- Hagel seeks to increase ties with Mongolia Updated: Apr-10-14 7:47 am
- Flight 370: Stories of that final day Updated: Mar-29-14 11:41 am
- Hagel to host Asia meeting; travel to China, Japan Updated: Mar-27-14 11:19 pm
- Mongolian Kakuryu promoted to sumo's highest rank Updated: Mar-26-14 5:21 am
- Colorado man gets probation for fossil smuggling Updated: Mar-25-14 5:10 pm
ULAN BATOR, Mongolia - After days of high-profile, pressure-filled meetings, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel got to horse around a bit during a short stop in Mongolia on Thursday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - One morning, many stories.
WASHINGTON - Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel will travel to the Pacific next week to convene a meeting of defense ministers from Asia against the backdrop of the massive regional response to the loss of the Malaysian jetliner.
TOKYO - Kakuryu of Mongolia was promoted to yokozuna on Wednesday, becoming the sixth foreign-born wrestler to reach sumo's highest rank.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A federal judge has sentenced a Colorado man to two years of supervised probation after he admitted to conspiring to smuggle fossils from China into the United States.