- In New London fundraiser, motorcycles are blessed Updated: Apr-19-14 1:04 am
- Father, son plead not guilty to child pornography charges Updated: Apr-16-14 6:04 am
- Public health training set for 25 local agencies Updated: Apr-06-14 11:22 am
- Bergeron inaugurated as Connecticut College head Updated: Apr-05-14 4:11 pm
- Coast Guard cadet accused of touching classmate Updated: Apr-02-14 4:57 pm
- Finizio won't seek second term as New London mayor Updated: Apr-02-14 8:43 am
- Man found guilty of murder in slain newlywed case Updated: Apr-01-14 1:41 pm
- Cadet accused of sex abuse faces hearing in Conn. Updated: Mar-29-14 11:08 am
- New London seen not complying with profiling law Updated: Mar-23-14 4:50 pm
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Some people spent the first warm weekend of the year at the beach, listening to the tranquil sound of the waves rolling in.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A father and son have pleaded not guilty to possession of child pornography.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A large-scale public health training is intended to test the response to a bioterrorism event by 25 local health departments in Middlesex and New Haven counties.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Connecticut College has formally inaugurated Katherine Bergeron as its 11th president.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A U.S Coast Guard Academy cadet should face a court martial for entering the room of a classmate and touching her leg, a government attorney said Wednesday, rejecting defense claims that the cadet accidentally went into what he thought was his girlfriend's room.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - New London Mayor Daryl Justin Finizio says he won't seek a second term next year, citing political disputes and the personal sacrifice needed to do the job.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A Connecticut jury has found a man guilty of murder in the 2009 shooting death of his wife of three weeks.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - The U.S. Coast Guard Academy in New London is holding a hearing in the case of a cadet accused of sexually abusing a classmate in September.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A report to state legislators says New London's police department does not comply with an updated anti-racial profiling law.