- Man charged with severely beating burglary suspect Updated: Oct-07-15 8:25 am
EAST BROOKFIELD, Massachusetts - Massachusetts police have charged a man they say severely beat another man suspected of breaking into his family's home.
- Police: 16 arrested, 8 firearms recovered in gang sweep Updated: Oct-07-15 4:19 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police say 16 gang members and associates have been arrested on firearms charges after a months-long investigation.
- Worcester officer pleads not guilty in prisoner beating Updated: Oct-06-15 4:32 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Worcester police officer accused of beating a prisoner in a holding cell last December has pleaded not guilty to assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- Woman pleads not guilty in connection with stabbing death Updated: Oct-06-15 6:46 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - One of two people has pleaded not guilty in connection with a fatal stabbing of man in a Worcester park over the weekend.
- 2nd person dies in fatal Worcester hit-and-run Updated: Oct-02-15 6:25 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A second person is dead after a hit-and-run in Worcester.
- Worcester-area graffiti vandals ordered to clean their mess Updated: Oct-01-15 7:45 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Two Leicester men authorities say spray painted graffiti on more than 100 buildings in the Worcester area have been ordered to clean up their mess.
- Police probing sudden death of 2-year-old Worcester girl Updated: Sep-29-15 5:03 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The state Department of Children and Families has taken custody of other children living in a Worcester apartment where a 2-year-old girl died after being found unresponsive by police.
- Massachusetts woman denies she abused, neglected 7-year-old Updated: Sep-28-15 3:20 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts woman has pleaded not guilty to charges that she abused and neglected her boyfriend's 7-year-old son.
- Colgate runs past Holy Cross 31-14 Updated: Sep-26-15 3:19 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - James Holland rushed for 146 yards and Colgate scored three fourth-quarter touchdowns to beat Holy Cross 31-14 on Saturday in the Patriot League opener for both teams.
- Students oppose hoodie ban at 2 Worcester high schools Updated: Sep-25-15 12:21 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Students at two Worcester high schools are crying foul over a new policy that bars them from wearing hoodies.
- American doctor cured of Ebola continues his work in Liberia Updated: Sep-25-15 1:27 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - This time last year, Dr. Rick Sacra was given a second chance at life.
- Police plan to charge son of elderly woman living in squalor Updated: Sep-24-15 8:19 pm
WEBSTER, Massachusetts - Police in eastern Massachusetts plan to charge a man with neglect of an elder after his 96-year-old mother was found living in severe squalor.
- Judge denies motion to dismiss in 2003 Fitchburg slaying Updated: Sep-24-15 3:25 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A judge has denied a motion to dismiss a murder charge against a Lynn man accused in the fatal shooting of a Fitchburg man more than a decade ago.
- Man who stopped talking after Massachusetts arrest from Utah Updated: Sep-21-15 8:19 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Authorities think they have identified a man who refused to speak after he was charged with trespassing in a small central Massachusetts town.
- Worcester man facing vehicular homicide charge Updated: Sep-17-15 7:59 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Worcester man is now facing a vehicular homicide charge in connection with a fatal all-terrain vehicle crash last month.
- Family of woman killed by snowplow files wrongful death suit Updated: Sep-16-15 3:41 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The family of a 21-year-old Massachusetts woman has filed a wrongful death suit after she was struck and killed by a snowplow walking home from work earlier this year.
- Man accused of driving stolen pickup with kid, enters plea Updated: Sep-15-15 7:57 am
EAST BROOKFIELD, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man has pleaded not guilty after police say he led them on a chase in a stolen pickup with a 3-year-old child inside.
- Worcester man sentenced for accidentally killing friend Updated: Sep-15-15 7:17 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A 19-year-old Worcester man who accidentally shot his friend to death last year as they fooled around with a gun has been sentenced to up to seven years in prison.
- Tot found in stolen pickup after police chase Updated: Sep-14-15 6:09 am
SPENCER, Massachusetts - Police in central Massachusetts say they found a 3-year-old inside a stolen pickup after a chase.
- Hometown funeral held for contractor killed in Afghanistan Updated: Sep-13-15 10:46 am
NORTH BROOKFIELD, Massachusetts - Family, friends and colleagues have gathered in his Massachusetts hometown to honor a retired U.S. Army colonel killed last month while working as a civilian contractor in Afghanistan.
- Woman illegally collects over $100,000 in public assistance Updated: Sep-11-15 8:42 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts woman has pleaded guilty to fraudulently receiving more than $100,000 in welfare benefits.
- UMass Medical to start admitting out-of-state students Updated: Sep-10-15 8:12 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The chancellor of the University of Massachusetts Medical School says starting next year the school will start admitting out-of-state students and expand the number of students it enrolls.