updated: Mar-10-14 10:35 am
- Tennessee man dies in crash near Bozeman Updated: Mar-10-14 9:37 am
- Billings, icon who helped reshape Vermont, dies Updated: Mar-09-14 9:28 pm
- ZooMontana closes due to flooding Updated: Mar-09-14 6:53 pm
- Cut Bank man faces charges following shooting Updated: Mar-09-14 3:17 pm
- Wildlife study will track elk movements Updated: Mar-09-14 2:37 pm
- Suspect in Crow murders in commitment proceedings Updated: Mar-09-14 1:53 pm
- Workers file lawsuits against Bozeman restaurant Updated: Mar-09-14 1:52 pm
- Sacramento stomps Montana State 84-59 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:17 am
- Northern Arizona drops cold-shooting Montana 67-47 Updated: Mar-08-14 7:24 pm
- Potential ice jams prompt flood warnings Updated: Mar-08-14 5:28 pm
- Missoula protects osprey nest from Canada goose Updated: Mar-08-14 2:27 pm
- Tribes eye gill netting at Flathead Lake Updated: Mar-08-14 1:16 pm
- Yellowstone: Bison slaughters done for the season Updated: Mar-07-14 8:46 pm
- Blackfeet consultant convicted of bankruptcy fraud Updated: Mar-07-14 8:07 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - Swollen rivers and impassable roads left hundreds of people cut off in rural areas of Montana on Monday, while in neighboring Wyoming members of the National Guard joined the fight to protect two towns threatened by high water.
HELENA, Montana - Dozens of people filed as candidates for office ahead of Monday's deadline by the Montana Secretary of State, setting up competitive races for seats in the U.S. Senate and House, along with a slate of legislative and judicial openings in June's primary elections.
HELENA, Montana - Montana guard Kellie Cole of Bozeman and Eastern Washington guard Lexie Nelson of Butte have received first team all-Big Sky Conference honors.
MISSOULA, Montana - A Montana man has pleaded guilty to three federal charges for taking millions of dollars in down payments from customers to build steel buildings and instead using the money for his personal benefit.
HELENA, Montana - Montana senior Kareem Jamar has been named first team all-Big Sky Conference for the third time in his career.
HELENA, Montana - The Montana Secretary of State's office has approved for signature-gathering a proposed ballot initiative that would bar Montana from funding or enforcing the nation's health care law.
HELENA, Montana - Montana forward Jordan Sullivan, who helped the Lady Griz to three wins last week, has been named the final Big Sky Conference women's basketball player of the week for the 2013-14 season.
MISSOULA, Montana - For the sixth straight year, a firefighter from Missoula has won a stair-climbing competition in Seattle.
BILLINGS, Montana - Two transients have been charged for their alleged roles in a check-cashing scheme that netted about $109,000 in Billings.
The Montana men's and women's basketball teams along with the Montana State women have advanced to the Big Sky Conference tournaments.
BILLINGS, Montana - A 43-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of robbing a Billings bank.
HELENA, Montana - A 31-year-old man from Cookeville, Tennessee, died in a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 90 near Bozeman.
WOODSTOCK, Vermont - Franklin Billings Jr., an iconic political and judicial leader who helped reshape how the state of Vermont was governed, died Sunday at the Woodstock home where he was born. He was 91.
BILLINGS, Montana - ZooMontana in Billings closed Sunday due to flooding.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A 27-year-old Cut Bank man has been charged with criminal endangerment following a shooting in Plentywood.
STEVENSVILLE, Montana - State wildlife researchers have put high-tech GPS collars on 60 elk in the Sapphire Mountains in southwestern Montana.
BILLINGS, Montana - Authorities have filed a petition seeking to have a Montana man committed to a government psychiatric hospital after he was found incompetent to stand trial in a triple murder that roiled the Crow Indian Reservation.
BOZEMAN, Montana - Two women have filed lawsuits against Buffalo Wild Wings in Bozeman contending nothing happened when they reported their manager harassed them.
SACRAMENTO, California - Mikh McKinney scored 19 points and grabbed six rebounds as Sacramento State stomped Montana State 84-59 on Saturday night in the regular season finale for both teams.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Quinton Upshur scored 14 points as Northern Arizona dropped cold-shooting Montana 67-47 on Saturday.
BILLINGS, Montana - Flood warnings due to potential ice jams that can cause water to rise a foot a minute are in place for communities along four Montana rivers.
MISSOULA, Montana - Workers in Missoula have made a high-profile osprey nest atop a pole next to a baseball park goose-proof in an effort to avoid the kind of drama that developed last spring.
KALISPELL, Montana - The Confederated Salish-Kootenai Tribes want to remove about 30,000 non-native lake trout from Flathead Lake this year using gill netting.
BILLINGS, Montana - Yellowstone National Park ended shipments of wild bison to slaughter for the winter on Friday after almost 600 were removed in an effort to shrink the number of animals that cross into Montana during their annual winter migration.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A jury on Friday convicted a consultant for the Blackfeet Indian tribe of bankruptcy fraud, but could not decide on more than two dozen other charges against him in a scheme to defraud a $9.3 million mental health program, federal prosecutors said.