- Kosovo's 1st friendly ends 0-0 with Haiti Updated: Mar-05-14 11:37 am
- Post-quake benefits extended for eligible Haitians Updated: Mar-03-14 1:42 pm
- Arcade Fire journeys from Haiti to Hollywood Updated: Feb-26-14 11:46 am
- Haiti judge: US citizen faces trafficking charges Updated: Feb-25-14 6:05 pm
- From Haiti to success in Philly Updated: Feb-25-14 12:27 pm
- Florida groups criticize UN over cholera lawsuit Updated: Feb-24-14 7:10 pm
- Haiti court urges further probes on Duvalier trial Updated: Feb-20-14 6:37 pm
- Haiti president to meet with pope on European tour Updated: Feb-19-14 6:08 pm
- Clinton Foundation funds recycling plant in Haiti Updated: Feb-18-14 6:49 pm
- AP Photos: Thousands at religious summit in Haiti Updated: Feb-12-14 9:01 am
- Haiti to register Haitian migrants abroad Updated: Feb-11-14 8:13 pm
- Police in Haiti probe killing of rights activist Updated: Feb-10-14 6:05 pm
- Obama: More work to do to rebuild Haiti Updated: Feb-06-14 5:42 pm
MITROVICA, Kosovo - Regardless of the lack of goals, the sellout crowd of 18,000 was entertained by the international football debut of its Kosovo team on Wednesday.
MIAMI - The U.S. government has extended residency and employment benefits for Haitians displaced by a 2010 earthquake in their Caribbean homeland.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Win and Will Butler of Arcade Fire aren't your average brothers.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - A U.S. citizen and her Haitian mother face child-trafficking charges after they were caught carrying thousands of dollars in cash and running an adoption agency without a license, a Haitian official said Tuesday.
PHILADELPHIA - WHEN Ricardeau Scutt immigrated to Philadelphia from Haiti in 2000, he came for one reason - to work - even though he'd never had a job.
MIAMI - Haitian community advocates in South Florida say the United Nations' lack of response to a lawsuit seeking compensation for cholera victims in Haiti is part of a pattern of evading responsibility for the outbreak.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - A Haitian appellate court called for further investigation into human rights abuses allegedly committed during the 15-year rule of former dictator Jean-Claude Duvalier, creating an opportunity for the prosecution to submit more evidence and perhaps even launch a trial against him.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - The Clinton Foundation has awarded a $250,000 grant to a Haitian recycling plant that seeks to clean up the country's dirty capital city.
BOIS-NEUF, Haiti - The Christian pilgrims crowded a barren mountainside in central Haiti by the thousands, seeking favors and spiritual renewal.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - Haiti is launching a program to register its migrants who live without documentation abroad, including in the Dominican Republic, where thousands of people of Haitian origin are in danger of being left stateless by a court ruling.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - Police detectives are investigating the slaying of a human rights activist and his wife, Haitian authorities said Monday.
WASHINGTON - Four years after a powerful earthquake devastated Haiti, President Barack Obama on Thursday praised the rebound taking place in the impoverished Caribbean nation but said there is more work to be done. He pledged that America will remain a partner in that process.