- Kenya president and cabinet take pay cuts Updated: Mar-07-14 1:58 pm
- 1st Wildlife Day marks elephant, rhino deaths Updated: Mar-03-14 10:29 am
- Pride of Africa: Kenya celebrates Nyong'o's Oscar Updated: Mar-03-14 9:04 am
- Minn. Somali group fights al-Shabab message abroad Updated: Mar-01-14 12:56 pm
- Respiratory failure named in deaths of 2 US SEALs Updated: Feb-24-14 10:53 am
- Kenya's Chumba wins Tokyo Marathon in record time Updated: Feb-23-14 1:26 am
- US ship deaths: Autopsies scheduled next week Updated: Feb-21-14 7:40 am
- Drugs on Maersk ship where 2 ex-SEALs died Updated: Feb-20-14 7:02 pm
- Lupita Nyong'o is Hollywood's new fixation Updated: Feb-18-14 3:53 pm
- Kenya lawyer backs president at Hague trial Updated: Feb-13-14 12:11 pm
- Kenya govt accuses US as tear gas breaks up rally Updated: Feb-13-14 11:02 am
- What cease-fire? South Sudan violence persists Updated: Feb-12-14 9:50 am
- Official: Somali man plotting to attack Uganda Updated: Feb-12-14 7:55 am
- Gays in Kenya protest against Ugandan bill Updated: Feb-10-14 10:31 am
NAIROBI, Kenya - Kenya's president Friday announced that he and his entire cabinet will take pay cuts as part of austerity measures to reduce the country's rising wage bill.
NAIROBI, Kenya - One of Kenya's top wildlife advocates said Monday that she fears that elephants, rhinos and lions could be wiped out from Africa's wild lands by 2030.
NAIROBI, Kenya - "You are the pride of Africa," Kenya's president exclaimed on Twitter as he celebrated Kenya's first major Oscar win by actress Lupita Nyong'o.
MINNEAPOLIS - While visiting a Somali refugee camp in Kenya, Mohamed Farah was struck by a young man who spends each day just waiting for it to end.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Police on the island nation of Seychelles say that two former U.S. Navy SEALs found dead aboard the ship Maersk Alabama died of respiratory failure and were suspected to have had heart attacks, possibly from drug use.
TOKYO - Dickson Chumba of Kenya won the Tokyo Marathon on Sunday in a race record time of 2 hours, 5 minutes, 42 seconds.
NAIROBI, Kenya - The police in the island nation of Seychelles say autopsies will be performed next week on the bodies of two former U.S. Navy SEALs found dead on a ship,
NORFOLK, Virginia - Drugs were in the room where two former Navy SEALs were found dead aboard the Maersk Alabama, a ship that was the focus of a 2009 hijacking dramatized in the movie "Captain Phillips," a company spokesman said Thursday.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Lupita Nyong'o is preparing herself for normalcy. After the frenzy that's followed her gripping performance in "12 Years a Slave," she wants to be ready for life back home in New York.
AMSTERDAM - Kenya's government has told the international court hearing President Uhuru Kenyatta's crimes against humanity case that it cannot turn over information about his finances without a court order.
NAIROBI, Kenya - A top Kenyan official on Thursday accused the United States of trying to overthrow Kenya's government by supporting activists even as baton-wielding police used tear gas to break up an anti-government protest in downtown Nairobi.
JUBA, South Sudan - Cluster bombs. Rebel forces advancing on a major city. Accusations of continuing attacks. The cease-fire in South Sudan appears to not be holding.
NAIROBI, Kenya - A Kenyan official says security agents are looking for a Somali national believed to be part of a terror group plotting an attack in Uganda.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Dressed in rainbow wigs and masks, gays and lesbians in Kenya on Monday joined a global effort to protest against an anti-homosexuality bill passed by Uganda's parliament that is now in the hands of the country's president.