- Labor strife delays hospital's annual meeting Updated: Dec-11-13 5:34 am
- Conn. ex-tribal leader to appeal in theft case Updated: Dec-10-13 8:02 pm
- UConn at Avery Point focus of technology studies Updated: Dec-07-13 1:05 am
- Stonington officials seek source of loud booms Updated: Nov-29-13 5:11 pm
- Auditors, attorney general rap info-sharing system Updated: Nov-27-13 9:28 am
- Federal mediator to aid Conn. hospital-union talks Updated: Nov-26-13 5:49 am
- Cops: Suspect in baby assault caught in New London Updated: Nov-24-13 2:47 pm
- Stonington H.S. alumnus establishes $863,000 fund Updated: Nov-19-13 6:49 am
- Police dispatcher calls it a day after 19 years Updated: Nov-17-13 1:04 am
- New London Coast Guard station to lose positions Updated: Nov-15-13 9:26 am
- New London hospital employees authorize strike Updated: Nov-15-13 7:35 am
- Prosecutors seek 2 years jail for ex-tribal head Updated: Nov-13-13 11:55 am
- Ex-Navy sailor facing sentencing in abuse case Updated: Nov-10-13 4:53 pm
- Elderly woman dies after Old Lyme fire Updated: Nov-10-13 4:49 pm
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Lawrence + Memorial Hospital has postponed its annual meeting due to a labor dispute with nurses and technicians.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - An appeal notice has been filed by the former chairman of the tribe that owns Foxwoods Resort Casino who was convicted of embezzling tribal funds.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Local lawmakers who secured $15 million in the last legislative session for renovations at the University of Connecticut's Avery Point campus in Groton are now focusing on improving the math, science and engineering facilities there.
STONINGTON, Connecticut - Authorities are trying to determine the source of several loud booms heard in Stonington.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Problems are hampering the start of a $24 million system for state and local law enforcement agencies to share information, state auditors and Connecticut Attorney General George C. Jepsen said.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A federal mediator is scheduled to participate in contract talks between Lawrence + Memorial Hospital and a union representing registered nurses.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - New London police and U.S. marshals say they've caught a man wanted since February for assaulting an infant in Willimantic.
STONINGTON, Connecticut - A Stonington High School graduate who died last year has established an $863,000 scholarship fund for students at his alma mater.
MONTVILLE, Connecticut - When Troop E dispatchers move to Tolland later this month as part of the state's plan to consolidate emergency services, one long-time dispatcher won't be making the move.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - The U.S. Coast Guard's station in New London will have fewer people assigned there now that it is no longer responsible for protecting submarines traveling to and from the local Navy base.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - About 800 nurses and technicians at Lawrence + Memorial Hospital in New London have voted to authorize their union leadership to call a strike unless a contract agreement is reached.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Prosecutors have asked a federal judge to sentence the former chairman of the tribe that owns Foxwoods Resort Casino to around 2 1/2 years in prison for embezzling more than $100,000 from the tribe.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A former Navy sailor is facing sentencing for causing his toddler son's life-threatening seizure in 2007 in a child abuse case in Groton.
OLD LYME, Connecticut - An elderly woman has died after suffering serious burns in a condominium fire in Old Lyme.