- Mexico plans how to safely box up recovered cobalt Updated: Dec-05-13 9:56 pm
- Mexico slaying suspect was in Calif. jail 4 months Updated: Dec-05-13 9:26 pm
- Crystal leader expects 'price crisis' to continue Updated: Dec-05-13 8:26 pm
- Lawyers: Charges against ex-governor baseless Updated: Dec-05-13 7:52 pm
- Judge considers drafting lawyer for murder case Updated: Dec-05-13 3:57 pm
- 1 ½ tons of cocaine seized in crackdown Updated: Dec-05-13 3:48 pm
- NBA game in Mexico City postponed Updated: Dec-04-13 11:27 pm
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico Updated: Dec-04-13 10:43 pm
- Class helps immigrants prep for citizenship test Updated: Dec-04-13 10:13 am
- Mexico Senate approves major political reforms Updated: Dec-04-13 2:02 am
- Spurs, Timberwolves to play in Mexico City Updated: Dec-03-13 10:14 pm
- Guatemala detains 21 in money laundering case Updated: Dec-03-13 10:13 pm
- Mexico receives letter from drug capo sought by US Updated: Dec-03-13 7:58 pm
- 2-time Mexico presidential candidate hospitalized Updated: Dec-03-13 3:51 pm
- Honduran computer 'geeks' check election tally Updated: Dec-03-13 3:47 pm
- Plant for processing radioactive sludge to cost $100M Updated: Dec-03-13 2:21 pm
- Phoenix moving to boost trade, tourism with Mexico Updated: Dec-03-13 2:21 pm
- Former Mexico border state official indicted in US Updated: Dec-02-13 7:19 pm
- Plight of Illegal Immigrants Calls for a Little Empathy Updated: Dec-02-13 11:19 am
- America, Toluca advance to Mexican semifinals Updated: Dec-01-13 11:15 pm
- Texas State defeats Northern Kentucky 70-61 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:14 pm
- Central American mothers look for missing children Updated: Nov-30-13 7:55 pm
- No. 11 North Carolina beats Illinois 87-51 Updated: Nov-30-13 6:06 pm
- Parish priest, vicar murdered in Mexico Updated: Nov-29-13 7:49 pm
- Texas St. wins 1st of its season, 70-52 vs. Tulane Updated: Nov-29-13 7:26 pm
MEXICO CITY - Officials were engaged Thursday in the delicate task of recovering a stolen shipment of highly radioactive cobalt-60 abandoned in a rural field in central Mexico state.
SACRAMENTO, California - A man wanted in the slayings of eight Mexican municipal government officials was held in a California jail for four months on drug charges, officials said Thursday, but overcrowding forced his release before authorities made a connection to the 13-year-old killings.
FARGO, North Dakota - The annual meeting of American Crystal Sugar Co. on Thursday highlighted the company's 40th year as a farmer-owned cooperative, but there was little cause for celebration among shareholders.
MEXICO CITY - The charges against a former Mexican governor accused in the United States of money laundering and drug trafficking are based on false accusations by people trying to bargain with U.S. prosecutors, his lawyers said Thursday.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A judge is considering whether she can require an attorney to involuntarily represent a murder defendant whose death-penalty case has been stalled in Yavapai County Superior Court by a lack of a second defense lawyer.
SAN DIEGO - Authorities have seized more than 3,000 pounds of cocaine in a three-year crackdown on a nationwide drug trafficking operation centered near the California-Mexico border.
MEXICO CITY - A missing shipment of radioactive cobalt-60 was found Wednesday near where the stolen truck transporting the material was abandoned in central Mexico, the country's nuclear safety director said.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Federico Sanchez burst into the classroom in a flurry of excitement.
MEXICO CITY - Mexico's Senate has passed the most dramatic political reform attempt in decades that would allow re-election of federal legislators, create new election oversight and make the Attorney General's office independent from the executive.
GUATEMALA CITY - Guatemalan authorities say they have detained 21 people who allegedly laundered money for Mexico's Sinaloa drug cartel led by Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.
MEXICO CITY - Fugitive drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero sent a letter to the Mexican government asking officials not to give in to the United States' demand for his capture and extradition to try him for the 1985 killing of a U.S. federal agent.
MEXICO CITY - Two-time Mexican presidential challenger Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador suffered a heart attack Tuesday that required surgery, but he was reported in stable condition.
TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras - Four Honduran computer programmers watching their country's dispute over the vote count in the hotly contested presidential race decided to check the results themselves, using the power of the Internet and its many users.
12-03-13 - OAK RIDGE, Tenn. - A special facility to process highly radioactive sludges - including some waste that dates back to Oak Ridge's work on the World War II Manhattan Project - will cost at least $100 million to design and construct, according to the Department of Energy.
PHOENIX - Phoenix plans to establish a trade and tourism presence in Mexico City.
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - U.S. prosecutors in Texas announced Monday that they've charged the former governor of the Mexican state of Tamaulipas for allegedly accepting bribes from a drug cartel and taking part in drug trafficking.
It was an idea so bad that even some Republicans on the far right margins of the party, the climate change deniers and evolution doubters, denounced it.
MEXICO CITY - Reigning champion America will face Toluca in the semifinals of the Mexican first division Apertura tournament after drawing 1-1 with Tigres on Sunday to advance on away goals after last weekend's 2-2 draw in the first leg quarterfinal.
PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico - Kavin Gilder-Tilbury hit three 3-pointers and scored 14 points to lead Texas State over Northern Kentucky 70-61 Saturday night in the Cure UCD Classic.
GUATEMALA CITY - Fifty Central American mothers have gathered in Guatemala to begin their trek through Mexico to look for their missing sons and daughters who disappeared there on their way to the United States.
CANCUN, Mexico - Stephanie Mavunga had a game-high 24 points and 12 rebounds as No. 11 North Carolina defeated Illinois 87-51 Saturday at the Cancun Challenge at the Hard Rock Resort.
VERACRUZ, Mexico - A Mexican Roman Catholic diocese says a parish priest and his vicar have been murdered in the Gulf coast state of Veracruz.
PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico - Kavin Gilder-Tilbury scored 15 points and led three other players in double figures as Texas State secured its first win of the season, 70-52 over Tulane on Friday night.