- Student dies in motorcycle crash a day before graduation Updated: May-21-15 12:33 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A pall has been thrown over commencement exercises at Quinsigamond Community College with the death of a student in a motorcycle accident the day before he was scheduled to graduate.
- Truck driver cited after vehicle pins, kills woman Updated: May-19-15 9:48 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police have cited a tractor-trailer driver they say was behind the wheel of a rig that pinned and killed a woman in Worcester.
- Dudley man faces arraignment in Southbridge death Updated: May-15-15 5:13 pm
DUDLEY, Massachusetts - A Dudley man has been charged in connection with the death of a Southbridge man found in his home last weekend.
- Man sentenced for embezzling money from youth hockey league Updated: May-15-15 11:46 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The former volunteer treasurer of a youth hockey organization has pleaded guilty to stealing nearly $29,000 from the group but won't serve any time behind bars.
- Worcester teen dies from gunshot, no arrests made Updated: May-13-15 8:34 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police say an 18-year-old Worcester teen is the city's third homicide victim of 2015.
- Police continue investigation in Worcester pedestrian death Updated: May-08-15 8:02 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Authorities have publicly identified the woman found injured in the travel lane of Interstate 290 in Worcester last weekend, but have not charged the driver who allegedly struck her and left the scene.
- Bill Cosby accuser says she wants her 'good name' restored Updated: May-07-15 5:25 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Florida woman suing Bill Cosby for defamation said she wants her reputation restored after she was branded a liar by his representatives when she came forward with decades-old sexual assault allegations.
- Superintendent: School security audit to be finished by fall Updated: May-07-15 1:38 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts superintendent says she hopes a recently announced security audit of area schools will be completed by this fall.
- 96-year-old woman killed in Worcester house fire Updated: May-06-15 6:20 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Authorities in Worcester say an overnight fire that killed a 96-year-old woman and critically injured her 84-yearold sister is not considered to be suspicious.
- Woman struck, killed on Route 190 in Worcester Updated: May-03-15 10:16 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police say a woman has died after apparently being struck by a car on Route 190 in Worcester.
- Non-profit founder starts project for emergency foster care Updated: May-02-15 10:23 am
LEOMINSTER, Massachusetts - When Tami J. Arguelles was taken by the state from her unsafe, abusive Fitchburg home at age 6 with her then 9-year-old brother, she said she spent the first night at the foster home scared and alone in the dark, unable to even find the bathroom.
- Police investigate weapons incidents at 2 Worcester schools Updated: Apr-30-15 7:56 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Worcester schools are stepping up security after two unrelated incidents of weapons being found on or near school grounds.
- Worcester man in court to face arson charge Updated: Apr-27-15 8:01 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Worcester man whose ex-girlfriend has been missing since late last year is scheduled to appear in court this week for allegedly setting fire to his own home.
- Officials: Injured Massachusetts horses attacked by bear Updated: Apr-27-15 2:10 am
EAST BROOKFIELD, Massachusetts - Two Worcester County Appaloosa horses are on the mend after suffering injuries in an apparent bear attack.
- Worcester Tech students to raffle restored Mustang Updated: Apr-25-15 9:28 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - From the rotted trunk floor to the broken turn signals, the 1967 Ford Mustang arrived with a failing grade at Worcester Technical High School in late 2012.