- Holy Cross downs Lafayette 67-54 with balanced attack Updated: Feb-10-16 9:17 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Malachi Alexander scored 14 points with four 3-pointers to lead Holy Cross to a 67-54 win over Lafayette Wednesday night for the Crusaders' third win in a row and the Leopards' eighth-straight loss.
- Man convicted of murder in 2013 apartment slaying Updated: Feb-10-16 6:46 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man has been found guilty of murder in the 2013 shooting of a Fitchburg man.
- Quabbin Reservoir renovation project to cost $3.2 million Updated: Feb-08-16 1:31 pm
BELCHERTOWN, Massachusetts - The Massachusetts Water Resources Authority will spend $3.2 million on a 14-month project to upgrade electrical and security equipment at Quabbin Reservoir in central Massachusetts.
- The Latest: Snow could last into New Hampshire primary day Updated: Feb-08-16 8:17 am
BOSTON - The Latest on the winter storm hitting the Northeast on Monday (all times local):
- Patriot leader Bucknell rolls at Holy Cross 77-52 Updated: Feb-06-16 3:01 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Nana Foulland tied his career-high with 20 points and Zach Thomas added a double-double to lead Patriot League leader Bucknell to a 77-52 win over Holy Cross on Saturday.
- Worcester schools get grant to help reduce suspension rates Updated: Feb-06-16 9:15 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The Worcester public school system has received a $400,000 grant to help reduce suspension rates.
- Worcester women plead not guilty to drug charges Updated: Feb-01-16 2:28 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Two women police say were raising children in a squalid Worcester apartment have pleaded not guilty to drug charges.
- Virginia homicide suspect shoots himself in Massachusetts Updated: Jan-28-16 7:33 am
FITCHBURG, Massachusetts - Authorities say a man wanted in connection with a homicide in Virginia shot himself in the head as police closed in on him in Massachusetts.
- Loyola (MD) beats Holy Cross 71-54 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:58 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Jarred Jones scored 22 points with eight rebounds and four steals as Loyola (MD) beat Holy Cross 71-54 on Wednesday night, snapping a four-game slide.
- First defendant convicted in 2011 gang-related shooting Updated: Jan-26-16 6:56 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The first of five people charged in connection with the 2011 gangland murder of a 34-year-old Worcester man outside his home has been found guilty of second-degree murder.
- Mom's lawyer: Murder charges in babies' deaths 'speculation' Updated: Jan-21-16 8:37 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A defense lawyer on Thursday accused prosecutors of "speculation" in the filing of murder charges against a woman who lived in a filthy home where the skeletal remains of two babies and a fetus were found.
- Lawsuit alleges racial hostility against Pocomoke officers Updated: Jan-21-16 7:01 pm
Attorneys representing Pocomoke City's former police chief and two other black officers filed a federal lawsuit on Thursday accusing city officials and members of other law enforcement agencies of racial discrimination.
- Holy Cross clips Army, 69-65 Updated: Jan-20-16 9:17 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Karl Charles and Malachi Alexander each scored 20 points and Holy Cross snapped a three game losing streak with a 69-65 win over Army on Wednesday night.
- Worcester to reimburse towing fees during snow parking ban Updated: Jan-20-16 7:22 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The city of Worcester will reimburse close to 350 people who had their cars towed after a winter parking ban went into effect during the early morning hours.
- 12-year-old boy injured in fall from ski lift Updated: Jan-19-16 7:42 am
PRINCETON, Massachusetts - A 12-year-old boy has been injured in a 20-foot fall from a ski lift in central Massachusetts, but is expected to survive.
- Lehigh defeats Holy Cross 87-66 on 56-percent shooting Updated: Jan-16-16 3:37 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Austin Price knocked down six 3-pointers as he and Tim Kempton combined for 42 points to help Lehigh defeat Holy Cross 87-66 on Saturday.
- Wal-Mart to shutter 2 Sam's Club stores in Massachusetts Updated: Jan-16-16 12:53 pm
Two Sam's Club stores in Massachusetts are set to close as part of a plan by parent company Wal-Mart to cut back amid increasing competition.
- Convicted swindler back in jail for probation violation Updated: Jan-15-16 7:43 am
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Rhode Island man convicted of swindling a Massachusetts private school run by Roman Catholic nuns out of more than $360,000 is going back to jail after violating terms of his probation.
- Charlton man sentenced to serve 2 years in prison for arson Updated: Jan-14-16 7:29 am
CHARLTON, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man who initially claimed he set fire to his apartment in a failed suicide attempt because of his first name is headed to prison on arson charges.
- The Latest: Cosby's Pennsylvania preliminary hearing on hold Updated: Jan-13-16 7:08 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The latest on a hearing over whether materials gathered in a defamation lawsuit filed by seven women against Bill Cosby can be kept out of the public eye (all times local):
- Worcester police warn of online dating perils Updated: Jan-13-16 7:35 am
WORECSTER, Massachusetts - Worcester police are warning residents about the perils of meeting people first contacted through social media dating applications.