- Son of rescued migrant to serve on military boat Updated: Mar-07-14 10:55 am
- Family to sue New London for compactor death Updated: Mar-07-14 9:26 am
- Conn. city ups minimum wage for municipal workers Updated: Mar-04-14 6:34 am
- Groton schools chief restricts media access Updated: Mar-04-14 6:12 am
- Millstone neighbors to receive potassium pills Updated: Mar-02-14 10:58 am
- Stonington athletic field fee draws parents' ire Updated: Feb-24-14 6:29 am
- Man wanted in Conn. killing arrested in NYC Updated: Feb-20-14 6:46 am
- Agreement for N.L. Coast Guard Museum to be signed Updated: Feb-16-14 4:37 pm
- Heroin deaths doubled in 2013 in 2 Conn. cities Updated: Feb-16-14 4:31 pm
- Artists Academy's message: No need to starve Updated: Feb-16-14 11:05 am
- Cops: man upset at fallen snowman assaults 2 teens Updated: Feb-14-14 9:34 am
- Conn. is latest state to consider witness ID rules Updated: Feb-09-14 12:46 pm
- New London seeks buyer for Lighthouse Inn Updated: Feb-07-14 12:55 pm
- Coast Guard Academy cadet accused of sex abuse Updated: Feb-05-14 10:38 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - An assignment to a Hawaii-based cutter responsible for enforcing immigration law has special meaning for U.S. Coast Guard Academy cadet Marlon Camejo.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - The family of a man who died after apparently falling into a trash compactor at New London's transfer station has notified the city that it intends to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - New London has raised the minimum wage for municipal employees and contractors.
GROTON, Connecticut - A Groton school board member has criticized Superintendent Michael Graner's request that board members not speak to the media.
WATERFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut is about to receive about 1.3 million potassium iodide pills to be distributed to towns in a 10-mile emergency planning zone around Millstone Power Station in Waterford.
STONINGTON, Connecticut - Officials and parents in a Stonington youth lacrosse program are criticizing town plans to charge players to use the town's athletic fields after some were renovated at a cost of $2.8 million.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - A man wanted in connection with a Connecticut killing has been captured in New York City.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - State and local officials are expected to sign an agreement pledging their support for the development of the planned National Coast Guard Museum in New London.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - The number of deaths from heroin overdoses in New London and Norwich doubled in 2013 over the previous year
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - Mark Patnode likes placing his paintings where they are least expected, which explains why some of his work is on view at Kamp Dog eatery, known for its huge portions and cheap prices.
CLINTON, Connecticut - Police say a Connecticut man assaulted two teenagers in a home invasion, believing they knocked down a snowman he built in his yard.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Before Dashawn Revels was convicted of murder and sentenced to 55 years in prison in 2011, a Connecticut judge allowed the jury to hear testimony from a prosecution witness who saw the shooting at night from 265 feet away in her fifth-floor apartment.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - The city of New London is seeking a buyer for a landmark inn with a troubled financial history on Long Island Sound.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - The U.S. Coast Guard Academy is investigating allegations that a cadet broke into a dorm room and sexually abused a classmate in September.