- Gov. Patrick to open Yawkey Commuter Rail Station Updated: Mar-08-14 10:40 am
- 2 Worcester men charged with BB gun shootings Updated: Mar-06-14 8:19 am
- Holy Cross beats Lehigh 54-48, advances to semis Updated: Mar-05-14 9:44 pm
- 1 dead in Gardner apartment fire Updated: Mar-05-14 8:17 am
- Leicester man gets probation in stolen books case Updated: Mar-04-14 6:49 am
- Teen boy charged in Worcester hit-and-run Updated: Mar-03-14 1:39 pm
- Boston U clinches crown; beats Holy Cross 68-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 5:21 pm
- 2 charged with robbing disabled Mass. lotto winner Updated: Feb-28-14 7:07 pm
- Auburn teen ruled incompetent in baby shaking case Updated: Feb-27-14 7:16 am
- Worcester man charged with stealing 9 snowblowers Updated: Feb-25-14 6:58 am
- Holy Cross knocks off Navy 74-57 Updated: Feb-23-14 2:17 pm
- Lafayette rolls past Holy Cross 76-64 Updated: Feb-19-14 9:33 pm
- Mass. man charged in death of woman found at mall Updated: Feb-19-14 4:17 pm
- Mass. woman gets life for cut-from-womb killing Updated: Feb-18-14 11:49 am
- Assumption College launches tuition freeze program Updated: Feb-18-14 7:14 am
- Move on to fix up Worcester Civil War monument Updated: Feb-15-14 11:25 am
- Funds target educational achievement gap in Mass. Updated: Feb-15-14 10:14 am
- Mass. trial courts close early in snowstorm Updated: Feb-13-14 3:16 pm
- Winchendon man dies in snowmobile crash Updated: Feb-10-14 11:52 am
- Burrell leads Holy Cross past Bucknell 66-50 Updated: Feb-09-14 2:34 pm
- Boston man gets 9 years in murder-for-hire plot Updated: Feb-07-14 10:01 am
BOSTON - Gov. Deval Patrick is set to celebrate the opening of the renovated Yawkey Commuter Rail Station, a development that has paved the way to double service along the 44-mile line running from Worcester to Framingham.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Worcester police have arrested two young men they say were shooting people with a BB gun.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Malcolm Miller scored 19 points and grabbed eight rebounds as No. 3 seed Holy Cross beat sixth-seeded Lehigh 54-48 in quarterfinal action of the Patriot League tournament on Wednesday night.
GARDNER, Massachusetts - Officials have confirmed that one person died in an overnight fire at a Gardner apartment complex for the elderly and disabled.
EAST BROOKFIELD, Massachusetts - A Leicester man charged with stealing rare books worth more than $100,000 from Becker College - including an original copy of "Uncle Tom's Cabin" and a book signed by Abraham Lincoln - has been sentenced to probation and ordered to pay restitution.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A 17-year-old boy has been identified as the driver who allegedly drove from the scene after his car struck a college student out walking the family dog, Worcester police said Monday.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - D.J. Irving scored 15 points, including the game-clinching free throws with 7 seconds left, as Boston University secured the Patriot League crown by beating Holy Cross 68-64 on Saturday.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Two people are held without bail after Worcester police they stole $400 in lottery winnings they saw a disabled woman collect at a convenience store.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - An 18-year-old Auburn man charged with physically abusing his 11-month-old cousin has been found mentally incompetent to stand trial.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Worcester police have arrested a man they say stole nine snowblowers.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Dave Dudzinski scored 22 points and gathered 10 rebounds to lead Holy Cross over Navy 74-57 on Sunday.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Nick Lindner scored 17 points with six assists as Lafayette won its fifth in six games, rolling past Holy Cross 76-64 on Wednesday.
AUBURN, Massachusetts - A 27-year-old Worcester man has pleaded not guilty to killing a woman found bleeding and unconscious in the Auburn Mall parking lot.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A woman convicted of killing her pregnant friend and cutting the baby from her womb was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison while the victim's father sat in court holding his daughter's ashes.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Assumption College in Worcester is promising not to raise tuition for next fall's incoming freshmen during their four years at the school.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A move is on to fix up Worcester's Civil War monument.
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - Gov. Deval Patrick's administration is giving more than $3 million in grants to Massachusetts cities in what officials say is an effort to close a persistent achievement gap in public education.
BOSTON - The Massachusetts Trial Court has closed courts in Middlesex County and Essex County due to the winter storm pounding the state and the Northeast.
WINCHENDON, Massachusetts - State environmental police are investigating a fatal weekend snowmobile crash in Winchendon.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A 76-year-old Boston man has been sentenced to nine years in federal prison for trying to hire someone to have a Massachusetts prosecutor killed.