- 2 massacres in 12 hours leave 15 dead in Honduras Updated: Nov-25-15 5:01 pm
MEXICO CITY - Two massacres that killed 15 people in less than 12 hours rocked Honduras and left the country's top police official in tears Wednesday.
- 3 Syrians detained in St. Maarten, 1 stopped in Honduras Updated: Nov-21-15 5:40 pm
PHILIPSBURG, St. Maarten - Three Syrians traveling with fake Greek passports are being held in the Dutch Caribbean island of St. Maarten, authorities said, while officials in the Central American nation of Honduras reported detaining a Syrian and two Pakistanis traveling by bus Saturday.
- Honduras: Detained Syrians planned to seek refuge in US Updated: Nov-19-15 2:29 pm
MEXICO CITY - Four of the five Syrians detained in this Central American country with stolen Greek passports this week are students and all say they were fleeing their country in hopes of refuge in the United States, Honduran authorities said Thursday.
- Mexico beats Honduras 2-0 in World Cup qualifier Updated: Nov-17-15 6:46 pm
Second-half substitutes Jesus Corona and Juergen Damm scored to lead Mexico to a 2-0 win over Honduras on Tuesday in a World Cup qualifier at San Pedro Sula.
- Altidore scores twice as US routs St Vincent 6-1 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:24 am
ST. LOUIS - Entering on its first three-game home losing streak since 1997, the United States stumbled at the start of its first qualifier for the 2018 World Cup when St. Vincent and the Grenadines went ahead in the fifth minute.
- UN official says Honduran Indians facing land invasions Updated: Nov-10-15 7:37 pm
MEXICO CITY - Indians on Honduras' Caribbean coast are suffering invasions of their lands by squatters, loggers, palm-oil planters and drug traffickers, a U.N. official said Tuesday.
- Thousands of crocodiles go hungry at Honduras farm Updated: Nov-04-15 4:28 pm
SAN MANUEL CORTES, Honduras - A U.S. investigation into alleged money laundering for drug traffickers by one of Honduras' most powerful families has resulted in some unusual victims: thousands of hungry crocodiles.