- Man dies after rampage at Worcester market Updated: Jul-30-15 12:17 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Worcester police say a man who was stunned by officers using a Taser during a violent rampage at a grocery store has died.
- Worcester reaches settlement in police beating case Updated: Jul-29-15 8:25 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A black Massachusetts man who says in a lawsuit he was beaten while handcuffed by a white police officer has reached an out-of-court-settlement for $225,000.
- Court documents: Injured boy, 7, was monitored by a camera Updated: Jul-28-15 6:10 pm
HARDWICK, Massachusetts - Newly released court documents say a 7-year-old Massachusetts boy hospitalized after allegedly being abused and isolated by his father had an alarm on his bedroom door and was monitored by a camera his father could access from a cellphone.
- Truck driver pleads not guilty to vehicular homicide Updated: Jul-28-15 8:01 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A North Carolina truck driver police say was behind the wheel of a rig that pinned and killed a woman in Massachusetts has pleaded not guilty to motor vehicle homicide and other charges.
- Brother of dead Worcester man disagrees with ME's finding Updated: Jul-27-15 11:11 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - An official ruling that a Worcester man found dead upside down in a trash barrel last year died of natural causes does not sit well with the man's brother.
- Police: 2 brothers shot, dog killed during home invasion Updated: Jul-23-15 4:59 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police say they are looking for two suspects after two brothers were shot and a dog was killed during a home invasion in Massachusetts.
- Open since 1907, landmark Worcester bakery closes Updated: Jul-22-15 12:19 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Worcester bakery is closing its doors for good after serving treats and baked goods since 1907.
- Police: Man attempted to steal car with girl, 7, inside Updated: Jul-22-15 7:47 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Hardwick man is facing charges for allegedly stealing a car left running outside a Worcester store with a 7-year-old girl in the back seat.
- Worcester police investigate moving-car shootout Updated: Jul-21-15 7:46 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Worcester police are investigating after witnesses described seeing a scene straight out of a movie, with people hanging out the windows of moving cars and shooting at each other in broad daylight.
- Police: Swastika made of blocks found on high school track Updated: Jul-21-15 6:21 am
MILLBURY, Massachusetts - Police are investigating after a swastika made out of cinder blocks was found on the track at a Massachusetts high school.
- Police: 3 injured in Massachusetts shooting Updated: Jul-20-15 4:28 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police are investigating a shooting in Massachusetts that injured three people.
- Leominster man gets prison time for SUV dragging death Updated: Jul-17-15 4:07 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man who deliberately hit another man with his SUV and dragged him to death after an argument has been sentenced to 15 to 20 years in prison.
- Judge: Mother competent to stand trial in missing son case Updated: Jul-16-15 6:21 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The mother of a 5-year-old boy whose remains were found last year wrapped in a blanket and packed in a suitcase by the side of Massachusetts highway has been deemed competent to stand trial.
- Jury indicts man accused of torching police cruiser Updated: Jul-15-15 5:05 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man accused of dousing a cruiser in gasoline and setting it on fire outside a police station has been indicted.
- Lawyer wants charges dismissed against mom with dead babies Updated: Jul-11-15 3:56 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A lawyer is seeking to have charges dismissed against a mother who lived in a filthy home where the skeletal remains of three babies were found.
- Holy Cross hires Amanda Belichick as women's lacrosse coach Updated: Jul-10-15 11:08 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Another Belichick will be coaching in Massachusetts.
- City official says dog walkers not targeted Updated: Jul-08-15 7:58 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - An official in Worcester is responding after a security guard hired by the city was accused of berating dog walkers in a park where canines are barred.
- Man pleads not guilty in May shooting death in Fitchburg Updated: Jul-07-15 3:51 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Leominster man has pleaded not guilty to murder and related charges in what authorities believe was a drug-related killing in Fitchburg.
- Motorcyclist, passenger killed in crash Updated: Jul-06-15 5:43 am
SHREWSBURY, Massachusetts - Police are investigating a weekend motorcycle accident in Shrewsbury that left two people dead.
- Gardner fire chief hospitalized from injuries at fire scene Updated: Jul-04-15 1:02 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Gardner's fire chief remains hospitalized in Worcester from injuries sustained fighting a house fire.
- State extending summer hours at 16 pools, parks Updated: Jul-04-15 11:14 am
BOSTON - The state is extending summer hours at some swimming pools and athletic facilities around the state.
- Police arrest woman in connection to cemetery shooting Updated: Jul-02-15 4:55 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police say a Massachusetts woman has been arrested in connection with the death of a man who was shot while visiting the grave of a close friend.
- Teacher charged with trying to buy child pornography online Updated: Jun-30-15 8:09 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Southbridge middle math school teacher has been arrested on charges that he tried to buy child pornography from the Philippines online.