- Puerto Ricans honor Paul Walker, cause chaos Updated: Dec-04-13 10:40 am
- Small plane crashes in Puerto Rico; 2 bodies found Updated: Dec-03-13 6:46 pm
- In Florida, Puerto Ricans want equality back home Updated: Dec-01-13 4:20 pm
- Brown leads No. 8 Maryland women over Ohio 84-60 Updated: Nov-30-13 3:58 pm
- Puerto Rico to debate daylight saving time plan Updated: Nov-30-13 8:16 am
- No. 8 Maryland women rout Texas Southern 100-59 Updated: Nov-29-13 6:03 pm
- Puerto Rico man charged with raping granddaughter Updated: Nov-27-13 11:52 am
- Losses in Puerto Rico gives VCU 'reality check' Updated: Nov-26-13 4:14 pm
- Is shopping the new Thanksgiving tradition? Updated: Nov-25-13 11:50 am
- Layup lifts Charlotte over No. 14 Michigan 63-61 Updated: Nov-24-13 11:39 pm
- FSU beats Northeastern in dramatic fashion 62-60 Updated: Nov-24-13 7:42 pm
- Georgetown survives in 84-80 win over No. 10 VCU Updated: Nov-24-13 6:41 pm
- Fouls doom No. 10 VCU in 84-80 loss to Georgetown Updated: Nov-24-13 6:36 pm
- K-State dominates in 52-38 win over Long Beach St. Updated: Nov-24-13 2:03 pm
- No. 10 VCU rallies, holds off Long Beach St 73-67 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:26 pm
- Long Beach State falls to No. 10 VCU 73-67 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:20 pm
- No. 14 Michigan downs FSU 82-80 in overtime Updated: Nov-22-13 8:57 pm
- No. 14 Michigan overcomes Florida St 82-80 in OT Updated: Nov-22-13 8:33 pm
- Charlotte overpowers Northeastern in 86-77 win Updated: Nov-22-13 5:12 pm
- Georgetown bounces back, pounds Kansas State 90-63 Updated: Nov-22-13 2:38 pm
- No. 14 Michigan runs past Long Beach State, 85-61 Updated: Nov-22-13 3:20 am
- Pressure not enough as No. 10 falls to FSU, 85-67 Updated: Nov-22-13 12:09 am
- Long Beach State loses to No. 14 Michigan 85-61 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:57 pm
- Miller, Florida State wear down No. 10 VCU 85-67 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:53 pm
- Northeastern erases hole, beats Georgetown 63-56 Updated: Nov-21-13 4:24 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Puerto Rico police have issued more than 100 tickets to drivers who organized a caravan to honor "Fast & Furious" actor Paul Walker and created massive traffic jams across the island's capital.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - A small cargo plane crashed near Puerto Rico's northern coast, killing the two U.S. citizens who were aboard, officials said Tuesday.
MIAMI - Puerto Rican attorney Iara Rodriguez waved campaign signs and cheered at the 2012 Democratic Convention as President Barack Obama was nominated. But the delegate's euphoria faded when she returned home and, like everyone else living in Puerto Rico, could only watch as the rest of the country voted for its commander in chief.
GUAYNABO, Puerto Rico - Maryland coach Brenda Frese has been happy with the progress of her guards so far this season.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Legislators in the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico are expected to debate a proposal that would create a daylight saving time like the one imposed in the U.S. mainland.
GUAYNABO, Puerto Rico - Maryland coach Brenda Frese has been hoping to get some help offensively for All-American Alyssa Thomas.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Police in Puerto Rico have accused a 65-year-old man of raping his young granddaughter and having two children with her.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Senior guard Rob Brandenburg said losing twice in three games during a tournament in in Puerto Rico gave VCU a "reality check," one that sent the Rams plummeting from being ranked 10th in the country to out of the Top 25.
In the Black Friday of the not-so-distant past, shoppers lined up for store openings at 6 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving. If a retailer was really pushing the envelope, its stores might open at 5 a.m.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - The Charlotte 49ers came to Puerto Rico an afterthought in a tournament that featured two ranked teams and two more from power conferences.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Devon Bookert hit a 10-foot fade away jumper off a missed layup with 0.5 seconds to give Florida State a dramatic 62-60 win over Northeastern in the third place game of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off on Sunday.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Georgetown began its four-day trip to San Juan thinking about a humbling loss after a second-half collapse against Northeastern.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Virginia Commonwealth coach Shaka Smart suspected his team might not be as good as the No. 10 ranking it brought to the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Thomas Gipson had 18 points and 10 rebounds as Kansas State cruised to a 52-38 win over Long Beach State in the seventh-place game at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off on Sunday.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - A day after learning what it felt like to be humbled, No. 10 Virginia Commonwealth learned how to benefit from the experience.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Long Beach State coach Dan Monson knew his team would have to scrap to stay close in every game it played this week at the Puerto Rico Shootout.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - As much as the defeat stung in the immediate aftermath, Florida State coach Leonard Hamilton believes his Seminoles will benefit in the long run their 82-80 loss to Michigan in the semifinals of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off on Friday night.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Michigan knew Florida State would present problems after watching the Seminoles pick apart a talented VCU squad in their first game of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Shawn Lester had 20 points and Ben Cherry added 18 as Charlotte overpowered Northeastern in the final 10 minutes to preserve an 86-77 victory in the semifinals of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera had 25 points to lead four Georgetown starters in double-figures as the Hoyas overwhelmed Kansas State in a 90-63 victory on Friday at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Michigan coach John Beilein predicted prior to arriving at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off that the four-day tournament would reveal a lot about his team's talent level.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - When Virginia Commonwealth has had success turning teams over and pushing the pace, it's usually meant good things have happened for the Rams.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Long Beach State was beaten from the perimeter in its latest early loss to a top team.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - The last time Florida State and Virginia Commonwealth met, the Seminoles lost in a matchup of attacking defensive styles in a ragged, fast-paced affair that saw VCU trudge away as the survivor.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Reggie Spencer had career-high 18 points and nine rebounds, and Scott Eatherton added 12 points and 10 rebounds as Northeastern erased an 11-point halftime deficit and beat Georgetown 63-56 in the first round of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off on Thursday.