- Iran coach says Guam visa hassles nothing to do with soccer Updated: Aug-23-15 4:12 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Iran coach Carlos Queiroz says the frustrations faced by the tiny Pacific island of Guam in obtaining visas to travel to Tehran for a World Cup qualifier next month give just a glimpse of the problems long faced by his team in negotiating international soccer.
- Visa flap may sink World Cup qualifying match for Guam Updated: Aug-20-15 11:36 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - Visas for members of the Guam national soccer team to enter Iran have been delayed two weeks ahead of a qualifying match, leaving a Guam official to say political tensions between the U.S. and the Islamic republic shouldn't affect sports.
- Guam flooding cleared following Tropical Storm Goni Updated: Aug-16-15 3:08 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - Tropical Storm Goni brought flooding and power loss to Guam this weekend, but conditions have improved as the storm moves on.
- Guam's Chagui'an massacre remembered Updated: Aug-15-15 8:08 am
HAGATNA, Guam - Ana San Nicolas Ungacta, 83, lost a part of her heart 71 years ago when Japanese soldiers in what is known as the Chagui'an Massacre killed her brother and 44 other young Chamorro men.
- 2 tropical storms could complicate Saipan typhoon recovery Updated: Aug-14-15 7:10 pm
HONOLULU - Two tropical storms are headed toward Saipan while residents of the U.S. territory are still reeling from a typhoon that devastated the island.
- Guam man appeals life sentence for stabbing rampage Updated: Aug-12-15 9:07 am
HAGATNA, Guam - A Guam man convicted of killing three Japanese tourists in a crash and stabbing rampage is appealing his life sentence.
- Guam Food Tours: Open for business Updated: Aug-09-15 9:31 am
HAGATNA, Guam - After her seemingly innocuous questions eight months ago, I knew that Leslie Travis was up to something.
- Family, Iowa Air Guard colleagues pay respects to airman Updated: Aug-07-15 11:05 am
OSAGE, Iowa - Friends, family and more than 100 airmen have paid their respects to a 20-year-old Iowa Air National Guard member who drowned while stationed for duty in Guam.
- Obama declares disaster for typhoon-devastated Saipan Updated: Aug-06-15 5:23 pm
HONOLULU - President Barack Obama has declared the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands a disaster area and is ordering federal aid to help the U.S. territory in the aftermath of a destructive typhoon.
- Funeral service set for airman of Iowa Air National Guard Updated: Aug-04-15 4:01 pm
OSAGE, Iowa - A funeral service has been scheduled for an airman of the Iowa Air National Guard who drowned while stationed for duty in Guam.