- Police investigating suspicious death at New London hospital Updated: May-04-16 6:51 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - The New London Police Department is investigating a suspicious death that occurred at Lawrence + Memorial Hospital in the southeast Connecticut city.
- Mexican tall ship to visit New London Updated: May-01-16 3:16 pm
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A tall ship that belongs to the Mexican Navy is visiting New London this week as part of a goodwill mission.
- 3 face expulsion in Coast Guard Academy cheating probe Updated: Apr-26-16 12:38 pm
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Three cadets at the Coast Guard Academy in Connecticut are facing possible expulsion and more than three dozen others have been disciplined in an investigation into cheating on an online quiz, officials announced Tuesday.
- Navy gets under sailors' skin with tattoo policy changes Updated: Apr-25-16 9:22 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - At 18, Mark Hillyer sold a pint of blood and a half pint of whiskey for $10 so that he could get his first tattoo.
- Submarine museum to open exhibit on Groton base history Updated: Apr-24-16 12:17 pm
GROTON, Connecticut - The Navy's submarine force museum is opening a new exhibit dedicated to the history of Naval Submarine Base New London.
- Jury convicts Haitian national in 2015 Norwich killing Updated: Apr-12-16 4:02 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A Haitian national has been convicted in the June 2015 killing of a Connecticut woman shortly after his release from prison.
- Westport-based developer sues New London over failed project Updated: Apr-07-16 6:49 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A Westport-based developer has filed suit against the city of New London and the Renaissance City Development Association alleging breach of contract.