- Sydney dismisses talk of Del Piero departure Updated: Dec-12-13 2:50 am
- New Zealand PM 'unidentified guest' on world stage Updated: Dec-12-13 1:01 am
- Australian court rejects law allowing gay marriage Updated: Dec-12-13 12:50 am
- New Zealand drops charges against deadly mine boss Updated: Dec-11-13 10:29 pm
- Guam sends $10M in back pay to officers Updated: Dec-11-13 9:56 pm
- Raja score late to beat Auckland at Club World Cup Updated: Dec-11-13 6:41 pm
- GM to stop making cars in Australia by 2017 Updated: Dec-11-13 4:11 am
- Board recommends Guam private hospital tax breaks Updated: Dec-10-13 6:26 pm
- Hawaii bank delays American Samoa closure again Updated: Dec-10-13 6:12 pm
- Golf in 2013: Sharing the wealth Updated: Dec-10-13 3:38 pm
- 30 years for man who let others have sex with son Updated: Dec-09-13 9:10 pm
- New Zealand activist heading to Mandela service Updated: Dec-09-13 9:04 pm
- Guam: Russian tourists spend more, stay longer Updated: Dec-09-13 5:32 pm
- New Zealand company to open Kearney plant, office Updated: Dec-09-13 5:25 pm
- UN worries aid has not reached Philippine victims Updated: Dec-08-13 8:07 pm
- Burns scores twice as Newcastle wins in A-League Updated: Dec-08-13 3:24 am
- Japan seeks intl action vs. China's new air zone Updated: Dec-08-13 12:04 am
- Airspace zone downplayed in China-Australia talks Updated: Dec-07-13 7:11 am
- Mandela mourned as inspiration in many struggles Updated: Dec-06-13 2:24 pm
- Fiji's ruler clears path to elections on own terms Updated: Dec-06-13 2:01 am
- Qantas Airways credit rating downgraded to junk Updated: Dec-05-13 10:59 pm
- Three admit to football match-fixing Updated: Dec-05-13 10:32 pm
- Sports court to judge Aussie's appeal of FIFA ban Updated: Dec-05-13 4:50 pm
- Fiji: 5 free things to see from beaches to markets Updated: Dec-05-13 10:07 am
- Hawaiian Airlines to add 4th Brisbane flight Updated: Dec-05-13 9:05 am
SYDNEY - Sydney FC chief executive Tony Pignata has denied claims that former Juventus star Alessandro Del Piero is unhappy and will leave the A-League during his second season.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Spare a thought for New Zealand Prime Minister John Key, or as he is known in the rest of the world, the "unidentified guest."
SYDNEY - Australia's highest court struck down a landmark law on Thursday that had begun allowing the country's first gay marriages, shattering the dreams of more than two dozen same-sex newlyweds whose marriages will now be annulled less than a week after their weddings.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - New Zealand's government on Thursday dropped all charges against the former boss of a coal mine where 29 miners died in an explosion and instead accepted a financial settlement - a decision that left some of the victim's relatives angry.
HAGATNA, Guam - Guam is sending $10 million of back pay to police, corrections and other public safety officers who haven't been paid promised raises since 2009.
AGADIR, Morocco - Raja Casablanca scored late into stoppage time to beat Auckland City 2-1 in the opening match of the annual Club World Cup in Morocco on Wednesday.
CANBERRA, Australia - General Motors Co. said Wednesday it will stop making cars and engines in Australia by the end of 2017, with nearly 2,900 jobs to be lost, because of high production costs and competition.
HAGATNA, Guam - The Guam Economic Development Authority has recommended tax breaks for investors in what will be Guam's only private hospital.
PAGO PAGO, American Samoa - Bank of Hawaii is indefinitely delaying a plan to close its branches in American Samoa after a plea from the territory's governor to bank executives.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Wanting to return among the elite in golf, Graeme McDowell mapped out a plan last fall. He figured out how many ranking points he would need to get back into the top five in the world.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Australian man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison after authorities say he and his partner allowed at least eight others to have sex with their young adopted son for money.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - A New Zealand lawmaker and indigenous Maori activist involved in bitter fights against South Africa's apartheid-era rugby tours plans to try to attend Nelson Mandela's funeral following criticism the country's official delegation doesn't include protest leaders.
HAGATNA, Guam - Guam tourism officials say Russian tourists spend more and stay longer than visitors from elsewhere when traveling to the unincorporated U.S. territory.
KEARNEY, Nebraska - A New Zealand company plans to move its headquarters to Kearney and set up a production plant for its biomass resin product.
CANBERRA, Australia - The United Nations is investigating reports that aid has yet to reach remote parts of the Philippines a month after a devastating typhoon, the U.N. humanitarian chief said on Monday.
SYDNEY - Newcastle winger Nathan Burns' second goal of the match in the 67th minute gave the Jets a 2-1 win over the Melbourne Victory in Australia's A-League on Sunday.
TACLOBAN, Philippines - Japan's defense minister called on the international community Sunday to oppose China's recently declared maritime air defense zone over the East China Sea and possibly over the disputed South China Sea.
BEIJING - Australia's foreign minister said Saturday that economic matters rather than a dispute over China's recently declared maritime air defense zone dominated talks she held with senior Chinese officials.
Nelson Mandela led black South Africans in their struggle to throw off the yoke of white rule and then helped the entire nation heal the wounds of racial division.
SUVA, Fiji - The monsoon rains have struck and the crowd remains huddled under a canopy, near plates of steaming food, as Prime Minister Voreqe Bainimarama (vo-REN-gay ba-nee-ma-RA-ma) strolls down the red carpet to open a waterfront picnic park in Fiji's capital, Suva. News photographers scamper around him, but only after it is announced that they are invited to record the event.
SYDNEY - Qantas Airways' credit rating was downgraded to junk status Friday, one day after the beleaguered Australian carrier said it would slash 1,000 jobs and suffer half-year losses of at least 250 million Australian dollars ($225 million).
MELBOURNE, Australia - A Malaysian man and two English football players have admitted to fixing matches in Melbourne as part of an international syndicate.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Australia midfielder Mark Bresciano has asked the top court in international sports to overturn his four-month ban by FIFA, even though the appeal could cost him a place at the World Cup.
SUVA, Fiji - With its white sand beaches, tropical climate and relaxed pace, Fiji has rightfully earned a reputation as a South Pacific paradise. But it's the friendliness of the people that makes traveling in these islands a real delight. You'll quickly learn the ubiquitous word "bula" (pronounced boolah) which means hello and is usually accompanied with a broad smile.
HONOLULU - Hawaiian Airlines is expanding service to Australia.