- Former tribal chairman admits to embezzling more than $56K Updated: Sep-30-15 4:09 pm
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A former Eastern Pequot Tribal chairman has admitted to embezzling more than $56,000 from the tribe to help a drug-addicted woman pay bills.
- Man guilty of 2012 execution of other man at sports field Updated: Sep-28-15 3:06 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A man has been found guilty of murder in the 2012 death of a 28-year old man who was shot in the head on a sports field in western Connecticut.
- Police: New London child's burns appear accidental Updated: Sep-22-15 7:57 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Police say it appears that an accident may have caused a 2-year-old city boy to suffer burns over 50 percent of his body.
- Police: Toddler hospitalized with burns to half his body Updated: Sep-21-15 3:23 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Police are investigating after a 2-year-old boy was found in a Connecticut residence with life-threating burns to half his body.
- Man sentenced for molesting 4-year-old, attacking mother Updated: Sep-17-15 5:20 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A 32-year-old Connecticut man accused of sexually assaulting a young girl and attacking her mother when she confronted him has been sentenced to six years in prison and 20 years of probation.
- Man accused in fatal Norwich stabbing gets new court date Updated: Sep-14-15 5:14 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - The attorney for a man charged with fatally stabbing a 25-year-old Connecticut woman says his client sustained a head injury while in custody.
- 7 arrested after large Saturday night fight in New London Updated: Sep-13-15 11:50 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Seven people have been arrested after a large fight in New London that also injured two police officers.
- Hartford, Bridgeport mayors facing tough primary challenges Updated: Sep-13-15 10:42 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Municipal primary elections do not regularly attract a lot of attention, but this year is an exception in several Connecticut cities.
- Man to get $2 million after police shoot, disable him Updated: Sep-10-15 7:15 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A Connecticut man has been awarded $2 million after he was shot multiple times by a New London police officer following a chase in which he stole and crashed an ice truck.
- Firefighter identified as victim in fatal motorcycle crash Updated: Sep-09-15 3:25 am
NORWICH, Connecticut - Police have identified a Norwich volunteer firefighter as the victim in a fatal motorcycle accident in southeastern Connecticut.