- K-pop group managed by Jackie Chan debuting album Updated: Mar-11-14 11:40 am
- SKorea, Canada reach free trade agreement Updated: Mar-11-14 3:13 am
- Canada PM in South Korea for expected trade deal Updated: Mar-10-14 11:13 am
- Pope to go to South Korea in August for youth fest Updated: Mar-10-14 8:20 am
- Seoul: NK artillery launched near Chinese flight Updated: Mar-05-14 11:32 pm
- Park returns for 2-0 friendly win over Greece Updated: Mar-05-14 3:10 pm
- US appeals to Asian allies to improve relations Updated: Mar-04-14 5:42 pm
- Hyundai highlights safety with redesigned Sonata Updated: Mar-04-14 5:33 am
- North Korea deports Australian missionary Updated: Mar-02-14 11:56 pm
- Glykos called up for friendly against SKorea Updated: Feb-28-14 12:18 pm
- SKorean missionary jailed in North seeks mercy Updated: Feb-27-14 9:55 am
- Smartphone cameras step closer to high-end power Updated: Feb-27-14 5:01 am
- Disgraced SKorean scientist's conviction upheld Updated: Feb-27-14 4:23 am
- Guangzhou downs Melbourne to open title defense Updated: Feb-26-14 6:48 pm
- As tearful Korean reunions end, more seen unlikely Updated: Feb-25-14 4:11 am
- Japan distances itself from right-wing statements Updated: Feb-24-14 7:45 am
- LG to offer its first smartwatch this year Updated: Feb-24-14 2:35 am
- Japan looks to wrest Asian club crown from China Updated: Feb-23-14 10:56 pm
- Costly, political, successful: Sochi Olympics end Updated: Feb-23-14 2:23 pm
- San Antonio man glad to receive Medal of Honor Updated: Feb-22-14 9:40 pm
- 5 golds? Shiffrin dreaming big for next Olympics Updated: Feb-22-14 1:21 pm
- Analysis: Sochi Games, winding down: an assessment Updated: Feb-22-14 12:46 pm
- Dutch close Olympic speedskating with 2 more golds Updated: Feb-22-14 12:12 pm
- Pyeongchang ready to take the Olympic baton Updated: Feb-22-14 10:17 am
- South Korea protests women's figure skating result Updated: Feb-22-14 5:55 am
HONG KONG - Jackie Chan is transforming himself from action film superstar to K-pop band manager.
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korea and Canada reached a free trade agreement Tuesday that the two governments hope will boost exports and investment.
OTTAWA, Ontario - Canada's prime minister has traveled to South Korea, where he is widely expected to announce a free-trade deal.
VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis will make his first trip to Asia in August, visiting South Korea to participate in a Catholic youth festival, preside over a beatification ceremony for 124 Korean martyrs and bring a message of peace to the war-divided peninsula, officials said.
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korean officials on Thursday criticized a North Korean artillery launch that they say happened minutes before a Chinese commercial plane reportedly carrying 202 people flew in the same area.
PIRAEUS, Greece - Park Chu-young marked his return to South Korea's national team by scoring the opening goal in a 2-0 win over Greece in a World Cup warm-up match on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON - The United States appealed Tuesday to its closest Asian allies, Japan and South Korea, to improve their strained relations, saying there's an urgent need to show restraint on "difficult historical issues."
NAMYANGJU, South Korea - Hyundai Motor Co. emphasized improved safety features and a premium image with its fully redesigned Sonata sedan, its latest effort to regain lost U.S. market share and win back South Koreans who're increasingly buying foreign cars.
BEIJING - North Korea on Monday deported an Australian missionary detained for spreading Christianity in the country, saying he apologized for his anti-state religious acts and requested forgiveness.
ATHENS, Greece - PAOK goalkeeper Panagiotis Glykos was called up Friday to play for Greece in next week's friendly against South Korea.
PYONGYANG, North Korea - North Korea on Thursday presented to the media a South Korean Baptist missionary who it says was arrested more than four months ago for allegedly trying to establish underground Christian churches in the country. With officials watching, he said he was sorry for his "anti-state" crimes.
SEOUL, South Korea - Expect sharper, clearer selfies this year.
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korea's top court on Thursday upheld a suspended prison term on disgraced cloning scientist Hwang Woo-suk on criminal charges related to faked research.
GUANGZHOU, China - Italy midfielder Alessandro Diamanti scored two of Guangzhou Evergrande's four second-half goals as the reigning champions made an emphatic start to their Asian Champions League defense with a 4-2 win over Australia's Melbourne Victory on Wednesday.
SEOUL, South Korea - The 88-year-old North Korean man stretched his arms out the bus window to grasp the hands of his South Korean sister one final time before the end of rare reunions Tuesday between hundreds of family members separated for decades by war and politics.
TOKYO - Japan's foreign minister is trying to distance his government from recent right-wing comments on World War II, calling them "regrettable" and saying they don't represent the government's views.
SEOUL, South Korea - LG Electronics Inc. said it will launch a computerized wristwatch later this year, entering a nascent market where Samsung Electronics Co., Sony Corp. and smaller companies such as Pebble are already jostling for dominance.
SEOUL - Pressure is mounting on Japanese clubs to emulate the regional dominance of their national side as the Asian Champions League kicks off this Tuesday, with J-League sides looking to break a five-year drought in the continental competition.
SOCHI, Russia - Flushed with pride after its athletes' spectacular showing at the costliest Olympics ever, Russia celebrated Sunday night with a visually stunning finale that handed off a smooth but politically charged Winter Games to their next host, Pyeongchang in South Korea.
SAN ANTONIO - Former Sgt. Santiago Erevia remembers the day in May 1969 when his Army unit came under heavy enemy fire in Vietnam. While crawling from one wounded solder to the next, the radio telephone operator used two M-16s and several grenades to single-handedly destroy four enemy bunkers and their occupants.
SOCHI, Russia - You can see it in the freshness of the 18-year-old American's face, the gleam in her eye after snaring her first gold medal and the enthusiasm in her voice as she takes every question head on.
SOCHI, Russia - For organization, the Sochi Games deserve a solid 7 marks out of 10. Unless, of course, you had to shower in cold, brown water in an unfinished mountain hotel and griped about it to #SochiProblems on Twitter.
SOCHI, Russia - The final day of speedskating at the Sochi Olympics was nothing more than a victory lap for the mighty Dutch.
SOCHI, Russia - Even before the Sochi Games come to a close, organizers of the next Winter Olympics are promising to do them Gangwon style.
SOCHI, Russia - The South Korean Olympic Committee has protested the results of the women's figure skating competition, although the sport's international governing body said Saturday it has not yet received the letter.