- Kenya sends 91 Somalis to Mogadishu amid crackdown Updated: Apr-17-14 11:52 am
- Kenya gov't to oversee wildlife authority actions Updated: Apr-11-14 10:53 am
- Kenya: 3,000 arrested after terror attacks Updated: Apr-08-14 2:52 pm
- Kenenisa Bekele wins Paris marathon Updated: Apr-06-14 9:13 am
- 'Living on borrowed time,' said Kenyan Muslim Updated: Apr-02-14 10:59 am
- Radical Muslim leader shot dead in Kenya Updated: Apr-01-14 5:18 pm
- 6 killed in blasts in Somali area of Kenya capital Updated: Mar-31-14 4:22 pm
- Kenya police: Car bombers linked to mall plotters Updated: Mar-31-14 11:28 am
- Kamworor, Cherono win World Half Marathon titles Updated: Mar-29-14 9:56 am
- Group: Ethiopia regularly records phone calls Updated: Mar-21-14 10:49 am
NAIROBI, Kenya - If you have a beard or wear loose-fitting clothing associated with Muslims, you will be targeted, says Omar bin Omar as police carried out a security sweep of Somali neighborhoods amid alleged police abuses.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Kenya's central government will oversee the running of the country's wildlife authority for the next three months in a bid to stop poaching of the country's elephants and rhinos, an official with the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources said Friday.
NAIROBI, Kenya - At least 3,000 people were arrested in Kenya during four days of security operations across the country following a wave of terror attacks, officials said Tuesday.
PARIS - Three-time Olympic champion Kenenisa Bekele of Ethiopia won the Paris marathon Sunday on his debut at the distance.
NAIROBI, Kenya - The charismatic Muslim leader on Kenya's coast was certain he would be killed.
NAIROBI, Kenya - A radical Islamic leader who had been sanctioned by the United States and the United Nations for supporting an al-Qaida-linked Somali militant group was assassinated late Tuesday, his lawyer and officials said.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Three blasts in central Nairobi killed at least six people and wounded two dozen Monday evening in a coordinated terrorist strike, officials said.
NAIROBI, Kenya - A Kenyan police official says two men arrested with a car bomb on Kenya's coast nearly three weeks ago were in contact with plotters of the September terrorist attack on a Nairobi mall that killed at least 67 people.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Geoffrey Kipsang Kamworor of Kenya won the World Half Marathon Championship title Saturday, while five-time winner Zersenay Tadese of Eritrea only came fourth.
NAIROBI, Kenya - A rights group says that Ethiopia's government regularly listens to and records the phone calls of opposition activists and journalists using equipment provided by foreign technology companies.