- US man pays fine in Bahamas pedestrian killing Updated: Apr-18-14 11:13 am
- Passengers ill on cruise ship that sailed from Md. Updated: Apr-11-14 7:44 pm
- Bahamas police find 4 burnt bodies on remote cay Updated: Apr-06-14 5:47 pm
- Turks and Caicos detains 114 Haitian migrants Updated: Mar-31-14 4:10 pm
- Coast Guard rescues 12 Cuban migrants Updated: Mar-29-14 3:04 am
- Feds: Man smuggled drugs on cruise ship Updated: Mar-24-14 6:43 am
NASSAU, Bahamas - Authorities in the Bahamas have released a U.S. tourist from jail after he pleaded guilty to killing a pedestrian and paid a $5,000 fine.
BALTIMORE - Passengers sailing on the Grandeur of the Seas from the Port of Baltimore have been sickened on two consecutive trips, federal health officials say.
NASSAU, Bahamas - Police in the Bahamas say the badly burnt bodies of four people have been found on a remote southern cay of the sprawling archipelago.
PROVIDENCIALES, Turks and Caicos - Authorities in the Turks and Caicos Islands have an intercepted a vessel with 114 Haitian migrants as it passed through the chain southeast of the Bahamas.
MIAMI - The U.S. Coast guard reports that air crews rescued 12 Cuban migrants after their vessel sank in the Caribbean Sea.
RIVERIA BEACH, Florida - A 30-year-old man is accused of smuggling heroin and cocaine from the Bahamas to Florida on a cruise ship.