- Mural of Vanderbilt coach Derek Mason retouched Updated: Apr-16-14 8:59 am
- Tenn. House votes to express regret for slavery Updated: Apr-15-14 6:43 pm
- In Tenn., school voucher bill fails for session Updated: Apr-15-14 4:34 pm
- Parent trigger legislation fails this session Updated: Apr-15-14 4:25 pm
- 6 Tenn. sites added to National Register Updated: Apr-15-14 4:05 am
- GM says coach change 'wake-up call' for Predators Updated: Apr-14-14 7:33 pm
- Protesters gather outside House, Senate chambers Updated: Apr-14-14 7:02 pm
- Country Music Museum grows to match genre Updated: Apr-14-14 11:03 am
- Predators beat Blackhawks 7-5, take series 4-1 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:06 am
- 4 Tennessee groups win Energy Star awards Updated: Apr-11-14 4:04 am
- Rinne stops 29 shots as Predators beat Coyotes 2-0 Updated: Apr-11-14 2:11 am
- Nashville will host 2014 Tennessee Bike Summit Updated: Apr-10-14 4:04 am
- UConn women returning to Storrs with 9th title Updated: Apr-09-14 5:47 am
- UConn routs Notre Dame 79-58, wins 9th title Updated: Apr-09-14 12:37 am
- Tennessee taking comments on fishing regulations Updated: Apr-08-14 4:19 am
- Tenn teen charged with making false 911 calls Updated: Apr-07-14 3:31 pm
- Police officer injured during pursuit Updated: Apr-06-14 4:20 pm
- African American Music Museum on track to be built Updated: Apr-06-14 1:37 pm
- Nashville pastor leads touring musicians' ministry Updated: Apr-05-14 2:19 pm
- Q&A: Nicole Kidman keeping it real in latest roles Updated: Apr-05-14 11:50 am
- Heroin use in Tennessee Updated: Apr-05-14 10:05 am
- RB Chris Johnson done in Tennessee Updated: Apr-05-14 12:35 am
- Tenn. court decision could be blow to immigrants Updated: Apr-04-14 6:35 pm
- Archeologists find prehistoric pieces at ballpark Updated: Apr-04-14 8:17 am
- Alexander has $3.1M on hand for Senate campaign Updated: Apr-04-14 4:06 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A Nashville artist has finished retouching a mural of Vanderbilt football coach Derek Mason after the school's NAACP chapter complained about the original one.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The state House has voted to express "profound regret" for slavery and segregation in Tennessee, but stopped short of an outright apology.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Gov. Bill Haslam's proposal to create a program that gives parents the option to move a child from a failing public school to a private school has once again failed to pass.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A bill seeking to make it easier for parents to convert struggling public schools into charter schools failed in a House subcommittee on Tuesday even though its sponsor says it's another tool to reform education in Tennessee.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Six Tennessee sites have been added to the National Register of Historic Places.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - General manager David Poile hopes he sent the strongest message possible by making the first coaching change in Nashville's history: missing the playoffs is not acceptable for the Predators.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A group of about 50 activists has staged a protest outside the doors of the House and Senate chamber while lawmakers met within.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is no longer bursting at the seams, thanks to a $100 million expansion that has more than doubled its space and allowed it to add more interactive and contemporary exhibits.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Chicago Blackhawks certainly draw plenty of their own fans with them when playing in Nashville.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Four groups in Tennessee have been awarded 2014 Energy Star awards from the Environmental Protection Agency and the Energy Department.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Pekka Rinne's milestone win dealt a serious blow to Phoenix's playoff hopes.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Nashville will be the site of the third annual Tennessee Bike Summit.
STORRS, Connecticut - The University of Connecticut women's basketball team will be celebrating its ninth national championship with a victory lap and speeches at the Storrs campus.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Geno Auriemma and UConn reached the top of women's college basketball in unprecedented fashion. After winning a record ninth national championship - they stand alone.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency is accepting welcoming comments for its 2015 fishing regulations.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - An 18-year-old from Nashville has been charged with making 108 false calls to 911, making it the second time this year she's faced the complaint.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A police officer is recovering at a Nashville hospital after his vehicle swerved to avoid another motorist during a pursuit and struck a tree.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Construction on the National Museum of African American Music in Nashville could start as early as next year.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The terrible news came raining in, one blow after another - this friend getting divorced, that one on drugs, a third self-destructing in an uncharacteristic string of bad choices.
LOS ANGELES - With several films set to debut this year, including such disparate turns as a taxidermist villainess, mysterious amnesiac and an actress-turned-princess, Nicole Kidman will again become a familiar face in theaters.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Some states, including Tennessee, are reporting a rise in heroin use as prescription drug addicts shift from more costly and increasingly harder-to-come-by pain pills to this cheaper alternative. Here's a look at what's happening in Tennessee:
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The CJ2K era is over in Tennessee, just the latest step by the Titans in their franchise makeover.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Supreme Court issued a decision Friday that could be a blow to immigrants who were never told that they can still be deported for a crime that has been wiped off their criminal record.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Archeologists digging at the construction site for Nashville's new minor league baseball stadium have unearthed prehistoric deposits that could go back as far as 1150 AD.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Republican U.S. Sen. Lamar Alexander raised $614,000 in the first quarter, leaving him with $3.1 million on hand for his bid for a third term.