- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61 Updated: Nov-28-15 11:14 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Peyton Little scored 17 points, Vionise Pierre-Louis 15 and No. 21 Oklahoma pulled away in the fourth quarter for a 76-61 victory over Boston College on Saturday night at the Junkanoo Jam.
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime Updated: Nov-28-15 10:18 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Madison Cable saves her best games for UCLA.
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St Updated: Nov-28-15 9:13 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - For the second straight year, Baylor found itself facing a double-digit deficit against Michigan State.
- Bahamas looking to continue to tap American sports market Updated: Nov-28-15 11:39 am
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Like all big ideas, this one started small.
- Second-half spurt lifts Washington past Charlotte 71-66 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:44 am
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - After watching Charlotte continue to compete all the way through final buzzer during a 50-poiont loss to Michigan, Washington coach Lorenzo Romar made it a point to make sure his team didn't take the 49ers lightly.
- LeVert scores 19, Michigan outlasts Texas 78-72 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-27-15 10:21 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Michigan coach John Beilein doesn't want his team to rely too heavily on Caris LeVert.
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:20 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Tori Jankoska scored a career-high 30 points, including five 3-pointers, to lead No. 20 Michigan State to a 103-63 win over Cincinnati in the Jankanoo Jam on Friday.
- No. 18 UConn takes lumps in 73-70 loss to No. 10 Gonzaga Updated: Nov-27-15 8:26 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Connecticut showed some flickers of a really good team this week at the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- Michigan St., Louisville lead 2016 Battle 4 Atlantis field Updated: Nov-27-15 7:13 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Three recent Final Four participants headline an eight-team field that will compete next year in the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- No. 25 Texas A&M falls 74-67 to Syracuse in Bahamas Updated: Nov-27-15 6:47 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M thought it was the better team entering its Battle 4 Atlantis championship game matchup with Syracuse.
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:35 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Notre Dame used a balanced effort to win its opener in the Junkanoo Jam.
- Late push lifts Syracuse past No. 25 Texas A&M, 74-67 Updated: Nov-27-15 6:29 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim doesn't hand out compliments lightly.
- No. 10 Gonzaga holds off No. 18 UConn 73-70 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-27-15 3:51 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Gonzaga coach Mark Few entered this season excited about the pieces he had to work with.
- Big 1st half lifts Michigan to 102-47 rout of Charlotte Updated: Nov-27-15 12:42 am
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Michigan coach John Beilein thought his team took some poor shots at crucial times during its loss to Connecticut in the opening-round of the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- Texas holds onto early lead, beats Washington 82-70 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:15 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas is still far away from where it wants to be this season.
- Syracuse rallies in 2nd half, beats No. 18 UConn 79-76 Updated: Nov-26-15 7:21 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - When Syracuse and Connecticut get together on the court, good basketball often follows.
- No. 21 Oklahoma women beat Utah 70-55 Updated: Nov-26-15 7:16 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Peyton Little scored 14 points with four 3-pointers and six assists and No. 21 Oklahoma scored 22 points in the fourth quarter to pull away from Utah 70-55 at the Junkaroo Jam on Thursday.
- No. 5 Baylor uses balanced offense to rout Cincinnati 72-34 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:45 pm
FREEPORT, Bahamas - Baylor used its size advantage to overpower Cincinnati.
- House scores 19, No. 25 Texas A&M beats No. 10 Gonzaga 62-61 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:39 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M knew it would need to play tough underneath the basket to compete with the size of No. 10 Gonzaga.
- No. 18 UConn survives Michigan rally in 74-60 win in Bahamas Updated: Nov-25-15 11:48 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Daniel Hamilton had 16 points, nine rebounds and nine assists, and No. 18 UConn beat Michigan 74-60 on Wednesday night in the opening round of the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- House's 19 helps No. 25 Texas A&M past Texas 84-73 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:45 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M came to the Bahamas this week wanting to be tested by the kind of games it may eventually face in March.
- Gbinije scores 26, Syracuse downs Charlotte 83-70 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-25-15 5:44 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim hoped to use the Battle 4 Atlantis this week to get a better idea of where his team was at early in the season.
- No. 10 Gonzaga rolls past Washington 80-64 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-25-15 4:01 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - The Gonzaga-Washington rivalry is back, accompanied by the sound of whistles.
- No. 10 Gonzaga heads field of rivals at Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-24-15 2:51 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - No one had to explain to Texas coach Shaka Smart about what to expect in this week's Battle 4 Atlantis tournament.
- Cruise ship passenger clings to lifeboat, plunges into ocean Updated: Nov-06-15 2:49 pm
MIAMI - A man who jumped onto a lifeboat on the side of a cruise ship clung to the edge of the tiny vessel for more than minute early Friday as fellow passengers watched and screamed before he plunged into the ocean below, according to officials and video posted of the incident.