- African-American salons deal with cultural shifts Updated: Mar-01-14 11:14 am
- Texas Rangers lineup has an international flair Updated: Feb-26-14 9:30 pm
- Capsizing death toll rises to 8 Haitians Updated: Feb-23-14 9:25 pm
- Pa. mayor rejects request to fly Dominican flag Updated: Feb-22-14 6:11 pm
- Fla. Gov. cancels trip to Dominican Republic Updated: Feb-20-14 11:28 am
- Guerrero OK with Mattingly's plan for 2B platoon Updated: Feb-19-14 7:50 pm
- Polish Catholic Church working on abuse procedures Updated: Feb-13-14 11:25 am
- Haiti to register Haitian migrants abroad Updated: Feb-11-14 8:13 pm
TEANECK, New Jersey - When high school prom season rolls in this year, the owner of Razzle Dazzle, an African-American hair salon in Teaneck, would love to see full appointment books and lines out the door, as he enjoyed years ago.
SURPRISE, Arizona - When Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington fills out his lineup card on opening day, he will likely write down the names of players from seven different countries, plus Puerto Rico.
SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic - The bodies of three more Haitians have been recovered by authorities in the Dominican Republic, raising the death toll to eight from a capsizing of a smuggler's boat last week.
HAZLETON, Pennsylvania - The mayor of a heavily Latino town in eastern Pennsylvania says he won't fly the Dominican Republic's flag at city hall to commemorate that country's founding.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida Gov. Rick Scott is canceling his plans to head to the Dominican Republican for a trade mission.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Cuban prospect Alexander Guerrero is comfortable with his manager saying a platoon at second base is a possibility.
WARSAW, Poland - Poland's Catholic Church is preparing to publish a book on internal procedures to deal with child sex abuse by priests as cases come to the fore in the staunchly Catholic country, the head of the nation's Catholic news agency said Thursday.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - Haiti is launching a program to register its migrants who live without documentation abroad, including in the Dominican Republic, where thousands of people of Haitian origin are in danger of being left stateless by a court ruling.