- Scheidt, Bruno win Star Sailors League regatta Updated: Dec-07-13 10:38 pm
- Danny Glover feted in Bahamas, recalls Mandela Updated: Dec-07-13 11:01 am
- Sidney Crosby reflects on 500 games, 700 points of... Updated: Dec-05-13 1:51 pm
- No. 14 Villanova remains perfect, tops Penn 77-54 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:35 pm
- Somber tales of deadly voyage by Haitian migrants Updated: Dec-03-13 7:07 pm
- No. 23 Iowa falls to Villanova in OT, 88-83 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:14 am
- Villanova wins Atlantis, tops No. 23 Iowa 88-83 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:00 am
- MVP Lucas, No. 13 Penn St. top Illinois St. 72-60 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:53 am
- UTEP falls to No. 2 Kansas 67-63 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-30-13 10:50 pm
- No. 2 Kansas survives, tops UTEP 67-63 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-30-13 10:34 pm
- Tennessee rolls past Wake Forest, 82-63 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:53 pm
- USC holds off Xavier to cap Bahamas tourney, 84-78 Updated: Nov-30-13 3:52 pm
- Villanova stuns No. 2 Kansas, 63-59 Updated: Nov-30-13 1:08 am
- No. 3 Lady Vols rout SMU 87-47 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:25 am
- UTEP blown out by No. 23 Iowa, 89-53 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:18 pm
- No. 23 Iowa rolls past UTEP, 89-53 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:59 pm
- No. 13 Penn State surges past Oregon State 61-56 Updated: Nov-29-13 6:23 pm
- Bahamas: NYC freediver showed signs of drowning Updated: Nov-29-13 6:08 pm
- Wake Forest tops USC in Bahamas, 77-63 Updated: Nov-29-13 5:47 pm
- Tennessee recovers, tops Xavier 64-49 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-29-13 3:15 pm
- UTEP reaches Atlantis semis, tops Tennessee 78-70 Updated: Nov-29-13 12:27 am
- No. 23 Iowa rallies past Xavier, 77-74 in OT Updated: Nov-29-13 12:26 am
- Xavier loses to No. 23 Iowa, 77-74 in OT Updated: Nov-29-13 12:26 am
- Wake Forest falls to No. 2 Kansas, 87-78 Updated: Nov-28-13 8:42 pm
- Simmons helps No. 3 Tennessee beat Virginia 76-67 Updated: Nov-28-13 8:11 pm
NASSAU, Bahamas - Actor Danny Glover has received a Career Achievement Award in the Bahamas as he reflected on the role he played as Nelson Mandela while the South African leader was still in prison.
Pittsburgh Penguins superstar Sidney Crosby recently became the sixth-fastest NHL player - and fastest active player - to reach 700 points. That would seem to make this an opportune time to catch up with the man considered to be the face of the league. Crosby, 26, recently sat down to discuss a wide range of topics.
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - Villanova returned from the Bahamas with three wins, a trophy and a national ranking.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - An exhausted Justin Desamour stepped off a plane Tuesday with cuts up and down his slender arm, relieved to be back in his homeland but haunted by his fresh memories of a disastrous journey.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Iowa was rolling, holding a double-digit lead for much of the night and looking poised to fly home with a tournament championship on its resume.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - A second straight night, against a ranked opponent, and all accompanied by plenty of dramatics.
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Maggie Lucas scored 25 points to earn MVP honors as No. 13 Penn State won its second Junkanoo Jam title with a 72-60 win over Illinois State on Saturday.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - They slowed it down to a crawl in the beginning, then went as fast as they could at the end.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Of the six halves Kansas played on its three-game trip to the Bahamas, Jayhawks coach Bill Self thought only one of them was any good.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Tennessee was sputtering after its debut in the Battle 4 Atlantis. The Volunteers are heading home with a slew of newfound momentum.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Southern California coach Andy Enfield wanted a time-out. No one noticed.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Ryan Arcidiacono had not made a shot all night. So naturally, he was Jay Wright's choice on the play that wound up deciding Villanova's fate.
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Tennessee coach Holly Warlick knows success for the Lady Vols is very simple. Play good defense and rebound and good things will happen.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Box-and-one, triangle-and-two, nothing was working on the defensive end for Texas-El Paso.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Zach McCabe had a dunk.
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Tori Waldner and Dara Taylor scored the first six points of the second half in a 90-second burst as no. 13 Penn State surged ahead of Oregon State en route to a 61-56 victory in the Junkanoo Jam in a high school gym on Friday.
NASSAU, Bahamas - An autopsy has found that the death of a 32-year-old New York City man during a freediving competition in the Bahamas was consistent with a drowning, authorities said Friday.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - There's balance, and then there's what Wake Forest put on display Friday.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - A few hours sleep was all Tennessee needed.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - McKenzie Moore led a balanced attack with 19 points and Texas-El Paso moved into the semifinals of the Battle 4 Atlantis with a 78-70 win over Tennessee on Thursday night.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - The notion defies logic. Iowa had not led for a single second all night long. The guy who was single-handedly carrying the offense was gone with a nasty leg cramp. The deficit was four and time was running out.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - This one stung, and it should have, because the sheer premise of it all makes very little sense.
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Codi Miller-McIntyre played his best game as a collegian, and was thoroughly unimpressed.
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Meighan Simmons found her shot and carried Tennessee to another win.