- Mass. man indicted on embezzlement charges Updated: Dec-11-13 9:06 am
- Judge suppresses evidence Leominster slaying case Updated: Dec-10-13 7:20 am
- Man held in theft of SUV from woman found dead Updated: Dec-09-13 4:37 pm
- Police: Woman found in Worcester was slain Updated: Dec-06-13 5:12 pm
- Dudzinski's 22 lifts Holy Cross past Albany 62-57 Updated: Dec-04-13 9:48 pm
- 2 Worcester men face voter fraud charges Updated: Dec-04-13 7:23 am
- Sutton man held without bail in beating death Updated: Dec-02-13 2:01 pm
- Man shot after party in Worcester Updated: Dec-02-13 8:43 am
- Car crashes shut icy I-290 in Worcester Updated: Dec-01-13 4:06 pm
- Police identify woman killed in Mass. crash Updated: Nov-29-13 4:40 pm
- Turkey fryer blamed for Gardner fire Updated: Nov-29-13 12:06 pm
- Boston Marathon bombing affected 'American Hustle' Updated: Nov-27-13 3:26 pm
- Henry: Worcester's Telegram & Gazette up for sale Updated: Nov-26-13 5:07 pm
- Georgetown defeats Holy Cross 28-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:59 pm
- Mass. doctor charged with slapping young patient Updated: Nov-20-13 6:17 am
- Sturbridge selectman resigns, citing religion Updated: Nov-19-13 8:07 am
- Holy Cross faculty member named top professor Updated: Nov-14-13 11:14 am
- Holy Cross beats Sacred Heart in 122-118 double OT Updated: Nov-14-13 12:00 am
- Mass. town dedicates new World War I monument Updated: Nov-11-13 7:53 pm
- Worcester vet finally gets Korean War medals Updated: Nov-10-13 3:37 pm
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Leominster man charged with embezzling almost $30,000 from a youth hockey organization where he volunteered to oversee finances has been indicted.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A judge has ruled that statements a Leominster man made to police during the investigation into his brother's slaying cannot be used at trial.
EAST BROOKFIELD, Massachusetts - A 35-year-old man accused of stealing an SUV from the Rutland home of a woman found dead after a suspicious fire has been ordered held on $25,000 bail.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - A Worcester man is being held as an accessory after allegedly helping to move and burn the body of a woman found dead behind a home this week.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Dave Dudzinski had a game-high 22 points, and scored 13 of the final 15 points for Holy Cross as they outlasted Albany 62-57 Wednesday night.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Two Worcester men are facing voter fraud charges stemming from last month's municipal election.
UXBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Police say a Sutton man beat his girlfriend to death after what he told them was an argument over his not calling her while he was out of town.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Police are investigating after a 24-year-old man was shot in his upper torso after leaving a house party.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Freezing rain was blamed for highway pileups that sent dozens of people to the hospital Sunday morning in central and northern Massachusetts.
SHREWSBURY, Massachusetts - Police have identified the 22-year-old woman who died in a car crash in Shrewsbury.
GARDNER, Massachusetts - Fire officials say a Gardner man had to pull his girlfriend through the window of their basement apartment to save her from a fire started by their turkey fryer.
NEW YORK - While shooting in Boston, David O. Russell found his film "American Hustle" caught up in the Boston Marathon bombing.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - The new owner of the Telegram & Gazette of Worcester said Tuesday he's putting the newspaper up for sale.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Kyle Nolan ran 18 times for 143 yards and two touchdowns as Georgetown defeated Holy Cross 28-21 on Saturday in the season finale for both teams.
DUDLEY, Massachusetts - A Southbridge pediatrician is facing an assault and battery charge for allegedly slapping a 6-year-old boy's face during an examination.
STURBRIDGE, Massachusetts - The chairman of the Sturbridge Board of Selectmen has abruptly resigned, saying the town's priorities are at odds with his Christian faith.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - An anthropology professor at the College of the Holy Cross has been named the Massachusetts professor of the year.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - Cullen Hamilton scored a career-high 35 points to lead Holy Cross to a 122-118 double overtime win over Sacred Heart on Wednesday night.
SHREWSBURY, Massachusetts - The central Massachusetts town of Shrewsbury has dedicated a new memorial to eight local men who died 95 years ago in World War I.
WORCESTER, Massachusetts - An Army veteran from Worcester has finally received medals for his service during the Korean War six decades ago, thanks to efforts by his son and grandson.