- No pay raises for Guam cabinet, elected officials Updated: Mar-07-14 8:49 pm
- $2.3 million in funds for Guam buses sits unspent Updated: Mar-05-14 8:40 pm
- Guam police officer quits after positive drug test Updated: Feb-27-14 5:13 pm
- Motion: Guam jurors posted trial details online Updated: Feb-25-14 2:11 pm
- Guam waste board urges action regarding river Updated: Feb-20-14 5:02 pm
- Trial delayed until June for Guam crash-stabbing Updated: Feb-20-14 9:05 am
- Navy adds 4th submarine to Guam-based fleet Updated: Feb-11-14 4:56 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - Cabinet members and elected officials in Guam's territorial government won't get pay raises under a new law allowed to take effect this week.
HAGATNA, Guam - About $2.3 million in federal funds designated to improve Guam's struggling bus system has gone unspent.
HAGATNA, Guam - A Guam police officer has resigned after he tested positive for drug use, authorities said.
HAGATNA, Guam - Two men and a woman convicted of running a Guam meth ring are asking for a new trial because of allegations jurors ignored instructions not to discuss the case.
HAGATNA, Guam - The Guam Solid Waste Authority board of directors urged the governor and island lawmakers this week to take action against parties responsible for polluting the Lonfit River.
HAGATNA, Guam - Trial for a man accused of killing three tourists and hurting 11 others in Guam has been delayed to June.
HAGATNA, Guam - Guam's delegate to Congress says the Navy will soon base a fourth submarine in the U.S. territory.