- Namibian military transports plane crash victims Updated: Dec-01-13 7:19 am
- 33 dead in Mozambican plane crash in Namibia Updated: Nov-30-13 12:43 pm
- Mozambique: ruling party leading in elections Updated: Nov-21-13 6:28 am
- Mozambique holds municipal elections Updated: Nov-20-13 1:01 pm
- Mozambique rebels sow fear in fresh uprising Updated: Nov-09-13 5:05 am
- Mozambique: 4 soldiers killed in road attacks Updated: Nov-06-13 6:04 am
JOHANNESBURG - Investigators arrived in Namibia on Sunday to try to determine the cause of a Mozambique Airlines plane crash that killed 33 people, as the remains of the victims were transported to a police mortuary in the Namibian capital, Windhoek.
JOHANNESBURG - A Mozambique Airlines plane carrying 33 people crashed in a remote border area in Namibia, killing all on board, officials said Saturday.
MAPUTO, Mozambique - Preliminary results show Mozambique's ruling party leading in municipal elections after the main opposition group boycotted the polls.
MAPUTO, Mozambique - Mozambicans voted in largely peaceful municipal elections on Wednesday amid tension and sporadic violence in past months between the government and the main opposition group, which boycotted the polls.
INCHOPE, Mozambique - In this bustling Mozambican town, soldiers search buses, military police patrol streets and civilians are jittery after a surge in attacks by rebels that echoes the civil war that ended two decades ago.
MAPUTO, Mozambique - Mozambique's state media says opposition fighters killed four soldiers in two separate attacks amid escalating violence in the central part of the country.